Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the problem with getting information goes back to what LE said weeks ago-courage. Now it makes more sense with the drug arrests and criminal records we have found. IMO, no one will say anything about Aleah because to have that info puts them in that home or around those who frequent it due to illegal activities. People are afraid of being in trouble for how they may have come to know what happened or what they may have witnessed in the past.

I agree, 100% with this. I am actually rather amazed that anyone came forward with information about the beating incident given that they also incriminated themselves. I'm hoping people noticed that those were not arrested (that we know of) and someone will eventually speak up. Sadly, I'm not sure that will happen. This is a very "don't snitch" type of group.

I'm getting that icky vibe that this has gone on so long and with no leads to go on that unless someone cracks or gives info via a plea deal for some other crime this case is going to grow colder and colder.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two interesting things happened today...

First, the raw footage video on youtube was removed. Luckily I downloaded it when it was still up so I can refer back. I had a feeling it was going to be removed. I was surprised it was ever posted in the first place.

Second, the admins in the group are discussing contacting national media. They have been stating over and over that the family "didn't have time" for that but now they're suddenly trying that. Very interesting...

I have that raw footage memorised in my head as I watched it so many times! As for media I do hope Nancy Grace or Dr Phil get involved and get to the bottom of several unanswered questions.

What was the footage video? and where was it posted?

What was the footage video? and where was it posted?

It was footage from an interview that 14 News did and it was posted on YouTube by a local reporter (on her youtube profile). It was extended footage with a lot that didn't end up in the actual interview. I think the actual (shortened) interview has been removed from 14 News' website as well but that seems to be the norm with them. They remove videos about 1-2 weeks after they're originally posted probably to save bandwidth. That doesn't explain why the YouTube video was removed, though...

The most difficult part for me to reconcile is that every photo, her room, and her nice chair, Aleah seems very well loved and cared for. I've seen numerous photos of her smiling, and her hair and clothes always look nice. Her wheelchair was very clean, and that's something I always look for when doing home care. By appearances, she did not look as though she was neglected. Her room was cute and there seemed to be a collection of angel dolls celebrating many birthdays. Add all this to the idea that Aleah disappearing would likely mean less cash flow to the household. It's hard to imagine that this was done by someone in her immediate family, unless it was an accident from criminal negligence of some sort, IMO.. I don't think she was pregnant because it's been said she was in the hospital for seizures soon before she disappeared. The dog not barking doesn't bother me, my own dog would likely only reveal an intruder was in my house after he tripped over my dog sleeping. In my experience of all sorts families, a handicapped child is loved and protected fiercely by family and friends. I've kind of flip flopped, and although I'll now be surprised if the family is involved, unless it's accidental.
The web of various players gets more tangled every day.

The most difficult part for me to reconcile is that every photo, her room, and her nice chair, Aleah seems very well loved and cared for. I've seen numerous photos of her smiling, and her hair and clothes always look nice. Her wheelchair was very clean, and that's something I always look for when doing home care. By appearances, she did not look as though she was neglected. Her room was cute and there seemed to be a collection of angel dolls celebrating many birthdays. Add all this to the idea that Aleah disappearing would likely mean less cash flow to the household. It's hard to imagine that this was done by someone in her immediate family, unless it was an accident from criminal negligence of some sort, IMO.. I don't think she was pregnant because it's been said she was in the hospital for seizures soon before she disappeared. The dog not barking doesn't bother me, my own dog would likely only reveal an intruder was in my house after he tripped over my dog sleeping. In my experience of all sorts families, a handicapped child is loved and protected fiercely by family and friends. I've kind of flip flopped, and although I'll now be surprised if the family is involved, unless it's accidental.
The web of various players gets more tangled every day.

I know we can't discuss anything that hasn't been posted on MSM or posted officially but let me just say this, the family is only showing us what they want us to see. Can we discuss images posted to the official group? I don't see images addressed in the social media policy. I guess if they're posted by an admin, they're free game, right?

The trinkets on the wall mean nothing to me. If Aleah has the mental capacity of a baby, why would she even remotely care about a little angel on a shelf? She can't play with it, she can't touch it, it's just there. Also, the grandma stated in an interview that the mother has been cleaning and preparing for Aleah to come home, who's to say that the room wasn't bare and messy before she started all that cleaning? It was WEEKS before she let the media in her home, plenty of time to straighten up and make it look the way we've seen it.

Do we have an official source to the recent hospital stay? I've just heard rumors and don't know of any official sources so I would take that with a grain of salt at this point. Could be a cover story since they likely know that hospitals can't give out patient records.

The dog thing still bothers me. The mother made a point of telling the reporter, who was invited in by the family, to "watch out" for the dog. That tells me that the dog is not a lay there sleeping when someone breaks in kind of dog.

I know we can't discuss anything that hasn't been posted on MSM or posted officially but let me just say this, the family is only showing us what they want us to see. Can we discuss images posted to the official group? I don't see images addressed in the social media policy. I guess if they're posted by an admin, they're free game, right?

