IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you carbuff. This is not BG's first rodeo, IMHO.

First, the manner in which BG approached Abby and Libby. BG had his eyes down, hands in pockets, and hunched over to give a less menacing appearance. The simple "I mean you no harm" body language that is practiced by killers in order for victims to drop their defenses.

Second, it is no coincidence that Wiechman Pig Company being in close proximity to both Delphi and Evansdale. BG could have spent many days in the cab of his father's truck hauling pigs to slaughter. And if wait times for off loading were long enough he could have spent time along the tracks and river while dad waited at the pig station.

Third, the dates of A&L and L&L's are so similar in an eerie sense. Inthenumbers posted deciphering the dates to 2032, which I thought maybe having been reference to a biblical quote. But it could just be (2+0) and (3+2) equaling 2 every 5 years. More ritualistic like an offering rather than random dates.

My idea is that this guy is mid 30's with more reddish hair and a short beard. Normally wears glasses. Wears the cap all the time. Hates his father, close to his mom. Parents divorced. Began pre - teenage years in trouble with the law. Turned it all around after "finding God". Lives in the Macomb/Beardstown/Monmouth IL area (SK geographical triangle). Moved between IL and IA frequently. Overly religious...Maybe a pastor working with children and plays video games where he has met potential victims. Newly married, less than a year and maybe with a new kid. All looks happy and bright on the outside. Cold and dark on the inside.

JTOL...
Wow great post! We have MANY similar thoughts on BG! I posted mine a few days ago and some of yours are exactly the same! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am actually leaning away from it having anything to do with them being off from school. He was there after noon and they would've been out of school soon anyway. A lot of the kids that I know used to head there when school got out. If it was a teenager or child he was interested in (and I am not convinced it was), then he could have simply just arrived there early and was planning on hanging out until someone got there. Then, maybe to his surprise, Abby and Libby were there soon after. Because of the time (after 2pm), I think it's possible that he didn't know school was out at all. Now, if this had taken place before noon, I might have a different feeling.

The earliest most schools let out is 2:45 ish. The photo estimated time is 3:05 correct? If his plan was to grab someone after school I would see it happening later around 3:30 or 4:00 since they would have to travel to the park. If he wasn't expecting the opportunity that early, that would be unexpected and might cause him to panic. I think if you wanted to take a kid, a day off from school would be ideal. People working in or around education are especially aware of school breaks. They wait for it - plan around it to the smallest detail - and use it to keep hope (when they are otherwise buried in work) - a lot of people plan something big at the start of break with some time to rest from that at the end of the break before getting back to work. Actually, now that I'm talking about it, sounds a lot like a murder would be for a crazy person. You could easily have someone aware of the area that just fantasized about it until the break came along.

@sweet716

BG was pictured on the bridge at 2.30 pm so he had to be at the trails at least by 1:45/2.00 p.m.
That would be a lot of hanging around in the cold waiting for school to finish. Also, with darkness starting around 5p.m. I don't see teens heading there after school on a regular February school day. IMO he clearly had to know schools were off that day. Maybe he even had a gf who was an older schoolgirl, who came and met him/picked him up possibly? :moo: :cow:

Reminds me of this I posted recently:

Delphi Murders: An oral history of the year since the murders of Liberty German & Abigail Williams

https://www.theindychannel.com/long...he-murders-of-liberty-german-abigail-williams

Chief Steve Mullins: "I think people in the community are smart enough to draw their own conclusions about what they should feel and shouldn't feel. Our people are very smart. We have a very good community and they are very strong. And they are able to draw their own conclusions about this whole situation very successfully.”

(This comment made me literally CRAZY when it was first posted...)

While killers often have a "type", they don't always. I can provide many examples of this if needed.

@sweet716

BG was pictured on the bridge at 2.30 pm so he had to be at the trails at least by 1:45/2.00 p.m.
That would be a lot of hanging around in the cold waiting for school to finish. Also, with darkness starting around 5p.m. I don't see teens heading there after school on a regular February school day. IMO he clearly had to know schools were off that day. Maybe he even had a gf who was an older schoolgirl, who came and met him/picked him up possibly? :moo: :cow:

Yup. I'm pretty much going with school being out that day was part of his planning. So, did the kids (not necessarily A & L in particular) talk about hanging out there? When I was that age there was a particular park that was sort of a hang out. With that thought in mind, could this have been someone that worked at the school, helped out at the school, a parent.......someone who was in the know for hang out spots? Where else did this age group hang out where a worker could have been in the know for hang out spots? A pizza joint? An arcade?

