IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I may agree with your sentiments cubby I have refrained from posting as I had a post removed from the last thread in which I outlined my confusion at the decision making by the adults around this child. I did not name call or bash but did express shock at the circumstances which put these children in that trailer with MP.

I think that within a week, there will be more info available in the MSM that may allow for more leaway than is being given at this point by mods. :cow:

Point taken. I edited my post accordingly. I'll just add, I'm thankful for the smiley list here. In particular this one: :cursing:

Cause of death undetermined? So I guess the brick to the head didn't kill her. I thought he said he hit her multiple times in the head? I think he is full of ****.

Aliahna Lemmon's step-grandfather, David Story, said Wednesday that the Allen County Sheriff's Department and the FBI told family members not to talk to anyone about her death. He says they didn't give a reason.

Sheriff's Cpl. Jeremy Tinkel confirmed deputies asked the family not to talk to the media, saying it would protect the integrity of the case.

Link
http://www.courierpress.com/news/201...r-details-eme/

It was reported that he put her in the freezer for a period of hours before he dismembered. If she was frozen - that helps with the mess. As for spatter - she was already dead - not much spatter as heart isn't beating and then being frozen - well, you get the idea.

Lord, that hurt to type.

And, from one of the articles I read, he didn't 'just' dismember her and put parts of her in the freezer, he dismembered her frozen body and put parts of her in freezer bags, no telling how small the freezer bags may have been. What used to be a vaginal area may no longer exist.
Just pray he didn't have a garbage disposal.

He had time on his side, and extreme motivation to accomplish his task of destroying the incriminating evidence. Her body was that evidence.

In my mind/ my opinion only:

~ too much dope/drugs? (my unsubstantiated opinion)
~ the rape (as of yet, unsubstantiated)
~ the brick
~ the freezer
~ more dope?
~ the hacksaw
~ the bathtub?
~ freezer bags & freezer
~ clean up
~ more dope?
~ dumpster
~ cigar

Again, this entire post is just my opinion.

Personally, I believe she was murdered because he may have gotten 'carried away' while raping her, damaging her internally. She must have felt pure terror, staring up into the eyes of a human demon. I picture her crying, near hysterics from pain, shock, fear, and trying to get out the front door to get away from him. He easily caught up with her. He hit her in the head with the brick because he had to shut her up fast. Killing her may have aroused him all over again. This 'guy' is pure evil.

I swear, I could have told you he was a mean S.O.B. just by looking at his eyes in his FB profile pic. He puts on a facade, but when the evil comes through, it comes right through his pores.

He killed her to protect himself. He felt she was going to tell. Maybe involve an emergency room. Emergency rooms bring questions, the wrong answers bring police. He knew he had caused too much damage, and that he wouldn't be able to 'sweet-talk' it away. As he may have been able to sweet talk her mother and grandma in the past, but this time it was different, much more serious.

But, he enjoyed what he did to her.
If he hadn't been caught because of it, he would have looked back on her murder as one of the most exciting things he's ever done. He still may, even from prison. Especially from prison. This was an 'ultimate' experience for him. Raping a nine-year-old.

I believe he may have killed before~ but, no one he thought the authorities could tie to him directly.

Just thinking of that picture of him sitting next to what looks to be a crusty, semen-stained recliner. The stains that have a child's stuffed animal (a unicorn, of all things, such a symbol of purity) laying across them. He's calm and 'cool', being interviewed by the media. He knows her head is in his freezer, just a few feet away. How much you want to bet he was facing that freezer, and it was right over the reporter's shoulder?

~Why do they portray Hell as being so hot, when Evil, itself, is so cold.

If the COD is undetermined, does that mean it is not obvious that he bashed her head in with the brick? Or that they dont know if that killed her-I suppose he might have asphyxiated her. :(

I was confused by that as well. I think it means that they have not determined that things happened the way MP tells it based soley on the me autopsy of the remains. I am not sure if her dismemberment plus some of the remains being frozen may have hampered that determination.

It was my understanding that the head (so sorry little Aliahna, to type that) was found in MP's freezer, so you would think that they would be able to tell if blunt force tyrauma was indeed the COD.

:waitasec:

you got me believe. I am a bit puzzled to say the least.

such an awesome find! will add to MPs record list in the Media Thread

These were an awesome find!
Out of abject curiousity, since it said he went to HG in Gastonia, NC...I went to their unsolved crimes page. I don't know when or how long he lived in Gastonia, or NC for that matter (on and off--and during which years)...but I had to share this...I get to an unsolved homicide of a police officer...and a "sketch" of the perp.