The trinkets on the wall mean nothing to me. If Aleah has the mental capacity of a baby, why would she even remotely care about a little angel on a shelf? She can't play with it, she can't touch it, it's just there. Also, the grandma stated in an interview that the mother has been cleaning and preparing for Aleah to come home, who's to say that the room wasn't bare and messy before she started all that cleaning? It was WEEKS before she let the media in her home, plenty of time to straighten up and make it look the way we've seen it.

Do we have an official source to the recent hospital stay? I've just heard rumors and don't know of any official sources so I would take that with a grain of salt at this point. Could be a cover story since they likely know that hospitals can't give out patient records.

The dog thing still bothers me. The mother made a point of telling the reporter, who was invited in by the family, to "watch out" for the dog. That tells me that the dog is not a lay there sleeping when someone breaks in kind of dog.
SABBM

Hmmmm.... So, even if Aleah was pregnant the hospital wouldn't have to give up that info--- even to investigators ? Just curious.

Off-topic; but I'd watched a documentary on (I think her name is) Genene Jones -- a Pediatric RN who had many babies die mysteriously under her care. The hospital should have caught on sooner to her actions ; but part of the doc. was upsetting as it looked like they MAY have covered for her somewhat.

Thanks jessarox for your excellent post and to everyone for your updates !

SABBM

Hmmmm.... So, even if Aleah was pregnant the hospital wouldn't have to give up that info--- even to investigators ? Just curious.

Off-topic; but I'd watched a documentary on (I think her name is) Genene Jones -- a Pediatric RN who had many babies die mysteriously under her care. The hospital should have caught on sooner to her actions ; but part of the doc. was upsetting as it looked like they MAY have covered for her somewhat.

Thanks jessarox for your excellent post and to everyone for your updates !

Investigators could get the information if they had a court order: http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/for-individuals/court-orders-subpoenas/index.html

But media could not get the records so that's more of what I was thinking.

If the picture was posted by the admins and is still there on the official group, it should be able to be discussed. I haven't seen it there, but it doesn't mean it wasn't deleted. I totally understand what you're saying, because I've seen everything we can't discuss. I was trying to base an opinion on msm and other sources within TOS. My opinion on everyone and their lifestyle choices hasn't changed about anyone, but I just don't see how this could be a revenge or pregnancy related disappearance. But, almost every case I followed, actually probably every single one, I have been wrong. That's why I'm going opposite now like George Costanza.

If the picture was posted by the admins and is still there on the official group, it should be able to be discussed. I haven't seen it there, but it doesn't mean it wasn't deleted. I totally understand what you're saying, because I've seen everything we can't discuss. I was trying to base an opinion on msm and other sources within TOS. My opinion on everyone and their lifestyle choices hasn't changed about anyone, but I just don't see how this could be a revenge or pregnancy related disappearance. But, almost every case I followed, actually probably every single one, I have been wrong. That's why I'm going opposite now like George Costanza.

There was another picture but it's since been removed but this one that was shared to the group by an admin that's still there is a little odd to me: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1576733222622439/

Aleah looks uncomfortable to me, it could just be a normal facial expression for her but it just seems like she's almost grimacing.

I agree with you and thought the same when I watched the video.

Does anyone know if posts/videos from "Justice For Children Without Voices" are allowed on here? I don't think they're a non-profit but they seem to be an organization focused on finding missing children. I searched websleuths and found a few posts mentioning them but if it's not allowed then perhaps they just slipped under the radar.

There was another picture but it's since been removed but this one that was shared to the group by an admin that's still there is a little odd to me: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1576733222622439/

Aleah looks uncomfortable to me, it could just be a normal facial expression for her but it just seems like she's almost grimacing.

Here's another picture from her 16th birthday. What I notice is: she's smiling (seems very happy), seems to be sitting upright fairly well and why would they have her seat belt like that? Even if she couldn't speak, there are pictures from when she was little and this picture that shows she can express happiness/joy by smiling. Hoping I linked correctly and this is ok to post, I'm still learning
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1782518581990365&set=g.1568070126822082&type=1&theater

The raw footage from channel 14 interview was on Jackie Monroe's (works at xh 13) youtube page. This video and the beating video were removed last night within minutes if each other. This all happened as a discussion was taking place on the FB page finding Aleah and then a picture was added. The original pic is not there now but copies are and discussion is.
I just found it extremely coincidental that 2 videos were removed at the same time that discussion was going n.
Also, keep your eyes on the local news or the Vanderburgh Sheriff's recent booking page.

Does anyone know if posts/videos from "Justice For Children Without Voices" are allowed on here? I don't think they're a non-profit but they seem to be an organization focused on finding missing children. I searched websleuths and found a few posts mentioning them but if it's not allowed then perhaps they just slipped under the radar.

I'm with Missing Pieces Network. We work closely with Help Save The Next Girl and Justice For Children Without Voices. They've shared the flyer we made for Aleah.

As of this afternoon, the Admins have reached out to several MSM sources regarding Aleah's disappearance. They finally decided to "go National."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member