IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far away from another person would one have to be to observe that the eyes on the other person are not blue?
I have a theory about the eye color. The witness is a previous victim of a SA by BG. She would have seen him up close and personal. She either recognized the video still or DNA matched up from this case to her case. As always moo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have been lurking. This is my first post. The person who is associated with this address resembles the BG sketch IMO and is a registered violent sex offender.

There was a recent search of a SO residence in Lafayette. Might or might not be related to Delphi case obv. His name is not mentioned just the street. Connecting the dots Ht Wt matches but likeness no IMO. Per TOS don't post his pic without asking a mod.
http://www.wlfi.com/story/36339288/fbi-agents-search-lafayette-home-monday

Ooops. I was trying to reply to the following post.

I have been lurking. This is my first post. The person who is associated with this address resembles the BG sketch IMO and is a registered violent sex offender.

Ooops. I was trying to reply to the following post.

Thanks, Cora. In looking again I might agree w you about his likeness:) The title says " Violent OR Registered Sex Offender". This confused me at first bc when reading his charge it was not a violent charge. Then I noticed the word OR. All MOO

Thanks, Cora. In looking again I might agree w you about his likeness:) The title says " Violent OR Registered Sex Offender". This confused me at first bc when reading his charge it was not a violent charge. Then I noticed the word OR. All MOO

Yes. I noticed that after I posted and couldn't figure out how to edit on my phone. Thank you for pointing that out BIG DIFFERENCE!!

It looks as if the gentleman from Lafayette (who the above posts are referring to) is in custody for violating his probation. He could pass as the BG (moo) and definitely has a serious problem.

Welcome out of lurkdom, Cora! We're glad you're here!
142.gif

I know I have missed a lot of posts in the last couple months, so this has probably already been noted. But for those who may not have seen it: (BBM)

Indiana State Police already have voice clips of the suspect, a composite sketch of him, and a grainy photo of him, taken by Abby. Now, they report they also have what they think is the killer’s DNA, although it’s still unclear what kind of DNA evidence they found.
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/18/detectives-find-delphi-killers-dna-arrest-could-be-close/

It looks as if the gentleman from Lafayette (who the above posts are referring to) is in custody for violating his probation. He could pass as the BG (moo) and definitely has a serious problem.

Very interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members