IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg. Sorry everyone for the unlink. There is not a link because ************ is not linkable to my knowledge. Here is DN's latest mug shot.

It is available inside ************, the nationwide inmate database app. I figured that was known and accessed by many. If not, here is the link to download the ************ app so you can view inmates

************: Public Safety by Appriss, Inc.
**********************************************************************************

After it is downloaded, you just add the counties you want (CO--El Paso). Then anytime you want to use it, you can look at the counties you already have stored or add more counties.

Warning: some counties are better than others. Some update the mug shots with charges, and some counties are searchable. El Paso county does not search well, so you have to scroll through.

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain but this is not going to work.

We need a link from the jail, sheriff's office or newspaper, TV news station. If this mobile app has the mugshot then so do the legitimate sources

If I allow this link to an app than I am saying Websleuths is promoting this app to be reliable and one we recommend to all our Websleuths members and guests.

We can't do that.

I am going to censure this image and the app.

Someone please find the mugshot through the usual channels and post it as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Tricia

Hi,

Sorry to be a pain but this is not going to work.

We need a link from the jail, sheriff's office or newspaper, TV news station. If this mobile app has the mugshot then so do the legitimate sources

If I allow this link to an app than I am saying Websleuths is promoting this app to be reliable and one we recommend to all our Websleuths members and guests.

We can't do that.

I am going to censure this image and the app.

Someone please find the mugshot through the usual channels and post it as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Tricia

Is the website version allowed (not app, they have a direct website where I was able to pull it up)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. that's a good idea.

Sorry, I thought ************ is allowable seeing as how it's fed into by all counties. Only variances are what the counties choose to show. It's used by LE constantly, and it's a verified public records database. So I don't know why (not that I am promoting it), suggesting to use it would violate terms of WS, or as hiker suggested, if the direct link is any more useful.

Is the website version allowed (not app, they have a direct website where I was able to pull it up)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID.

My apologies but I found out SillyBilly checked out this app and it is used by Law Enforcement.

So, I have uncensored the site.

Ignore me. I will go sit in a corner and drink until my mortification wears off.

Carry on.

Tricia

No, it's ok. I'm wrong all the time, who cares. Just glad I'm not crazy on this one!!!

I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I SAID.

My apologies but I found out SillyBilly checked out this app and it is used by Law Enforcement.

So, I have uncensored the site.

Ignore me. I will go sit in a corner and drink until my mortification wears off.

Carry on.

Tricia

Omg. Sorry everyone for the unlink. There is not a link because MobilePatrol is not linkable to my knowledge. Here is DN's latest mug shot.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JaXLT

It is available inside MobilePatrol, the nationwide inmate database app. I figured that was known and accessed by many. If not, here is the link to download the MobilePatrol app so you can view inmates

MobilePatrol: Public Safety by Appriss, Inc.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mobilepatrol-public-safety/id620067490?mt=8

After it is downloaded, you just add the counties you want (CO--El Paso). Then anytime you want to use it, you can look at the counties you already have stored or add more counties.

Warning: some counties are better than others. Some update the mug shots with charges, and some counties are searchable. El Paso county does not search well, so you have to scroll through.

Thanks for the link, Daey34. And thanks Tricia, and SillyBilly, too!

Are Nations' ears are gaged in this latest picture? It sure looks like they are - or he is wearing earrings, which I doubt LE would let him keep. I have not noticed this in his earlier photos. Is it a new thing?

Anybody?

FWIW, I don't see any suggestion of earrings (or plugs, or tunnels, or tattoos) on the police sketch of BG...

If you look at all the articles about DN out there, his earrings aren't evident, or aren't there.

(modsnip)

But by the time he was in court in Teller county he was wearing earrings.

Full article with earrings
http://www.krdo.com/video/daniel-nations-in-teller-county-court/627721226

Thanks for the link, Daey34. And thanks Tricia, and SillyBilly, too!

Are Nations' ears are gaged in this latest picture? It sure looks like they are - or he is wearing earrings, which I doubt LE would let him keep. I have not noticed this in his earlier photos. Is it a new thing?

Anybody?

FWIW, I don't see any suggestion of earrings (or plugs, or tunnels, or tattoos) on the police sketch of BG...

I put my magnifying glass up and it looks like a fresh bruise. I wonder if he got into a scuffle. He doesn't look too happy, but has a nice shave and he looks clean.

It looks like he also has a scratch on his right ear, and redness on his forehead. Doesn't it look odd under both his nostrils ... darker than the rest of the facial hair.

He is looking more and more like Bridge Guy, to me. And his eyes are looking more and more soulless with every mugshot. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but he creeps me out, regardless.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just checking in - nothing new. God Bless their souls!
Love and much prayers for their families.
What will it take for LE to release anything new?

