IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying tomorrow is the day!! Goodnight to all you fine sluthers! I am so impressed :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Especially with the 2/13 date. Abby and Libby were not reported missing until the evening of 2/13 and found the next day.
The motion "Verified Request to Prohibit Public Access to a Court Record filed." could be any court record to be protected from FOIA requests.

JMO
Just throwing it out there.If you go back to the media thread and locate the petition to seal autopsy report and look at the charges date,it says 2/13/17 even though the filing wasn't until 3/28.

* mycase.IN.gov case # [FONT=&quot]08C01-1703-MC-000094 if it is easier for people to locate that way.[/FONT]

Finding out what that acronym has been driving me nuts. I just found there is a legal term "in camera". I wonder if NCAM is the abbreviation they use for it?
In Camera

Latin for "in chambers." A legal proceeding is in camera when a hearing is held before the judge in private chambers or when the public is excluded from the courtroom. Proceedings are often held in camera to protect victims and witnesses from public exposure, especially if the victim or witness is a child.

https://www.nolo.com/dictionary/in-camera-term.html
No Criminal Admission Made ?
NCAM ?

Could it be "no charge at the moment" ?

NCAM ?

I'm assuming it is no charges at the moment.The petition also shows NCAM under charges.

Finding out what that acronym has been driving me nuts. I just found there is a legal term "in camera". I wonder if NCAM is the abbreviation they use for it?
In Camera

Latin for "in chambers." A legal proceeding is in camera when a hearing is held before the judge in private chambers or when the public is excluded from the courtroom. Proceedings are often held in camera to protect victims and witnesses from public exposure, especially if the victim or witness is a child.

We'll get it in the end. :smile:

In Camera

I have seen so many guesses to what that stands for and I just thought of another.. no current arrests made ?

NCAM ?

This is all IMO. NCAM = No Charge Applicable/ Miscellaneous (crime)

If you check out all the filings made by Ives, there are quite a few SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM. Almost all of them are to wireless companies: AT&T, TracFone, etc. Another thing I noticed is most of them were filed within the last 4 months. I think Ives is definitely looking for something in phone records.

The one we're discussing is the only one I saw with the Feb 13 date (but I didn't look at them all).

If you look at the copy of the filing that was posted by Margarita25, you can see the notation regarding NCAM as No Charges Applicable/M. Not sure what the M stands for. As this type of subpoena is issued to include a production of evidence, it makes sense it could be directed towards phone records, or records from other states to look at other evidence in their possession. We will have to wait and see as these files have been sealed to the public.

Dr. Kohr,the pathologist in Terre Haute, gives some insight to people questioning the amount of time things are taking. Although, this is an old article, much of the information might still reign true today.

http://www.tribstar.com/news/local_...cle_078570f6-6d95-59da-aae5-99c1ef405a0e.html
That's very interesting? He is very experienced and his bit about wounds makes me think his evidence will be very important in this case. What was the Sullivan county case he refers to, DYK?

If you look at the copy of the filing that was posted by Margarita25, you can see the notation regarding NCAM as No Charges Applicable/M. Not sure what the M stands for. As this type of subpoena is issued to include a production of evidence, it makes sense it could be directed towards phone records, or records from other states to look at other evidence in their possession. We will have to wait and see as these files have been sealed to the public.
Imno is going to call the court to confirm NCAM but I suggested phone records too. But whose I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member