IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would first have to believe she is a victim, which I do not. KN has her own criminal history and if you listen to and read her interviews from the media there are many inconsistencies. The reports of menacing include a man and a woman. Witnesses reported seeing a man and a woman below the bridge in Delphi before the murders.
I didn't read where they were Under A Bridge, link?

I read somewhere it is was a kel tech plr 22 which looks like a pistol.
Do you have a link?

I am shocked today after reading.
It's scary how easy it is for people to make a POI into a straight out serial killer. So many different crimes and murders that people have linked DN to in the last 24 hours based on where he MIGHT have been is honestly mind-blowing.
I do feel whoever BG is, is likely a serial killer. But, I just find it shocking that a man who hasn't been charged (no matter how well he fits the profile), has basically been accused of a half dozen murders. If that does happen to be the case then good job for picking that up, but at least for me, its really distracting to have this thread turn into a "what COULD DN have done and where?" forum :(

Sorry had to vent

JMO

I am also disturbed by this. DN hasn't been charged with the Delphi crimes, there is no physical evidence tying him to them at the moment, and yet not only are we now reading discussions in which he's been all but convicted of killing Abby and Libby, but he's been put on cybertrial for a host of other murders as well. I still believe in our court system and the idea of innocent until proven guilty.

I've got a strong hunch after watching the interview:

The homeless people with whom I've spoken usually almost always have weed. They might be homeless with no food but they always seem to have weed. I know they often sell it too, as I've been offered (I always decline as I can get mine legally from the medical marijuana dispensaries, and I wouldn't buy from them anyway as I don't know where their weed has been or how it has been grown, pesticides, mold, etc.)

So, since he clearly was a habitual smoker, maybe he was in the area to purchase or sell weed. And his contact in the area has not come forward as growing/selling/buying weed is illegal in Indiana.

Not that I have seen. I don't know how to do it or I would do it. I hope someone does. I'll bet it totally fits! I think I can actually see the handle down his pants leg.

Yup, seen it off site..along with a puppy, paddle, go pro, fried chicken dinner. If it exists, it’s been done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please bring forward the route from the Rt 67 bridge area where he was staying as well as the railroad information? Did you guys find a direct route? Tia. Again, what the distance. Sorry for rehash, had to take a break for a while after Sherin Mathews' case for my own sanity.

You would first have to believe she is a victim, which I do not. KN has her own criminal history and if you listen to and read her interviews from the media there are many inconsistencies. The reports of menacing include a man and a woman. Witnesses reported seeing a man and a woman below the bridge in Delphi before the murders.

Is there a MSM link with a description of the "man and woman" that could possibly match KN and DN?

A person can still be a criminal, and engage in criminal activity, and still be a victim. In my experience as a former therapist, women will often engage in activities that they neither agree with or want to engage in for a variety of reasons-fear being the biggest.

This is no epiphany, and has been discussed several times, but it sounds like his behavior has been escalating, combined with the death of his brother (additional trigger?)...the link between DV and other violent crimes is undeniable, him choking KN and breaking her nose...he really is a darn good POI. No denyin.

Does anyone remember reports of LE searching a train in Delphi., I do believe this was on the same day Indiana Packers had their “bomb threat “ and was searched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which now I wonder the person that saw the cars in the parking lot @3 pm, a white one with paper plates (that was ruled out by LE) and a dark car. I will try and find the link.

RBBM

Collecting hatchets may be a hobby to DN. Some people collect knives. My brother collects guns.

Also, if DN has spurts of temper, he may have wrecked some of these hatchets in a fit of rage.

Just a thought.

If he's homeless, he likely uses it to cut up wood every day.

My husband collects hatchets and knives. He goes through hatchets fairly quickly, especially if he is using them to chop wood. We do a lot of camping and, even at home, we build a lot of fires outside. These small hatchets aren't really built for chopping firewood so that puts a strain on them. Also, if he's buying them from subpar places then the quality probably isn't that good to begin with. My husband used to buy his hatchets from big box stores; now he orders them from online. More expensive, but they last longer.

I am doubtful that BG is carrying around a bong. Those suckers are heavy and fragile. Despite my height at 4'10", I am fairly strong. I still have to sit down when I use a bong.

Do you think she might be the 2nd person we've wondered about?

Why did DN say "We aren't such people" when police asked him about threatening with a hatchet? I think, the plural was a Freudian slip perhaps.

Holy cow! His mom was murdered??? Multiple stab wounds...unless I'm having a brain fart, this is news to me.

What are the circumstances/details re: this???

Covered in leaves? Is this unsolved?

Eta: actually I think I knew this but forgot. You know short term memory lol.

I am also disturbed by this. DN hasn't been charged with the Delphi crimes, there is no physical evidence tying him to them at the moment, and yet not only are we now reading discussions in which he's been all but convicted of killing Abby and Libby, but he's been put on cybertrial for a host of other murders as well. I still believe in our court system and the idea of innocent until proven guilty.

I have not seen wild speculations going on, just possibilities of connections to the only POI we are allowed to discuss. No one is stating FACT, just opinions. Scrolling and rolling is always allowed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um, there is a link on YouTube by MS with voice comparisons of BG and DN done at various speeds....doesn't sound like him?

Do you think she might be the 2nd person we've wondered about?

I believe she owns a gun which was used in a crime and she should be in jail next to her husband until she starts telling the truth. They were found with a gun and a hatchet and match the descriptions given of a man and a woman who were menacing others. Everything else about Delphi is pure speculation. The photo looks like DN. The KN alibi has changed from interview to interview. I don't trust her.

The Mt Herman area is known for illegal shooting, illegal camping, homeless and meth and I wouldn't put it past someone like DN to move here and think he could grow dope to take back to IN. He wouldn't be the first. I also believe DN and possibly KN are meth users and that would explain the weight loss from Feb '17 and erratic behavior. The dope in CO is not your average weed any longer. Very potent, especially for flatlanders new to the area. That could also explain his psychotic behavior.

If DN were dumb enough to try and grow up Limbaugh canyon it would explain why he was threatening people to try and scare them away. He just happened to pick one of the most popular hiking trails in that area to do so. DN's not a very bright guy.

Does anyone see something between the 2 trees to the left between the yellow lines?

AbbyOnBridgePersonLeft.jpg

I think smart Libby hadn't only photographed her best friend but something in the surrounding too. WHAT???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member