IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny Carson is probably my best famous example of a Midwestern accent.

Haha! I think the only person that has every had an accent like Johnny Carson is Johnny Carson. I do love a good impression though. In the Midwest people tell me I don't have an accent. If I go up north people act like I'm from Alabama. If there was a longer clip of his voice, I think we'd have a better grip on the perp's accent, but sadly I don't think it could be pinpointed just from those 3 (or 4?) words.

Hi barbarababe! No worries! We're interested in hearing everyone's opinion on WS! Welcome!

So she is not on the bridge when she takes this picture. Which is why there was an elevation difference that was making people think it was a trailcam.

Yeah, I didn't realize the hill at the end of the bridge was that high. In the other videos, it had looked rather flat to me. Shows how deceiving camera angles and depth perception can be.

Have you listened to it on the cleaned up version on the FBI Most Wanted list link?

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

To me on that link it not only sounds even more direct / like more of a command there now that it's cleaned up.

He seems firm and almost more urgent but also rather quiet (not like a booming type command)

I wonder if it was really just the next 'step' in where he was directing them, or if he was suddenly afraid they might have just been seen/heard?

(Almost speaking in a no-nonsense, firm under the breath way a parent sometimes does in public when they're trying to get a child to do something without attracting a lot of attention, if that makes sense to what I almost feel like I'm hearing in the tone in that cleaned up version?)
I feel he is being direct.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

If, this guy ends up eluding all of these agencies, what a mess that will be.

almost 900 posts about mostly accents and what we see or don't see in the photos.

Please remember, when you're ready for a break, there are lots of other missing and endangered children and adults who we can help with some of these same thoughts and ideas. Please share your insights in other threads if you have time!

Did LE share that foot prints were found? Where are you getting this information?

The very first articles after the girls were found mentioned it being what led searchers to the bodies.

For instance:

The bodies were found on private property, about 50 feet from the shore of Deer Creek. Sources tell Call 6 Investigates that a set of footprints are what led volunteers to the area the bodies were found.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...-bodies-found-as-missing-carroll-county-teens

What kind of shoes do workers at a meat packing plant typically wear?

The FBI audio is much faster speed than the one released this morning, and you can no longer hear "Go" on the FBI one. Plus, the one this morning, you can distinctly hear a rhythmic movement like walking, not so much on the FBI because of speed played at.

LE at the presser specifically refused to answer the question of how far away from the perp the girls were when they shot the video of him on bridge. I wonder why?

[video=twitter;834524419783589889]https://twitter.com/FOX59/status/834524419783589889[/video]
FOX59 News ✔ @FOX59
.@IndStatePolice Doug Carter explains why you shouldn't rationalize away info that could be useful in #Delphi case.
http://fox59.com/2017/02/21/officials-to-provide-update-in-murder-investigation-of-delphi-teens/

You could tell this crime has really shaken Sargent Carter and the force I have no doubt they will do everything humanly possible to find the perp(s).

I've tried to explain it away as railroad hardware, trees, shadows.. but the more I look at it, the more it looks like a vehicle to me. Could totally be a case of pareidolia though.
attachment.php

I nearly fell out of my chair when I clicked this. It is a pickup truck facing left with 2 people sitting on the back cab. May have nothing to do with anything but it is there. GOOD CATCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member