IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mtnlites
I am personally friends with her mother. We have known each other for a very long time. <>
Snipped by me...

Unsure why the reply quote didn't bring your post over. You possess keen perception skills so I'd like to ask a question, please.

In an interview, Anna W said she hoped that soon her friends' children could sleep in their own bedrooms thereby, implying that, children, if not their parents, remain fearful.

Did you encounter that same attitude among the community, in that, they remain fearful and are very cautious of what they allow their children to do when it comes to being unsupervised while outside, or unmonitored playing outdoors, etc?

Have the young, as well as the middle aged, residents returned to a leisurely feel that life goes on as usual? There is nothing to fear here.

Stingray..?

-Nin

Speaking of that, I’ve been wondering if they’ve used technology or search warrants to essentially reverse ping any phones that might have been in the area and pinging in the same place as Libby’s phone?

Or does having only one tower in Delphi mean that basically everyone in Delphi would be pinging, and thus of no help?

On another note, if the person was not local, I wonder if they could do a Google maps warrant to get information on anyone who searched for “parks near Delphi” or similar things to try to see if maybe someone from out of town was looking for that type of place. I do suspect however that the person did now the area quite well so this is probably a dead end also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a little concerning law enforcement hasn’t said there has been an increase in tips they are working through as they usually do after a press conference. Perhaps it wasn’t effective enough in achieving this.

Thank you for keeping the discussion going and most of all for caring about Abigail and Liberty and the case.

It’s a little concerning law enforcement hasn’t said there has been an increase in tips they are working through as they usually do after a press conference. Perhaps it wasn’t effective enough in achieving this.

Thank you for keeping the discussion going and most of all for caring about Abigail and Liberty and the case.

I don't see how the PC really could generate more tips. LE didn't report anything new, and didn't really even report anything old. No BG pics, no sketch reminder, no "down the hill". If anything, they have told the public to disregard much of the info they DID put out. I understood there statement of "we just need that one last piece to bring it all together" to mean, "we need someone to tell us who did this because we have no clue".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't see how the PC really could generate more tips. LE didn't report anything new, and didn't really even report anything old. No BG pics, no sketch reminder, no "down the hill". If anything, they have told the public to disregard much of the info they DID put out. I understood there statement of "we just need that one last piece to bring it all together" to mean, "we need someone to tell us who did this because we have no clue".

I don't know but maybe people think the perp is already in custody for something else and therefore are not tipping anymore. That's what I think.
:cow:

I don't know but maybe people think the perp is already in custody for something else and therefore are not tipping anymore. That's what I think.
:cow:

Do you think LE thinks perp is in custody on other charges?

Does anyone recall a news clip as to why the search @ 11000 Bicycle Rd took place? I just want to find out if the search dogs followed the sent to this residence. I realize the owner was ruled out as a POI however I am thinking that BG was there. TIA

Map from RL's to 11036 Bicycle Rd. (About a 2 hr walk)

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/5858...453b172094!2m2!1d-86.7309651!2d40.5673692!3e2

Search of home Feb 16/17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arrant-served-Indiana-home-teens-murders.html

CBS4 also asked whether the killer fled in a vehicle or did he simply walk away?

Carter answered, "Um, likely. Walked a certain distance, yes. We don't have any indication that he was close by where he parked a vehicle, because we don't have any information on a vehicle."

Link:http://cbs4indy.com/2018/02/13/new-tips-new-subpoenas-in-new-year-of-hunting-for-delphi-killer/

I have been wondering if BG’s exit route was from RL's property through to property@ 1100 Bicycle RD (that was searched Feb 16/17. It appears to be very rural so BG would not be seen by a lot of people. RL was not at home.that afternoon.

The links are on my post below.

Jumping off the posts about BGs possible escape route. Early in the investigation LE thought BG could have been hitchhiking out of the area.
“While investigators have narrowed their search to this one man for the time being, they have expanded the geography of their search. They believe that if the man was from Delphi, someone from the town of roughly 3,000 people would have already identified him.

"We're trying to get people that were driving down the Hoosier Heartland, that were on the interstate, that were in Logansport that might have saw somebody walking, hitchhiking-- if they saw a duffle bag laying somewhere, anything. We're just reaching out for people that saw anything within that distance," Riley said.”
https://www.wthr.com/article/tips-pour-in-after-suspect-identified-in-delphi-double-homicide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. I'm just wondering if that is what the public may think as there hasn't been many tips imo.

Seriously BG just looks like an average Joe. I think his height might be a little short for an average size, reddish brown hair might be a little unusual, but other than that LE hasn't given us much to go on. I suppose if I knew someone that fit the general description that gave me the creeps I might call it in for good measure if I lived in the general vicinity. I sure hope this case doesn't go cold like the Iowa murders seemingly have. There's a very violent killer out there that will kill again imo if the right opportunity lends itself! Pretty scary!

Does anyone recall a news clip as to why the search @ 11000 Bicycle Rd took place? I just want to find out if the search dogs followed the sent to this residence. I realize the owner was ruled out as a POI however I am thinking that BG was there. TIA

At the time, opinion was the phone may have been looked for in that area but in August, Holman stated the phone was found "in the general area" (whatever that meant) alluding to the crime scene imo. Perhaps they searched but didn't find anything. The audio wasnt released until 22nd. They did also search other residences based on tips I believe.

I don't know. I'm just wondering if that is what the public may think as there hasn't been many tips imo.

I think the tips that are gonna happen already have. I just don't think there is anything else out there, unfortunately. I think BG has gotten away with his crimes before, and I think he is going to get away with this one as well.

Snipped by me...

Unsure why the reply quote didn't bring your post over. You possess keen perception skills so I'd like to ask a question, please.

In an interview, Anna W said she hoped that soon her friends' children could sleep in their own bedrooms thereby, implying that, children, if not their parents, remain fearful.

Did you encounter that same attitude among the community, in that, they remain fearful and are very cautious of what they allow their children to do when it comes to being unsupervised while outside, or unmonitored playing outdoors, etc?

Have the young, as well as the middle aged, residents returned to a leisurely feel that life goes on as usual? There is nothing to fear here.

Honestly, it seems to be split right down the middle. The folks that I know and talk to in person honestly don't seem to be that worried. They're horrified by what happened and they want him caught, of course, but it still seems to be life as usual. When I tried driving out to the park back in January my family was like, "Well, be careful!" but it was more because it was icy and they were afraid that I'd slip and break my fool neck. (Turns out it was TOO icy; I had to turn around and go back.) I don't know if it's a false sense of security or innocence that it won't happen twice or if they feel that the crime wasn't random so therefore it couldn't happen to them. There's been quite a bit of offline discussion about the latter.

On the other hand, I DO see people from the Delphi community worrying online. They're taking extra precautions. Overall, I have been kind of surprised at the lack of anxiety about it. It was there in the very beginning, of course, but loosened over time. For one thing, I think a lot of folks have formed their own theories about what happened and being afraid of a stranger in a park doesn't seem to fit in with those theories. (No, I don't have a link to those. I'm just basing that statement off of comments that I've heard like, "Well, there's probably a lot of stuff that we don't know so it's probably a lot more complicated than we think." Anything I could add to that would just be my own speculation.)

At the time, opinion was the phone may have been looked for in that area but in August, Holman stated the phone was found "in the general area" (whatever that meant) alluding to the crime scene imo. Perhaps they searched but didn't find anything. The audio wasnt released until 22nd. They did also search other residences based on tips I believe.

Hi, Shires!
I took &#8220;in the general area&#8221; to mean the phone was found in the vicinity of the crime scene, either within the area cordoned off with yellow tape right after the girls were found, or in the creek adjoining that area of land. As opposed to being found in Libby&#8217;s pocket or hand; or located somewhere on the trails/elsewhere in Delphi/Carroll County.

JMO.

I remember. I am not positive but I do not think search dogs led them there. I think most likely a tip because of SA status.
I didn't think anyone has officially been ruled out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarratrixofNightmares