IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.... how might LE legally be able to take possession of a pair of, let's say... boots - without a warrant?
No warrant needed if the boots were discarded and lying somewhere in the woods.

I basically see a giant ink blot. Ha!

I do wonder where the boots came from. The reporter said they are NOT key evidence. So it's definitely possible that they took his boots if he was walking in the area. Though I assume if they did, they've had those for days now.

Do we know if the boots were taken today or just happened to be seen by media today or what?

I went back and looked at the land owner footage and they don't look the same as the bagged boots (that isn't to say a person doesn't have more than one pair of muck boots (that's what my Midwest family calls those!).

I don't think the police could take a pair of boots to analyze without a search warrant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm.... how might LE legally be able to take possession of a pair of, let's say... boots - without a warrant?

You find all sorts of clothing and shoes and stuff like that left in riverbeds and canyons and trails by me...

Did LE share that foot prints were found? Where are you getting this information?
It was reported that how searchers found the girls was by following a set of footprints. I know the link was posted way back, more than once. I don't have it handy.

I don't really get it. This is the first thread I've been part of where there's been a lot of snarky and sarcastic remarks. I was pretty active in the Nicole Lovell forum and I don't recall any such behavior.
RSBM

I prefer to think of it as some misunderstandings for the most part.
Most mature posters will sometimes self-delete, backtrack, or apologize. :)

This case keeps developing and changing...and it's hard to keep up.
For instance I thought for a long time there was a trail cam -- now we find the image of the perp is from AW's phone or cloud account.

I have my own opinion on cloud accounts and I'll refrain from sharing them here at WS; as they're not very complimentary. ;)
And it has nothing to do with this case but another subject.

Was reading some comments concerning the NL case after a msm article-- and the victim-bashing rose to new heights. Had to stop reading. Disgraceful.

Gained new respect for our mods. IMO.

Im thinking it was a transient person. They are most likely out of town by now, moo

Look at the blown up pics posted at the top of the thread by galaxygal. I didn't see a car either but in the blown up pics I see a black jeep. You can see the wheels. Maybe I will just post the links to galaxygal's pics below for you, and hope that is okay:

http://i.imgur.com/wgNDO4r.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NtWCQNL.jpg

Look again at the original photo. Look at how clearly you can see the trunks of other trees around the shadowy area. Can you put a vehicle there in your mind's eye? My point is that the size/perspective does not fit there. JMO but I think you have zoomed in so far that you are really confusing the photo. The creek at this point is about 130' wide. How far away is the shadowy area from Liberty, and what would a car that distance away look like?

attachment.php

Attachments

• liberty-german-abby-williams-snapchat.jpg
    liberty-german-abby-williams-snapchat.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 800
It was reported that how searchers found the girls was by following a set of footprints. I know the link was posted way back, more than once. I don't have it handy.
SABBM

THAT ^^^^

Those footprints interested me.
Was it one set, two people, or more ?

...including.what is in the audio clip...

"Down the hill..." or is it "Git down the hill...".

Damn these guys are good.

I was able to isolate the first 2 words with some computer software and hear Git down in a loop. So, it is Git down the hill. Likely Mears Hill on the North side of Deer Creek.

RSBM

I prefer to think of it as some misunderstandings for the most part.
Most mature posters will sometimes self-delete, backtrack, or apologize. :)

This case keeps developing and changing...and it's hard to keep up.
For instance I thought for a long time there was a trail cam -- now we find the image of the perp is from AW's phone or cloud account.

I have my own opinion on cloud accounts and I'll refrain from sharing them here at WS; as they're not very complimentary. ;)
And it has nothing to do with this case but another subject.

Was reading some comments concerning the NL case after a msm article-- and the victim-bashing rose to new heights. Had to stop reading. Disgraceful.

Gained new respect for our mods. IMO.
Yep our mods r the best

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

There are rarely coincidences in life. At the packing plant, you are given a pouch with knives in it for your shift.

I wonder if that could be what we have been theorizing is a "fanny pack."

IMHO this audio sounds more like a response as opposed to a command. We would never be allowed to hear what the question was (because one of the girls may have asked it). "Where are we going?", and he responds, "Down the hill." If it was a command, I would presume he would say, "Get down the hill, Go down the hill," etc. I would think Libby was recording and trying to get his voice on tape. Just my observations, and I sure could be wrong. I also wondered if the girls accidentally could have stumbled upon a drug deal going down?

He also could have been "pointing" in the direction of down the hill?

I was able to isolate the first 2 words with some computer software and hear Git down in a loop. so, it is Git down the hill. Likely Mears Hill on the North side of Deer Creek.

I hear "get" too, on the earlier audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members