IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #79

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys remember early on that fake sketch that was put out there by this weird guy, in the very beginning?
I never cared for that being put out there as it confused people into thinking it was a real sketch not just a rendering of what some local Joe Shmoe thought. The police repeatedly asked for it not to be posted.

I hate to say say it but I have been curious if it came close to the LE sketch and was that guy looked into who did that.

I don’t need to see it again it’s been awhile but does anyone think it was close or not? Curious to your opinion.
No I don't remember . Do you have a link?

Perhaps it is someone who lived in a town close by but has since moved away. Someone whom no one would suspect given that they are already a "master of disguises." Someone who would go unnoticed as their profession gave them a reason to be at the murder site. This person would frequent places like thrift shops for clothes.

The girls bodies may have been covered in a LOT of leaves, twigs, etc..and hidden by the last 'bank' that drops off at the water. If the area that they were found in was actually searched the first night the girls went missing..by their families, friends etc; they wouldn't be noticed.

I think that BG is older (50's) and has done this before. 'Hidden' in plain sight.
This is all my thoughts and my opinion only.:moo:

Being on probation for three years with weekly check-ins is an imprisonment in itself. I went to Physical Therapy twice a week for three months and felt robbed of my freedom! When considering DNs propensity to act hedonistically, three years with check-ins is a very long time. It is not supposed to be easy to conform to the Judge's ruling or else there would be no form of punishment at all.

Does DN need to ask a state for permission to reside in that state? If so, just shoot me now for I could not handle these stringent restrictions on my livelihood.

I guess I'm looking at this sentencing from a victim/citizen standpoint:

1. His victims will have to deal with his menacing for the rest of their lives, fearing people, potential situations and re-living the incident(s) - they get "life" while he gets 3 years
2. He obviously plea bargained to avoid actual witness testimony that would, in all probability, really paint a vivid picture and put him behind bars
3. Disgusted that he is obviously prone to recidivism and thereby hard for me to want to allocate hard earned taxpayer dollars for his 'help'
4. The judge and justice system has failed not only the residents of Colorado but failed to give them a voice in this matter!
5. This 'sentence' assures that his children have the possibility of being returned to him - totally unacceptable

AIMOO

So he was arrested and charged for those two offences in Greenwood on 25th April. KN had the baby on 30th. They left for Co knowing those charges were to be answered. That is why they left Indiana IMO. He FTA on the 18th July as scheduled. He was in Georgetown on that day and was charged with false reporting.
All his actions have been designed to avoid LE like the plague.

MOO

So he was arrested and charged for those two offences in Greenwood on 25th April. KN had the baby on 30th. They left for Co knowing those charges were to be answered. That is why they left Indiana IMO. He FTA on the 18th July as scheduled. He was in Georgetown on that day and was charged with false reporting.

MOO

I agree. The criminal ring is a tight one. I believe that someone from that IN motel disclosed to him that LE was there looking for him and he took off. IMOO

I agree. The criminal ring is a tight one. I believe that someone from that IN motel disclosed to him that LE was there looking for him and he took off. IMOO

http://www.wibc.com/sites/g/files/exi441/f/201709/DocumentFragment_44559828_0.pdf

This document is priceless...thanks ocgrad.

from page 3 of document in link provided above

After several attempts to personally visit and verify Daniel Nations‘ address at the ln'fown SuitesMotel (887 E Main St; Room # 142, Greenwood IN 46143) by myself and Detective TomWalker, I contacted the manager of the InTown Suites Motel, Bob Leveranz, on May 1, 2017 andLeveranz confirmed that Nations was indeed still living at the motel in room # 142. Through themonths of May and June 01‘2017. Detective Walker and I attempted to visit Nations and tocontact him on the cell number he had registered numerous more times to no availi On July 18,2017, after more attempts to contact Nations, I contacted the manager of the lnTown SuitesMotel, Bob Leveranz. again to discuss Daniel Nations. Bob Leveranz informed me then thatDaniel Nations had moved out of the motel on May 12, 2017 and had not been back at the motelsince that time.

​BBM and IMOO proof as to why he bolted....!

Ran with a new mother and baby

They may not extradite. It's expensive and his low-level offenses may not be worth it to the state.

This link explains it in pretty basic terms for us non-attorneys.

https://banksbrower.com/2014/10/05/a-look-at-how-criminal-extradition-works-in-indiana/

He is charged with non-registering as a SO, which is a Level 6 Felony. Recommended 1 year in prison and a $10,000 fine.

http://www.wibc.com/sites/g/files/exi441/f/201709/DocumentFragment_44559828_0.pdf

from above link:
STATE OF INDIANA )IN THE JOHNSON CIRCUIT/SUPERIOR) ss; COURTCOUNTY OF JOHNSON )CAUSENURfipDERfV 0 91:5 0 0 0 481STATE OF INDIANAINFORMATION FOR:V. FAILURE TO REGISTER AS A SEx ORVIOLENT OFFENDERDANIEL JAMES NATIONSHomeless I.C. 11-8-8-17(a)(5)DOB: 10/8/1985 l LEDSSN: *advertiser censored*-XX-8663 a Level 6 Felony

BBM and IMOO

MOO

Oh and I just discovered a warrant was issued by Marion Superior court on 25th May 2017 for his 3 charges from there from Nov 2016. That's 7 outstanding Indiana charges covered by 4 warrants ATM.

No wonder he is shedding crocodile tears in court. Tears of self pity AFAICS.
:cow:

nothing you can do, cause I'm stuck like glue..to my guy..

He ran off , to me that speaks volumes.

I'm just going to wait this thing out.

MOO

This document is priceless...thanks ocgrad.

from page 3 of document in link provided above

After several attempts to personally visit and verify Daniel Nations‘ address at the ln'fown SuitesMotel (887 E Main St; Room # 142, Greenwood IN 46143) by myself and Detective TomWalker, I contacted the manager of the InTown Suites Motel, Bob Leveranz, on May 1, 2017 andLeveranz confirmed that Nations was indeed still living at the motel in room # 142. Through themonths of May and June 01‘2017. Detective Walker and I attempted to visit Nations and tocontact him on the cell number he had registered numerous more times to no availi On July 18,2017, after more attempts to contact Nations, I contacted the manager of the lnTown SuitesMotel, Bob Leveranz. again to discuss Daniel Nations. Bob Leveranz informed me then thatDaniel Nations had moved out of the motel on May 12, 2017 and had not been back at the motelsince that time.

​BBM and IMOO proof as to why he bolted....!

Ran with a new mother and baby

Yes. And she took her newborn son and daughter and ran with him, knowing LE was looking for him. Terrible! IMO

Delphi girls' investigation headquarters moving back to smaller location

https://www.theindychannel.com/news...-headquarters-moving-back-to-smaller-location

[FONT=&]moving the headquarters of the investigation into the deaths of two teenage girls back to the Delphi City Hall, where it was originally headquartered. [/FONT]

"On Feb. 13, 2018 the start of the second year of the investigation, the agencies will be moving the headquarters. The investigation began in a room above the Delphi City Hall. It was later moved to the REMC building on Franklin Street in Delphi.

The headquarters will be moved back to the office space above city hall. The two buildings are less than half a mile apart."

I think they saw him expose himself to them and he probably said something like " do you want etc" like he did to a previous woman. He followed them at a distance across the bridge and they started to video him and record as he ordered them down the hill, where they fought, ran and he pursued them , shot and killed them burying them under leaves (as he had seen his mum buried). He left via the easern side of the creek and rejoined the trail.

AJMHO

I agree with this quoted opinion about the circumstances that ensued and a probable trigger. My response isn't necessarily linked with any specific perpetrator, though it could be from what is on the record. I agree mostly because it's always bothered me how many post about a carefully-planned serial killer. I know from books, movies and television that some are well documented. Yet this crime has always seemed to me more probably an action out of rage. Hence the brevity fitting in tight time frame. The recent Grey Hughes video with birds' eye shots of possible escape routes (which I already linked here) confirms how a hasty, unplanned exit on foot would work. Feb. 13 is coming up fast and will be so hard for family, community and the rest of us who long for justice.

Hey!

Shiressleuth said:
TY Niner. Do you have any info on RL's modification hearing? Isn't that also on the 10th?

Your quite welcome! No, I have no info on RL's hearings, have not followed those, sorry! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay