IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could track an IP, but I'd imagine there are hundreds and hundreds if not thousands of people visiting that link. It would take too much time to go through every IP and then go from there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

even if we traced all the IP's it doesn't mean much, i wish i could expand a little but i don't want to give anyone reading as a guest any ideas

Will someone explain why there are 2 different audios? One is at the beginning of this thread "get down the hill" IMHO and a different one on Page 2 of this thread "go down the hill" IMHO. TIA.

Although there may be artifact in the audio, LE has specifically said that the recording says 3 words. "down the hill".

Today, they released more information recorded by Libby's phone: audio of three words uttered by a voice authorities say belongs either to the man in the photograph, or another individual who was likely involved in the murders. The audio is barely more than a second long, and contains only one phrase.

That phrase was, "Down the hill."
http://www.wdrb.com/story/34574430/...l-will-help-catch-killer-of-two-indiana-teens

I wish every radio station in the country would play that audio loop every hour on the hour until this murderer is caught.

I'm finding the boots they took to be interesting, because, there are databases of shoe patterns. Makes me think it's very close to the print found and they are wanting to look more closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I miss something about some boots? If so, what? I have been trying to read as fast as I can...probably missed some posts. Above was bolded by me. Thanks!

You asked me if I thought that LE was lying about it being a post at the end of the bridge.

No I do not think they are lying. If you notice at the end of my comment I said JMOO..... I felt it looked more like a person. That's just my own opinion... I'm barely able to keep up with the posts they are moving so fast so forgive me if I miss something.
I'm not on that bridge and I wasn't on the bridge at the time of the crime. I haven't seen the full video of Libby's phone nor do I want to. So from my perspective and it was even before the PC, I thought it looked like a potential person standing there.
Again ..JMOO. I'm sure LE have better visuals of the photo than I do.
It was just an opinion.

PL it is great to see you back here. You have been missed at WS. I hope you are feeling better.

Spent a bunch of time trying to get more detail out of his face. Probably not possible, and I dont know what I'm doing. Here's what I ended up with though.
f9d941d27d9f524224a56fe811f0dc17.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

It's so disturbing trying to play in my head what could have happened. I feel like I can hear the leaves crunching beneath their feet as he's walking them down the hill. Imagine what would go through YOUR adult mind...let alone their innocent child minds. I think he had to have had an intimidating manner as well as a weapon...they weren't heard screaming apparently so I think he used intimidation and force as well as his creepily cool and authoritative tone knowing they knew he could physically take them. I cant fathom WHY anyone would do this. I think he'd been stalking one of them via SM for a while and Im assuming it was Liberty because I feel like she had a heavier online presence. At least you can tell LE has their whole hearts into this case. It will be solved.

Spent a bunch of time trying to get more detail out of his face. Probably not possible, and I dont know what I'm doing. Here's what I ended up with though.

Lol melted saltwater taffy?

Can anyone tell if the picture of the man walking towards or away from the crime scene?

Not nice to say, I know, but I hope this is a pic of his face when LE finally gets him. :(

This is only my opinion but I think with the information released in today's presser that those involved in this investigation probably heard some very horrific things from Libby's phone recording. They all seemed to be emotionally drained and maybe a bit disturbed by the evidence they have.

I know any child murder is hard on LEs but just the body language from all today seemed different.

Still it is no easy task for those that deal with this once in their life, let alone multiple times. Prayers to them and God Bless them for their courage to make these monsters pay.

I agree it was something even worse than "just" two little girls killed. This was horrific enough to shake seasoned LEOs. :(

To make it worse, Mr. Bee was re-watching True Detective tonight as I was catching up on the thread........I am now officially haunted. I dreamt of Abby and Libby and Lizzy and Lyric all night last night.

Did I miss something about some boots? If so, what? I have been trying to read as fast as I can...probably missed some posts. Above was bolded by me. Thanks!

I've seen this being mentioned in the fb group and on a reporters Twitter.

In response to Illinois man I'm not sure why you thought the photo I posted was cropped - but you can clearly see the exact same thing in this photo. Top is your original post and the bottom I'm showing you the exact same spot where I see Abby's jacket. I played with different filters and her jacket highlights unlike the background. It is not a tree.

d7a5d7f655c115b84532624c84370804.jpg

attachment.php
Then she is off the bridge, in my opinion.

The photo that is being posted was cropped early on, probably by media trying to fit both photos together onscreen. The one I posted for you was the original version released.

We'll have to agree to disagree.

I don't think it matters in trying to catch this guy.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]

Perhaps also LE has ways to recover data from phones that don't appear to work.

[video=twitter;834521628419710989]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/834521628419710989[/video]
I remember reading that there was a set of footprints that initially led searchers to the crime scene. I wondered if they are looking to match the prints? Just speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay