IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My forte is not imaging. I wish NIN or someone with experience would enhance it.

Look near the top left of the image after clicking on it to enlarge. It is two vehicles. One is parked facing the bridge. It is a car. The truck is pulled alongside the car. See the front tire on the truck where it is positioned? Someone with enhancement skills and talents could get us an image from inside one of both vehicles.
attachment.php

Source:
attachment.php

I see no evidence of any vehicle, and I'm not positive, but I don't think you can drive to that area. If so, I doubt it would be easy.

Still a new poster here, but this isn't just an Indiana accent, it could also be an Illinois accent, which is just 30 or 40 miles to the west. I'm from Chicago where we all say "dese dose and dem" but chicago folk know that south of I-80 people start talking with that southern twang; and the farther south you go in IL the more twangy it gets. Maybe it's not truly 'southern', I'm sure many disagree that it's southern because up here anyone that talks like that is considered Southern, even if it's only 50 miles south of Chicago. Western IL doesn't talk like that interestingly enough.

Being from NW Indiana originally, it's definitely not a "region" accent.

Dearest Mods,

Would you be able to start a thread for discussion of photo of POI and poor Abigails final photo? There is SO much discussion, over and over, of similar details (ad nausea comes to mind). I feel it would be better served to separate that particular subject from the main thread. We will have many more sleuths joining, judging by the enormous number of guests perusing the forum.

Thank-you,
WG (et al)

One thing for sure, the girls did NOT know this perpetrator, or they would have said his name, I would think, on the audio/video. So, he was a stranger to them.

snipped by me. First, welcome. Second, this is a great and NEW thought. But, we don't know what was said or not said on the recording... LE has understandably not released everything so there is a chance there is something more on the recording that gives this guy away. I agree that they did not scream his name, but maybe they recorded something more distinctive that will help, even if we don't know about it. Again, great new thought.

Correction: There is nothing there for you.
I can see the windshield on the car. The black tires. The cab of the truck. There is a whitish object by the truck that could be a person. As I suggested, perhaps NIN will help us out in this area.
You're seeing a car because your brain is making you see it. The entire area around the "car" looks exactly like the car. You're seeing a car because of natural anomalies making you see a windshield and a tire. Seriously, Google multiple pictures of nature. Look at them just like this. You'll see all kinds of things.

If you go behind my house, climb up the hill, and stand on it, you can look down and clearly see a big wooden boat. Clear as day. However, it's not really there. It's wood, rocks, leaves etcetera that align in a way that tricks your mind.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sorry I am sure this has been mentioned but had the girls visited the bridge and trail before? Maybe the guy was a frequent visitor as he knew where he could take them. Maybe he had seen them out there before or knew of their plan to visit on a school holiday. I feel that he was not a random wanderer and has been around that area a few times. I just can not imagine how the families feel as I feel very upset and frustrated that they have not got this guy yet. I probably should have looked this up before posting. I do not want to waste thread space.

My uncle saw people climbing out of his couch every night. He used to call the police about it. With the police officer standing right beside him, my uncle would state "There one is right now, arrest them!"

I have no doubt my uncle really saw people climbing out of his couch.

Were there any people climbing out of his couch? Of course not.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rotary_dial, is this your clever way of accusing me of hallucinations? That is completely uncalled for. If you can't see the two vehicles, scroll and roll, please.

attachment.php

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)

I'm sorry about your husband! :(

Speaking in definitives in a case such as this, when so little is known, especially by us, is a position I am not keen on taking, but I admire your confidence in doing so.

I'm sure there are poles at the end of the bridge, and I am taking that into consideration. While I just started commenting on this particular case, I have read from the beginning, as I started late, just 2 days ago, so I read the discussions on the poles. I regrettably missed where the direct question was asked, "Is the suspect in any pictures, or the picture on the bridge, without question?" or something similar. Not hard to miss when you read through 6 threads in 2 days. If you could provide me with that link to that quote which absolutely rules out him being in any of Liberty's pictures, that would be great!

It is just that, now that we know the stills of him WERE from Liberty's phone, and that there is more unreleased, and that she was definitely purposely obtaining footage and audio of this guy who was almost certainly freaking them out, then it is much more in the realm of possibility that she had taken pictures of him as well.

So are they thinking it was someone who lived under the bridge carried a backpack and is now hitchhiking around.

It seems as if Liberty was not centering the photo on Abby, almost as if she was trying to catch the guy in the picture surreptitiously. Like, "Don't turn around Abby, but there's a guy at the end of the bridge watching us. I'm going to act like I'm taking a picture of you so I can show you."
That is my exact thoughts too on seeing the photo now with this fresh new information. Although is this the photo that was posted to SM? If so, one would assume that she may have captioned it with something relating to seeing someone watching them? Idk. But like youself I do think that photo wasn't just taken for the sake of it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I agree, I live about a hour and half north of Delphi but grew up in southern Indiana I heard no accent he sounds local. I also heard " go down the hill"

I could see a homeless person carrying a knife opposed to a gun for protection. Nor would a homeless person care anything about a cell phone.