Okay...so the crime happened in 1996...but please check out the perp's sketch. I am not saying it is MP...or anything...but the crime is still unsolved....I can't imbed the sketch because I don't know how...

http://www.cityofgastonia.com/city_serv/police/investigation/PublicsHelpRequested.cfm

And, from one of the articles I read, he didn't 'just' dismember her and put parts of her in the freezer, he dismembered her frozen body and put parts of her in freezer bags, no telling how small the freezer bags may have been. What used to be a vaginal area may no longer exist.
Just pray he didn't have a garbage disposal.

He had time on his side, and extreme motivation to accomplish his task of destroying the incriminating evidence. Her body was that evidence.

In my mind/ my opinion only:

~ too much dope/drugs? (my unsubstantiated opinion)
~ the rape (as of yet, unsubstantiated)
~ the brick
~ the freezer
~ more dope?
~ the hacksaw
~ the bathtub?
~ freezer bags & freezer
~ clean up
~ more dope?
~ dumpster
~ cigar

Again, this entire post is just my opinion.

Personally, I believe she was murdered because he may have gotten 'carried away' while raping her, damaging her internally. She must have felt pure terror, staring up into the eyes of a human demon. I picture her crying, near hysterics from pain, shock, fear, and trying to get out the front door to get away from him. He easily caught up with her. He hit her in the head with the brick because he had to shut her up fast. Killing her may have aroused him all over again. This 'guy' is pure evil.

I swear, I could have told you he was a mean S.O.B. just by looking at his eyes in his FB profile pic. He puts on a facade, but when the evil comes through, it comes right through his pores.

He killed her to protect himself. He felt she was going to tell. Maybe involve an emergency room. Emergency rooms bring questions, the wrong answers bring police. He knew he had caused too much damage, and that he wouldn't be able to 'sweet-talk' it away. As he has been able to sweet talk her mother and grandma in the past, but this time it was different, much more serious.

But, he enjoyed what he did to her.
If he hadn't been caught because of it, he would have looked back on her murder as one of the most exciting things he's ever done. He still may, even from prison. This was an 'ultimate' experience for him. Raping a nine-year-old.

I believe he may have killed before~ but, no one he thought the authorities could tie to him directly.

Just thinking of that picture of him sitting next to what looks to be a crusty, semen-stained recliner. The stains that have a child's stuffed animal (a unicorn, of all things, such a symbol of purity) laying across them. He's calm and 'cool', being interviewed by the media. He knows her head is in his freezer, just a few feet away. How much you want to bet he was facing that freezer, and it was right over the reporter's shoulder?

~Why do they portray Hell as being so hot, when Evil, itself, is so cold.

The parts may still be there, in separated parts and in separate bags. The ME would be able to assemble and test these parts for evidence. What a sicko. He thought he was smart to freeze her first but he used baggies that can pick up prints and evidence and of course any evidence is frozen in there with her too.

I haven't been able to catch up on all the threads yet. To be honest, I'm not sure I'll be able to because I just get more upset the more I read. Count me in the group who can't give her mother a pass on this. She had a responsibility to care for, nurture and protect her child. At the least, she was negligent.

I read the posts about needing to change the laws to protect our children from pedophiles & to have tougher laws about where RSO's may live. Of course, I agree with all of you. But respectfully .... please tell me how we do that? Everytime this subject is brought up, the barrier to implementing real change are the rights of the RSO. How do we change laws so they are written to protect the rights of innocent children rather than convicted felons?

The death penalty? Good luck. If I recall correctly, the person responsible for Zahra Baker's horrific death is not facing the death penalty. Different states, I know.

End of rant. JMO.

I'm so sorry Aliahna. I will never forget you.

Bravo's post from other thread. I think it's worthy of repeating.
Quote:
For me the fact that a child was expected to stand by a casket and smile for a photo opt at RSO Grandpa's Funeral is very telling. Who does that Now she is safe from anyone and everyone who failed her and hurt her in life.

You got that right Bravo. No one will ever hurt her again. imoo

That's a very good question! If Alianah was abused before, how is she NOT monitored by CPS? And how in the heck did she get to live in a SO infested mobile home park?

I just can't believe the failure all around -- not only by mommy, but family, friends, and neighbors.

As I mentioned before, I hope someone (CPS or otherwise) is making sure there are NO children living at that park.

:banghead:

MOO

Mel

nomadic lifestyle I assume States cannot (or do not) keep track . . . she's 9 yo, so that's, what, Third Grade? We know the family recently move to FW (we know MP returned Aug 2011, so when did TS/family?). We know Aliahna went to Kindergarten & First Grade in Iowa.

We dont know this to be true, respectfully. Clearly, imo, she called to check on them. We know on Friday, at least, she did not speak to the girls. She only spoke with MP. We can imagine that MP may have intentionally misled her in that conversation because he knew Aliahna had not disappeared. He knew exactly where she was.

You are right - for the first couple of days we don't know that this didn't happen. What we actually DO know is that she didn't speak with her on Thursday or Friday as the child was dead, in a freezer, or being dismembered.:furious: :furious: :furious:

I guess it's just me - but if I were sick in bed and my babies had to be elsewhere - it would only make me feel WORSE if I didn't at least get to speak with them each day - AT LEAST once. Being sick wouldn't stop me from missing them like crazy! Again - this is just me and I totally get that this isn't the case for all women who give birth. (and yes, I intentionally didn't say 'all mothers' because the word 'mother' should mean something more) YKWIM?

smart blond, your post made me shudder, not only for what this poor child may have endured, but for the sisters. Were they there at the trailer when he was doing the dismembering and placing peices in freezer bags????? What on earth did those children see/hear while in that trailer???

I pray they are being watched carefully and being interveiwed oh so gently by skilled professionals.

FGS, each time we get one of these cases, I think "well this - this right here, this is the lowest of the low, the worst of the worst."

And then I log onto WS the next day . . .

:shakehead:

This story get's worse and worse. I am having a hard time with temporary paralysis of mom. Maybe her ailment was more complicated and private. It is likely that LE has her medical records as well.

Respectfully, I took that MSM article with a very large dose of salt. The journalist, iirc with no name, seemed to have created an article based on no more than what was read on a public FB wall. There was nothing gleaned from that article that wasn't on FB. no vetting, no verification.

lazy crappy no vetting reporting imo and jmo.

I'm having a HUGE issue swallowing that one too.

And to top if off, I read 2 different MSM articles and both cited "friends" as the source of the paralysis story. Not trying to be hard-hearted here, but the truth is - a diagnosis by "friends" of temporary paralysis w/ disclaimers that she should be recovered in a few days??? Okaayyy...

I'll just say I don't doubt she is sick (at least with the flu or something...she looks rough), but I am taking that whole "temporary paralysis" diagnosis relayed by anonymous friends to some reporter needing a scoop with a BIG BOX of salt. I need to hear from somebody more credible than her "friends and family".

Given that this poor child had been victimized not once, but twice before, by two different men who were charged with the crime, and given that her mother still allowed her to be alone in the company of another man, I am guessing that the mom herself was so clearly dysfunctional that she didn't respect the normal barriers that most mothers would. Knowing that her late father was a RSO, I have to wonder who were the victims of his crime. IS there any info out there on those crimes? I hate to add to the mother's pain, but can't help but be amazed at her lack of common sense regarding her children's safety. Could she herself have been molested? I realize that adults who were victimized as children often continue to have strong family bonds with their abusers, even allowing their children to be around them. I have a friend whose father molested her as a young girl, and she allows him to live in a camper trailer on her property wih her children and grandchildren all around. She claims he is "safe" now because he is blind. I disagree, but that's another story.

Has LE said that they told the family not to speak?

Yes.

I have yet to find a link wherein the FBI can put any american citizen under a gag order. If someone can find a link, that would be most appreciated.

They can encourage someone not to discuss the facts, but as far as I know, they cannot legally tell someone they cannot discuss a case such as this. Only a judge and a court of law can do that IMHO.

This discussion came into play in the aliayah lunsford case and how mommy said the FBI put her under a gag order. The fbi came out and said they never told her such a thing.

So me thinks the whole "fbi told me not to talk" is an easy excuse.

MOO

Mel

LE confirmed they asked the family not to discuss the details of Aliahna's death. True, they cannot issue a gag order, but I'm sure the family wants to protect the integrity of the case against Plumadore as well... that is, at least most of them do.

Respectfully, I dont think anyone of us is giving Mom a pass. Decisions were made that put Aliahna and her sisters in the hands of the man who ultimately killed Aliahna. Mom and family will live with that forever.

I dont think she did this willfully, and right now I think the man who killed her is the person who bears the responsibility for her death. I dont need to judge Mom, right now anyway, because I pray to God I never go through the hell she is going through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove