IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ojjdp.gov/ojstatbb/structure_process/qa04105.asp?qaDate=2009

5'4" - 5'9" slender/medium build could mean a young teen. But Indiana has no minimum age to try a juvenile as an adult so being a youth isn't going to help. Indiana has the death penalty.

LE states they have a video still of the face. Wonder if they are showing it to teachers and principals right now, as they'd have no reason to protect or hide the kid.

I found a crime map which IMPD started which is called safe town.,

Put in address and then the date.

One was for Burglary on Sunnyfield which items was taken at 05:30 am

The other was on Sunnyfield at 08:32 for Assault.

.https://indy.safetown.org

That must have been the time Davey called 911 - we knew it was around there.

I found a crime map which IMPD started which is called safe town.,

Put in address and then the date.

One was for Burglary on Sunnyfield which items was taken at 05:30 am

The other was on Sunnyfield at 08:32 for Assault.

.https://indy.safetown.org

Looks like backyards of the two homes are somewhat connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must have been the time Davey called 911 - we knew it was around there.

IMO, it was probably classified as an assault because the first thing the 911 operator would ask him is if she is still breathing and has a pulse, which she did. Gosh, this is just a horrible, horrible crime. :(

It's being reported that the suspect in Amanda Blackburn's murder ditched a stolen getaway car near 40th and Rookwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they willl get DNA from the vehicle

edited: I just saw they have DNA from the scene. I wonder if she fought back. Perhaps they got DNA from under her fingernails.

Pastor Davey Blackburn, Amanda’s husband, sent a message to parishioners Friday morning about the service. It will be Sunday at 5 p.m. at Traders Point Christian Church. That’s located at 6590 South Indianapolis Road in Whitestown.

“We are going to worship, share the gospel through sharing Amanda’s story, laugh together and cry together. Her heart would be that you invite as many people as possible to this celebration service that do not know the Lord,” Davey Blackburn wrote

http://wishtv.com/2015/11/13/celebration-of-life-planned-for-amanda-blackburn/

Possible skin under her nails/random loose hair shed at scene/sweat. Truly hope there was no rape

[video=twitter;665248705726029825]https://twitter.com/scoopjefferson/status/665248705726029825[/video]

They were such a lovely looking couple who looked so happy together and very much in love. Such a bright future ahead for both of them. What a senseless tragedy.

It is so heartbreaking to know how fast evil can come in and destroy goodness and happiness. But in the end good will overcome this evil person. It is comforting to know that LE seems to already have a lot of evidence. Justice will be served, imo. I hope they are given the death penalty. In Indiana is it considered a homicide for the little baby she was carrying? tia

IMO

Possible skin under her nails/random loose hair shed at scene/sweat. Truly hope there was no rape

I read several articles this morning about recent home invasions there and many of the female victims were repeatedly raped. Sadly, I do believe she was raped before they killed her.:(

I hope you are also right and she fought him and I hope they are finding skin, fibers, and hairs at the crime scene.

IMO

They were such a lovely looking couple who looked so happy together and very much in love. Such a bright future ahead for both of them. What a senseless tragedy.

It is so heartbreaking to know how fast evil can come in and destroy goodness and happiness. But in the end good will overcome this evil person. It is comforting to know that LE seems to already have a lot of evidence. Justice will be served, imo. I hope they are given the death penalty. In Indiana is it considered a homicide for the little baby she was carrying? tia

IMO

I wondered that too because the hand/torso shot made me think of when I was pregnant, and it was instinctual to place my hand over my belly if I felt danger of some sort.

There was a previous story on either WISHTV or WTHR's website clearly said 'shot in the back of the head' while she was still alive, but it has completely disappeared from MSM. I know I saw it.

Nancy Grace said a neighbor reported that to either her or the police. But I too heard about that on her show. Shot in the back of the head.

I figured some neighbor was close up and heard the police talking about it or maybe he has a police connection and they told him.

But you know Nancy..nothing right...Nancy.

IMO

[...]

Because Blackburn was expecting, legal experts say anyone arrested in connection with the crime could be charged with more than her murder, a conviction on which would already send a person to prison for 45 to 65 years. In certain murder cases, the crime also can be punishable by life imprisonment or the death penalty.

Legal experts say the options available to state prosecutors for additional charges or sentence enhancements are numerous, depending on whether the killer knew the woman was pregnant or how far along she was in her pregnancy.

For example, a state statute passed in 2009 allows the state to seek harsher penalties if a murder victim was pregnant, said Indianapolis attorney Jack Crawford, a former Lake County prosecutor. That enhancement, Crawford said, could add six to 20 years to the convicted murderer's prison sentence.

(see the article for more about this issue)

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ad-increased-prison-time-her-killer/75659718/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3