IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Jax!
You’re right. I remember something about that now.
It doesn’t help here when MSM publishes incorrect or inaccurate information or presents the reporters’ opinions as facts, whether it’s in print, video or audio. I’ll try to go find a link to exactly where they were found for the next Facts update. I want to revisit the early PCs too.

Edit: this is why we need direct quotes for the Facts list. Not trying to doubt anyone here, but we need to be absolutely certain about the source of the information so we can utilize it to make accurate assessments and comments.

And, it doesn't help that the facts from LE change.

For example, earlier they said several witnesses contributed to the sketch, then later the word "she" was used. Who knows which is accurate?

(Not a kick at LE, what they are willing to release changes as a case progresses.)

moo

Hi, her,

That’s the problem.
There’s no proof he was in Delphi.
There’s no proof he was not.
He probably was not.
But what if he was...
We need more information, and apparently so does LE considering they still cannot rule him in or out yet.
I get what you’re saying but I’m not the one pushing him. The people accusing him should have burden of proof.

eta
What about his innocent children when they grow up and read this stuff? Be careful what you say on the internet. Not you per say just in general.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by KimboSlice
Hi Shiressleuth! Honestly I’ve only seen discussion on DV in social work notes during inpatient hospital stays or if the mother is actively seeking help and trying to remove herself from the situation.

I’m thinking that LE would have excluded DN by now if there was documentation of him being at the OB appointment thus giving him an alibi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with you. But they may not always make a note of it.
TY for your response.

I've seen in records where a spouse or parent is incarcerated or not but nothing in detail of any convictions or previous charges. Now on KN's ultrasound appointment it is fairly common for a nurse or Doc to enter into the clinical or SOAP notes that the patient is accompanied by spouse husband, mother, father etc. Or even patient came to clinic unaccompanied for today's appointment. So I agree with KimboSlice if there was a thread of evidence showing DN was with KN at that appointment he would have been off of the radar by now.

Just a note - in the creek mistakenly came from " in Deer Creek" the township. The girls were later reported as being found 50-60 feet from the water's edge IIRC. However if you click on that "found in a creek" section, it takes you to another article where the hitchhiker statement from Riley is reported. Two quotes in one article "creepy stalker" and "hitchhiker".

Eta
@ RIP
cross posted with Jax re the first bit but please note the Riley hitchhiker quote for the facts compilation.

Thanks, Shire!
I had hitchhiker and duffel bag comments on my list already!

My son is 19 now- but...I ALWAYS have taught him that if someone touches him or grabs him, that he doesn't know, to scream his head off like a darn siren and kick them hard-as hard as he can. And run!! Don't ever go with anyone for any reason-you have a lot more of a chance of living, in my opinion-especially if it happens in public.

My son is 19 now- but...I ALWAYS have taught him that if someone touches him or grabs him, that he doesn't know, to scream his head off like a darn siren and kick them hard-as hard as he can. And run!! Don't ever go with anyone for any reason-you have a lot more of a chance of living, in my opinion-especially if it happens in public.

Which is all well and good but in the case of Abby and Libby how would either of girl ever of got over the guilt of abandoning their friend who would of probably of died while one got away?

It takes a lot more courage I think to stand by your friend than running for freedom.

Thanks for your input, SS. I'm quoting your reply to my post where I stated I would fake a convulsive seizure if someone had a gun on me trying to force me to go to a second location.

I should have been more clear in my response. With all the mass shootings, my personal safety is foremost in my mind now.

When I go to a restaurant, theater, a sporting event, etc., my first thought is, where is the nearest exit? I make every effort to find it and sit as close to it as possible. I also never sit with my back to the door.

Too, I search for the nearest large stationary object I could hide behind if needed. Never did this before, but now it's routine.

If someone starts shooting I'm going to do all in my power to run toward safety.

The times I would feel the need to fake a seizure would be if a gunman would manage to grab me alone, and hold a weapon directly on me, while trying to force me into his vehicle.

My options for running at that point would be very limited. I'm a petite female ( height and weight ) and could be easily overpowered by any male, especially if I'm caught unaware.

So if I'm physically within his grasp, and he has a gun on me while pushing me toward his vehicle, I'm pretty much headed for being assaulted and killed anyway.

( Even though I've taken self-defense classes, a weapon would nullify much of that training. )

So I am going into my 'convulsive seizure' right then and there. At least my 'seizure' would prevent him from having the 'pleasure' of watching the fear on my face.

Also, and I'm just speaking in generalities here, the majority of people are completely freaked out upon witnessing a grand mal seizure.

Before I went into Psychiatric nursing I worked in the Emergency Room of a general hospital for ten years. We treated many seizures and seldom had to 'clear the room' of visitors. The visitors had already cleared the room themselves! They were terrified.

Seizures ARE scary to watch. I may be wrong ( hope I never have to find out ) but I can't imagine a criminal getting a thrill out of trying to assault a person having a seizure.