For the sake of these girls let's keep the thread open peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to throw some comments in here, I'm a longtime lurker, but I have never posted before. While I am not too sure how much my comments and opinions are going to actually contribute to this case, I hope that maybe I can clear up some of the questions I'm reading, and maybe you guys can help me with some of my confusion.

I am relatively familiar with the town of Delphi, and it's surrounding areas. My family has owned property outside of Delphi for awhile, not too far from the location that LE searched. For my children this area is their "utopia". They get to spend their weekends in the summers running around in the woods, riding dirt bikes and getting muddy and wet in the many rivers and creeks. What is most scary for me, is that my children have walked this trail countless times, my two daughters could have been these poor girls. Never in a million years would I have thought something like this would have happened in Carroll county, even with I-65 running through the middle of it, and US 421 and the new Hoosier Heartland "thing". I can't even begin to understand what this is doing to the community. I hope we find justice for these two innocent and beautiful girls.

This press conference, which I was anxiously waiting for since last night, is rather infuriating to me. The Indiana State Police is a pretty top notch LE agency, they have to have more than this right?!? I hope they do and I hope this is just a strategy of slowly releasing information to motivate the public to provide more quality tips.

And that is what leads me to the part that I don't understand about this audio recording which was just released. In my mind it goes a bit against the most narrative that has been pushed by LE since naming "man in picture" as main suspect #1.

This voice is about the most typical central Indiana voice that I have ever heard. It sounds like my coworkers, neighbors, and most of the guys that will be at the bar this afternoon discussing this case with me. Why then did LE feel like this would help ??? Because contrary to what they are saying about a possible transient or hitchhiker, they want someone in the Delphi area, or better the greater Lafayette area to recognize it as their husband, brother or son and call in the tip that solves the case. They feel the recognition of this man's voice in such a cold hearted situation is what will cause a person to finally admit that their loved one is a monster. Delphi and the surrounding towns are small enough places that if this person was from there, and was not being protected by a family member or loved one, then he would have already been caught.

Those are just my thoughts and confusions for now.

That's a reasonably clear photo. With the FBI model just released, you have a pretty good rendition of what he looks like. I suspect leads are rolling in.

On the audio, LE is saying the perp says, "down the hill." On the clearer one CBS posted, it's sounds more like "Go down the hill" or "Get down the hill." Also a pretty clear audio.

I agree that it sure seems like a gun was probably used. His jacket seems like it was capable of carrying it concealed.

Has motive been discussed anywhere?

If it was a planned meeting, LE will be able to track that down (cell/text communications).

I think LE has quite a bit of info on the guy; I suspect they'll have an arrest soon.

Condolences to the family and community.

View attachment 110766

I do not see a car I see foliage and distortion and trees. See the bit I circled? I've seen people blowing it up on SM an saying that the man is stood under the bridge, 100% convinced.

NO It is distortion and shadowing and clearly a knot in the MIDDLE of the THICK beam of wood.

Sorry if this sounds testy. It's just irritating me and I'm irritable lol (today marks 9 months since my husband died, trying to keep busy and failing at it)
So very sorry for your loss. I agree with you. No car in my opinion and definitely no man under the bridge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

One thing for sure, the girls did NOT know this perpetrator, or they would have said his name, I would think, on the audio/video. So, he was a stranger to them. But, as the cell phone was "pinging" in town after they were reported missing, it's obvious he/they took it and headed in the direction of town. Little did he know, Libby had already photographed and voice identified him, and it was immediately beyond their reach. What an amazing, fearless young lady! What a wonderful legacy she left for crime prevention. He could be an executive or a man sleeping under the bridge, but I would venture to say this is not his first crime of this nature, but thanks to Libby, it may be his last.

I am not a local, but IMO, if the phone did ping in town after the time the girls were known to be missing, perhaps releasing that information could help identify the Suspect. Maybe the Suspect lives or works near to the last known Ping from the phone?

You know.........something just came into my mind now that it has been divulged that the camera stills (screenshots) were actually on the phone of one of the victims. Hear me out before you bust a stitch.

We all know that walking along that bridge is a little hazardous and dangerous in spots, most of us have seen the video. Now, imagine a couple of teenaged girls walking along, playing with their phone, taking snapshots and videos as they stroll along laughing and goofing off. Along comes a heavyset middle aged guy that accidentally trips or somehow stumbles as he's walking along the bridge, and girls being girls, they chuckle about it and take a snapshot as he's getting back up and brushing himself off. Their laughing and giggling at his misfortune so outrages him, that he decides to make them pay for singling him out and making him feel foolish and embarrassed.

Although I think everybody initially assumed this was a case of stalking and sexual assault, I can't help but wonder if this entire thing was based on some overly-sensitive jerk getting his ego bruised. We all know that teen girls can be goofy and silly towards strangers while really meaning nothing by it. We also know that some men can't stand to be laughed at or made fun of by women. Hence, the perfect storm that day on the bridge.

To all of you that are going to jump up and down about victim blaming..........that's not what this is. This is an attempt to try and formulate what may have happened on the bridge that led to the final outcome.
That audio clip to me sounds like someone who is determined and a little bit angry.

This is my thought exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member