He is looking more and more like Bridge Guy, to me. And his eyes are looking more and more soulless with every mugshot. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but he creeps me out, regardless.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I agree. :scared:
Btw wth are gages? In uk 'gages are greengages - a green fruit of the plum family.

If you look at all the articles about DN out there, his earrings aren't evident, or aren't there.

http://www.yourtango.com/2017307095/details-rumors-daniel-nations-person-interest-delphi-murders

Video only http://youtu.be/uNJ0TmkGEFw

But by the time he was in court in Teller county he was wearing earrings.

Full article with earrings
http://www.krdo.com/video/daniel-nations-in-teller-county-court/627721226

The first link above clearly shows DN was not with KN on the 13th doesn't it ? IMO.

http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...ounties-appears-in-el-paso-co-court/644488398

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. - A man with possible ties to a double murder in Indiana was in El Paso County court via video conference on Tuesday.
Daniel Nations is facing charges including criminal trespassing and felony menacing.
The DA's Office argued his bond should be raised to $25,000 based on the fact that he's involved in ongoing investigations in other states.
This stems from a murder investigation in Delphi, Ind. from February. Liberty German, 14, and Abigail Williams, 13, were found dead near a hiking trail.

As of Oct. 24, he is still under investigation!

This is an old article. DN has been charged (so far) in El Paso County for:
Class 3 Felony Endangerment & Reckless Endangerment & Trespassing on an auto. The Nov. 29th hearing is for a Class 5 Felony Menacing charge; still have attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender.
The original bond was $20K, and as article says DA wanted it up to $25K, but the Judge dropped it to $6.8K total.

On Nov. 6th he was in Teller County prelim hearing charged with being a felon having weapons illegally & allegedly found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle. I have found NOTHING on what happened at this hearing.... so far!

If anyone know "what" did happened - it would be very much appreciated! :)

I was looking for a MSM mugshot of DN, knew I'd seen that brown shirt before. Found it and he looks different (yes, again). Stumped me for a minute but think I figured it out.
MSM article is from a few weeks ago. Compared to Mobile Patrol: MSM his hair is shaggier, beard uneven at end. MP: Haircut & beard trim (beard is straight at bottom).
I'm thinking the explanation is LE takes a new ID mugshot w/each booking into jail.
El Paso Co provides brown shirts (as opposed to green/white stripe for Teller Co.)
So:
MSM article w/mugshot was published 11/1 using earlier mugshot taken by El Paso Co jail
He was moved to Teller Co 11/2 (maybe while there got a haircut & beard trim?)
He was released from Teller Co 11/16 and moved back to El Paso Co same day, new mugshot taken & shown on Mobile Patrol

At any rate, his ears just look like they have really deep folds in the lobes, you can see them better in earlier MSM mugshot. (ETA: I take it back. His older mugshots those deep folds don't appear.) Does look like in most recent mugshot from MP he might've been in an altercation (didn't cooperate during transfer or argued w/inmate in Teller?) MOO
See thumbnails below or click the pic in this MSM link and it will enlarge it:
http://www.krdo.com/news/crime/el-p...for-el-paso-county-menacing-suspect/650477780

Attachments below L to R: MP mugshot (most recent), MSM mugshot (few weeks old minimum), screenshot of dates of intake from El Paso into Teller and transfer back to El Paso.

Attachments

• DNTellerToElPasoTransfer.jpg
    DNTellerToElPasoTransfer.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DN MugShot El Paso1.jpg
    DN MugShot El Paso1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DN MugShot EL Paso 2.jpg
    DN MugShot EL Paso 2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 99
Class 3 Felony Endangerment & Reckless Endangerment & Trespassing on an auto. The Nov. 29th hearing is for a Class 5 Felony Menacing charge; still have attempted assault, criminal mischief & failing to register as a sex offender.
The original bond was $20K, and as article says DA wanted it up to $25K, but the Judge dropped it to $6.8K total.

On Nov. 6th he was in Teller County prelim hearing charged with being a felon having weapons illegally & allegedly found in possession of a hatchet & .22 caliber rifle. I have found NOTHING on what happened at this hearing.... so far!

Noone knows about the 6th Nov hearing for some reason we know nothing about. I believe it has been lumped in with the EP hearing on the 29th inst - 8 days time. Perhaps this new mug means he's back in EP jail ready for next week.
Has there been any update on this case since the 24th Oct link?

Looks like the case # for the Nov. 6 case will be heard on Nov. 29. Seems case was changed from Preliminary hearing to Plea hearing in Teller County.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online