Also seizures can last continuously. ( Status epilepticus, ) and may require medical intervention to stop. The criminal would have no way of knowing I was faking it because I really believe I could do a very good seizure on command.

My hope is the criminal would run away fast from this scenario.

Might not work, but worth a try in my opinion...

And if you're abducted in your car, put you seat belt on and ram into the nearest car or light pole.

can someone please instruct me how to post pictures within my posts if thats possible?? thanks

I'm sorry I don't. You mentioned POI. Who is the POI you're referring to if not DN?

"As a wife or brother was mentioned by LE I believe we can look at the family members of a POI."

I hope the generic reference to a non-specific relative of a non-specific POI does not permit “open season” on specific relatives of one of hundreds of possible POIs. Such targeting seems irresponsible at best and malicious at worst.

Which is all well and good but in the case of Abby and Libby how would either of girl ever of got over the guilt of abandoning their friend who would of probably of died while one got away?

It takes a lot more courage I think to stand by your friend than running for freedom.

Interesting to read, regardless of the unknown events that occurred.

How to Thwart an Abduction Attempt
https://m.wikihow.com/Thwart-an-Abduction-Attempt

can someone please instruct me how to post pictures within my posts if thats possible?? thanks

Well you can go to "advanced" In the reply window. Then choose "manage attachments". In there you can upload images. But please don't forget the link to the pic.

Or if you are on a picture on the web, then right click the pic and choose "copy image location". Then put that between brackets as such
Don 't forget the format.

I Don't know if this helps? LOL I am old.

I see what you're saying, and I don't think anyone wants to cause harm to anyone else. The question was asked, Does DN have any other living siblings?

The answer is found in a simple google search. So saying that yes, he does, and their names, is not targeting nor malicious. It's public information.

The word "sleuthing" as in "sleuthing his siblings" doesn't apply here, as some have mentioned. Because no one found anything or said one word about those siblings who can be found, as I said, with literally a 4 word google search. No one on WS is saying that DN is guilty or that his siblings deserve any ill words or sleuthing. It's just a fact. He has other family.

It seems equally if not more responsible to say that other WS'ers are irresponsible and malicious. Now, if someone says, "his brother is a truck driver who lives on Main Street in Chicago, and his Facebook is here, and his kids are Sue and Joe..." ok...irresponsible.

But honestly, no one said anything that isn't public information.

I hope the generic reference to a non-specific relative of a non-specific POI does not permit “open season” on specific relatives of one of hundreds of possible POIs. Such targeting seems irresponsible at best and malicious at worst.

I think so to, just because we post anonymously doesn't give us the right to shatter other people's lives.

This article certainly made me think about why WS has implemented fairly stringent rules and policies.

Delphi killings: Social media rumors carry hefty consequences
http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-wrong-no-arrests-delphi-slayings/98537636/

bbm-

"So saying that yes, he does, and their names, is not targeting nor malicious. It's public information
."

If someone is not supposed to be sleuthed then the topic of sharing public information or not would seem moot.

Correct?

I see what you're saying, and I don't think anyone wants to cause harm to anyone else. The question was asked, Does DN have any other living siblings?

The answer is found in a simple google search. So saying that yes, he does, and their names, is not targeting nor malicious. It's public information.

The word "sleuthing" as in "sleuthing his siblings" doesn't apply here, as some have mentioned. Because no one found anything or said one word about those siblings who can be found, as I said, with literally a 4 word google search. No one on WS is saying that DN is guilty or that his siblings deserve any ill words or sleuthing. It's just a fact. He has other family.

It seems equally if not more responsible to say that other WS'ers are irresponsible and malicious. Now, if someone says, "his brother is a truck driver who lives on Main Street in Chicago, and his Facebook is here, and his kids are Sue and Joe..." ok...irresponsible.

But honestly, no one said anything that isn't public information.

I think so to, just because we post anonymously doesn't give us the right to shatter other people's lives.

This article certainly made me think about why WS has implemented fairly stringent rules and policies.

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...rs-wrong-no-arrests-delphi-slayings/98537636/

That is a great article and it especially holds true for this case as so little information has been released.

Maybe LE in this case has done their best NOT to tell us who they’ve looked at in order to prevent on-line witch hunts which can destroy innocent people.

Well you can go to "advanced" In the reply window. Then choose "manage attachments". In there you can upload images. But please don't forget the link to the pic.

Or if you are on a picture on the web, then right click the pic and choose "copy image location". Then put that between brackets as such

thanks i'll give it a try

That is a great article and it especially holds true for this case as so little information has been released.

I wonder, too, if WS has to protect itself against legal action, should they permit reckless accusations that eventually result in harm to an innocent person.

Maybe LE in this case has done their best NOT to tell us who they’ve looked at in order to prevent on-line witch hunts which can destroy innocent people.

This forum was guilty of that with Ronald Logan which has always left a bitter taste for me.

People seem to forget this isn’t a tv show and that real people are having life’s destroyed without any facts to back up such malicious claims.

bummer, no option on "go advanced" to send photos. oh well 😕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members