Some posters have said there is nothing to indicate this was a sexually motivated crime. I disagree for the very fact that LE checked out RSO's almost immediately and took swabs. There is nothing to indicate it wasn't sexually motivated either but looking at RSO's certainly indicates what the possible initial motivation was AFAICS.
I believe that motivation was thwarted by the girls actions but it resulted in their murders tragically.
AJMO.

Some posters have said there is nothing to indicate this was a sexually motivated crime. I disagree for the very fact that LE checked out RSO's almost immediately and took swabs. There is nothing to indicate it wasn't sexually motivated either but looking at RSO's certainly indicates what the possible initial motivation was AFAICS.
I believe that motivation was thwarted by the girls actions but it resulted in their murders tragically.
AJMO.

I have always thought this was more than likely a SA motivated crime. A robbery makes no sense as what did they have someone would want to rob them for? Them seeing something they shouldn't have seems slim for the outcome and there is nothing that we know of that they would have seen. SA is the only thing that really makes sense to me plus LE interviewed RSO's right away.

attachment.php

Dotr posted this in another thread. It's very simple to understand. Hope it helps.

Foxfire also mentioned the "McDonald Triangle".

For lack of any more likely ideas (and not a lot of less likely ideas), I've decided for now that my thought on how he got away is fairly simple. He could have parked at the Baptist church on W200N. He could have taken what looks to be a trail from about 1500 ft. east of there to the south end of the bridge to get there, and then taken it back again when he was done. It doesn't appear to be well traveled since the official trail ends at the north end of the bridge, and it would probably have taken a while for anyone to check that area. I'm really lousy when it comes to anything connected to geography, but it looks to me like it would only be about a mile walk. He could have even dropped of a bag of clothes (at least a different jacket and hat) along the way in case someone did see him. Since the church isn't open on Mondays, there wouldn't be a lot of people t notice his vehicle there; if he was driving something that looked like a service truck, it probably wouldn't attract a lot of attention from passing cars either. MOO

I would like to see a graphical representation of this...

AJMO.

Looking at RSOs is standard procedure, moo.

(I do believe SA was the motive here, moo.)

Looking at RSOs is standard procedure, moo.

(I do believe SA was the motive here, moo.)

Yes I would think looking at RSO's would be standard procedure when 2 young girls are murdered because it was more than likely the motivating factor. I do think going from a SO to a murderer is huge tho! I'm curious about prior arrests or is this someone who has gotten away with his crimes? Surely his first crimes weren't murdering two young innocent girls!

I was at a ball game yesterday noticing all the men there, white guys, wearing hats with large noses, under 6 ft. tall. There were so many! (Lots of games going on in several fields) Then I tried to select only the ones with reddish brown hair. Very few. I think that is the main thing to help identify BG at this point. So, what men in or near Delphi have reddish brown hair and fit the other physical criteria? Have any of them shaved their heads, died their hair, etc? One would think that would be an obvious giveaway for suspicion, but if you would never suspect that person in the first place, then who knows?

@sweet716

Maybe, he has a wife who didn't have to do her cleaning job if the school had a day off?

I was at a ball game yesterday noticing all the men there, white guys, wearing hats with large noses, under 6 ft. tall. There were so many! (Lots of games going on in several fields) Then I tried to select only the ones with reddish brown hair. Very few. I think that is the main thing to help identify BG at this point. So, what men in or near Delphi have reddish brown hair and fit the other physical criteria? Have any of them shaved their heads, died their hair, etc? One would think that would be an obvious giveaway for suspicion, but if you would never suspect that person in the first place, then who knows?

I told my hubby last night that I feel like everyone has red / brown near that area. Not everyone obviously, but a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I told my hubby last night that I feel like everyone has red / brown near that area. Not everyone obviously, but a lot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really? You mean in the Delphi area?

The idea that he knew that school was out and was there at that time because of that information only works if he was targeting someone of that age range-and we don't know that he was. If he was just there looking for a victim, or at least a female victim, then it may not have mattered whether school was in or not, if not Abby/Libby then it might have been something else.

As far as the idea of kids of that age not being there after school in February...it happens. Gosh, my mom used to pick my cousin up straight from school and drop us off there at the park when we were younger because we also liked to walk around. And we did it in the colder months. We were kids, it didn't matter that we only had a couple of hours of daylight left. Or that it was cold. We'd go straight there just to dare each other to walk across the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares