IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have lived in NC for 24 years and I can definitely say that the accent in the audio is definitely a southern accent! The way he's dressed with the camo hat and the loose jeans remind me a lot of the men here. I can hear him say "Go down the hill," and water running in the background. They were probably walking towards the creek where their bodies were found when this audio was recorded. He probably had a weapon threatening them and was leading them towards the embankment. This is so horrible! I am so angry, someone definitely knows who this man is and they're protecting him. What this man did was UNFORGIVABLE and someone needs to come forward already, he does not deserve to be protected!!!

Wow. Yes...........great point. The audio doesn't have to be the initial contact on the bridge. It very well could be the steep hill leading down to the crime scene. Good job.

Reading everyone over analyze the photos is making my head hurt. Just take them for what they are. Your mind can be a powerful tool...if you want to see a face or a car or a gun etc you will see the face, car, gun, etc. The LE would say THIS CAR WAS THERE PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR IT. They've got so much more technology than we do. Just focus on the confirmed info. Wasting time analyzing every shadow isn't really helping much. I do appreciate and applaud the concern but this is thread #7 and I feel like a lot of people are just bringing (false) information they read elsewhere here in hopes of figuring it out. The photos are just that...photos. No hidden images or conspiracies. Just cell phone images.

This is sad. I wish everyone would post as your opinion if it isn't fact. Makes me a little angry when people state what happened when we don't know for sure! Thanks for letting me vent!

Correction: There is nothing there for you.
I can see the windshield on the car. The black tires. The cab of the truck. There is a whitish object by the truck that could be a person. As I suggested, perhaps NIN will help us out in this area.
My uncle saw people climbing out of his couch every night. He used to call the police about it. With the police officer standing right beside him, my uncle would state "There one is right now, arrest them!"

I have no doubt my uncle really saw people climbing out of his couch.

Were there any people climbing out of his couch? Of course not.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I am not technically adept enough to do this. Now, does anyone really think that these little skinny poles are depicted on the bridge picture in question? No. It is him.
Simple physics. There is no way THOSE poles cast that large a shadow. BUT there may be something beside it, stump, large tree...that has its shadow meshed with the poles. There are multiple things it could be and I MO it could very well be a person. I don't think, with the quality of pitures we are dealing with, we will ever know for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Are there any folks within a 50-100 mile radius of Delphi who can help plaster the region with flyers of this suspect??

IMO As advocates this is how we can best serve these child victims of homicide. We don't know who this man is, but we can get his face out there to someone who does!

Maybe we can post the articles and suspect photos on craigslist and other online communities that represent areas all around Indiana? Maybe neighboring states as well like IL?

If every single one of us did our part to spread the word who knows how it could help! :) I know many do already, but if we went on overdrive and BOOM! someone recognizes him! How cool would that be?
I am in the St.Louis MO area and would be happy to post on Craigslist (would show up in parts of Illinois), and put up flyers. My boyfriend drives all over MO and IL for his job, and I can see if he'll put up posters too

Sent from my UMI_Diamond using Tapatalk

It would be difficult to control two fit active teenagers without a weapon, at any point one or both of them could have run away at speed, the picture of the suspect to me does not show someone who could have easily chased them both and caught them if they ran,

odd that LE dropped into the presser could have been a crime of opportunity but also could have been somebody who knew the girls were going to hike in that area, possibly suggestive that they are looking at the possibilty one or both girls were chosen pre the murders,

this then leads into how many people knew the girls were going to that area that day at that time, and did the girls post on one or more social media platforms the plans for the day,

to murder two victims in one attack takes alot of confidence and control, especially in the area they were, they were not confined in a room or a building so he had to take the girls to his chosen place and carry out the attack and get out of their undetected,

to me it also shows familiarity with the area and terrain,

I hope more locals post about the accent.

Being from Wisconsin and having relatives in Chicago, Michigan, and Minnesota, I sure don't think the perp is from that part of the Midwest. His "down" doesn't exaggerate the "ooouuuuun" enough.

Thank you, I am not technically adept enough to do this. Now, does anyone really think that these little skinny poles are depicted on the bridge picture in question? No. It is him.
Law enforcement has said that the image you are insistent upon being the suspect are the barricades...why isn't that enough?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

If there is more video, Its hard to imagine, the photos they've shared are the best/only option for us to study. Makes me wonder if theres something spicific in those two stills, that LE is hoping we'll see/notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My uncle saw people climbing out of his couch every night. He used to call the police about it. With the police officer standing right beside him, my uncle would state "There one is right now, arrest them!"

I get where you're coming from. I never saw blood stains on the perps jeans, and now we know the picture was taken before the girls were killed.

Maybe there is someone out there that is suspicious that they know/live with this perp and just couldn't admit to themselves that it was possible. This audio of the voice just may be that next step to confirming it and hopefully call it in. He sounded calm, determined to me like he has done this before.

As some on here, I thought the presser was alluding to there maybe someone else involved. If so, it could be a possibility that this was the voice of the accomplice waiting at the end of the bridge.

Those poor girls. I can't imagine what they went through.

I once saw Hello Kitty in the pancake batter. Not trying to be snarky, but really, I'd rather focus on what we can see, do know, and besides, the police have been all over that area and know what is/was and what isn't/wasn't there.

Also, I think that they were probably texting whom they thought was a 'boy,' and since their bodies were found only 1/2 mile from where they were dropped off about 1.5 hours before, that means that they didn't walk much. I think they were hanging out at the bridge waiting for him and just sitting on the rails and just playing on the tracks until they saw this man walking- they probably didn't run because they thought he was just hiking and they were waiting on the boy. Until he just came and did harm to them. He knew they would be there. I don't think that he was just passing by.

That audio is one of the most horrifying things I've ever heard. She is a hero. He is clearly saying "go down the hill". She had the presence of mind to not only take a pic but record?? And there is other recording they are not releasing?? I think we all know what that probably is. My heart is broken for these girls and their families.

I have to pay homage to our dear Foxfire and say that I have agreed with him, and I do in this case also, that LE should utilize their greatest asset and that is the PUBLIC. They should release every single thing they have so that everybody in America sees him and hears him over and over again. Release it, and get people outraged and looking. This monster shouldn't be able to step foot in public without someone seeing/recognizing him.

You think he just murders 2 girls for the first time last week? NOPE. How many before and how many are coming until he is caught and he could be anywhere now.

He must've seen them get dropped off? It doesn't seem plausible he was just out strolling thru the park unless he was trolling because it wasn't a school day?

I'm with you. You want to appeal to the public for info, well we need as much to go off of as possible. Side for any detrimental clues to the investigation.

Nobody benefited from them withholding this info so far! Nobody!

We all know the longer you wait the more you lose your audience. Thoughts and events aren't as fresh in people's minds.

I really hope Libby's grandpa can take some comfort knowing that Libby recorder-ed and took pictures of the sp. He stated a few days about his talks about safety that he had with his granddaughter. I hope the families are not blaming themselves. You can not control evil.

If there is more video, Its hard to imagine, the photos they've shared are the best/only option for us to study. Makes me wonder if theres something spicific in those two stills, that LE is hoping we'll see/notice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

You think if there was something they wanted us to notice, they wouldn't point it out?
I can see LE concealing things but can't imagine them "hoping" we, the public would see something in a publicly release article, photo, report. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy