IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so if he saw Davey leave, that means he was sat outside in the cul de sac from 5.30 to 8.30.

3 hours of a black guy in a black SUV sitting in a (no doubt) mainly White cul de sac.

So why did no one see him sitting there for hours? Or driving in, driving out, twice over?

Did he go to Maccas in those 3 hours, waiting specifically for Davy to go to gym?

It just doesn't make sense.

Are you familiar with the geographical area? Where I live (upper middle class, mostly white, brand new development), I don't think anyone would really even notice a black SUV "circling." Driving 15 miles an hour starting at the homes? Yes. Driving on the main road that leads to the development during commuting hours? Nope.

Here's a nice article that shares a little bit of who Amanda was as a person:

Noble said he met Amanda through Davey. Noble said Davey was the outgoing one but Amanda always left an impression.

"You remember Davey walking in the room, you remember Amanda when you left the room,” Noble said. “She had the ability to pull people in and make them feel loved and appreciated and wanted. It was really special."

Noble said he was devastated to learn what happened to Amanda and said he will preach at her funeral in Indianapolis on Sunday.

NewSpring is paying for the funeral and Noble said church employees are in Indiana helping the family.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/30...ects-on-amanda-blackburns-death#ixzz3rOF4Cvfc

She sounds like a lovely person. This is all so very sad - a senseless murder for what, a few used goods? :(

I am confused about the black SUV. Was the SUV actually tied to the hoodie clad suspect or only reported to be present at the time of the crime? I wonder is there is surveillance that shows the license plate. I wonder also if LE doesn't need the help of the public in identifying the suspect or the SUV since no video has been released. All MOO.

A poster above said NG said home was empty, owners were out of town.
Convenient for the burglar
No need to rush about.

I haven't read anything about anyone seeing the SUV parked on that street?
Just driving through

Hit Man? No I don't think so. Hit men just kill. Fast and clean. They don't steal neighbors tv's and computers and they don't leave DNA.

In and out!

In one shot too, not three including one to the hand. This guy made a mess I don't believe a pro or even someone who planned ahead would make. I think he wasn't expecting her to be awake and panicked when she put up a fight.

A timeline is what we need. Again on the NG show it was said the home was vacant and the owner out of town. So he could have stayed there as long as he wanted to stay.

He took tv's and computers and I think he was in there about 5am because it was said that burglary was three hours earlier. Davey left at I believe 6:45 am for the gym.

I donno maybe he made himself at home and had breakfast since nobody was there???

He left at 6:11

Are you familiar with the geographical area? Where I live (upper middle class, mostly white, brand new development), I don't think anyone would really even notice a black SUV "circling." Driving 15 miles an hour starting at the homes? Yes. Driving on the main road that leads to the development during commuting hours? Nope.

They lived in a cul de sac.

As it happens, my marital home was a cul de sac.

You can bet your bottom dollar every single car in that cul de sac was examined by multiple neighbours who sat about all day with nothing better to do.

Now, I don't know if that's the case in Amanda's cul de sac - but I do know "burglars" avoid cul de sacs like the plague because if they get caught, there's no way out.

In fact I have a story where police chased a stolen car intentionally into my cul de sac. Because then the perps had to dump the car and run.

Then the dogs came out.

They found 3 of the perps immediately, but one was outstanding for hours.

Police just kept going round and round our cul de sac with dogs.

About 3 hours later I heard a woof in my own back yard.

Went out and got told - they'd caught her. Hiding in my wheelie bin in my backyard, silently, even while my kids were outside playing.

She waited 3 hours then left wheelie bin 1, when the dogs caught her scent she jumped into wheelie bin 2.....too late the dogs went straight to her.

Which all goes to show the average crim is not only wildly stupid, has no PLAN, and smells like garbage.

During those hours people are in a rush to get out the door. It's not like they would take the time to stare at an SUV driving by.

Ok so if he saw Davey leave, that means he was sat outside in the cul de sac from 5.30 to 8.30.

3 hours of a black guy in a black SUV sitting in a (no doubt) mainly White cul de sac.

So why did no one see him sitting there for hours? Or driving in, driving out, twice over?

Did he go to Maccas in those 3 hours, waiting specifically for Davy to go to gym?

Why do you think the killer waited until 8:30, when DB returned home, to leave? Do you think he sneaked out the back door as DB walked through the front door?

The guy in the hoodie was seen at the other home where goods were stolen at 5:30. Because they took larger merchandise from that home, it would have taken while to load the SUV. The guy in the SUV likely saw DB leaving and considered it a good opportunity to hit another home. DB left around 6:11 AM (according to MSM reports). Gunshots were heard by neighbors around 6:45 - 6:55 AM. I will look for the times, but I think the burglar was seen outside shortly after the gunshots. 8:30 is when DB returned home and found his wife.

Maybe DNA was left in the vacant house. Could be that he used the toilet, drank some soda and left evidence connecting to Amanda's murder.
Not a smart one!

I think it all happened in 2 1/2 hours.

The house was robbed at 5:30am. That house had no occupants.

Davey left at 6:11 for the gym. He returned and called LE at about 8am.

So I would say the burgler was in the other house between 5:30 and 6:15. Then in Davey's home anytime from 6:20 until 7:45 when Davey returned.

You can bet your bottom dollar every single car in that cul de sac was examined by multiple neighbours who sat about all day with nothing better to do.

Now, I don't know if that's the case in Amanda's cul de sac - but I do know "burglars" avoid cul de sacs like the plague because if they get caught, there's no way out.

In fact I have a story where police chased a stolen car intentionally into my cul de sac. Because then the perps had to dump the car and run.

Then the dogs came out.

Went out and got told - they'd caught her. Hiding in my wheelie bin in my backyard, silently, even while my kids were outside playing.

She waited 3 hours then left wheelie bin 1, when the dogs caught her scent she jumped into wheelie bin 2.....too late the dogs went straight to her.

Which all goes to show the average crim is not only wildly stupid, has no PLAN, and smells like garbage.

Oh, I get what you mean about the cul de sac. I've lived in one, too, and I knew every neighbor's car and their schedule. But, where I lived the cul de sac was a 90 degree angle to a main road. If someone who was supposed to be the pick up person was just driving up and down that road waiting for his buddy, I don't think it would be noticed, especially in some locales. I'm with you and I highly doubt a dark SUV was just sitting there for a couple hours waiting in the cul de sac, but I also don't think he/she needed to be waiting there the whole time.

It's good that LE came out quickly to clear him of any involvement. I've done the same type of thing Dexie, but for a much longer time and still have some frozen crow puree to remind myself, if you want some.

What kind of freak thief do you have to be to not just leave but to stop and kill a young pregnant woman? This perp must have a strange history of violence, would be my guess. It seems it was not a lone thief involved. Does that provide a better chance to find the murderer/s, especially if they've pawned or trafficked in stolen goods before?

iMO, we are going to see more and more of these type of home invasions. Nowadays they don't blink an eye and will murder the victims who are inside of the home so that no living witness is left behind. It doesn't even matter to them if they are strangers to the victims. They seem to think that they can still be identified and the victims would be able to assist police in their capture.

I believe once caught this killer/robber/home invader/they are going to be connected to many other unsolved crimes.

IMO

<modsnip>

So you think he shot his wife at 5:30 3 times, and she was still alive when he got home at 8:30? And there just happened to be a black male in a hoodie waking suspiciously about in the middle of all of this?

BBM

No, he didn't sit there for hours. The husband found his wife at around 8:30. Reports state that she was shot much earlier... around 6:45. That killer was most likely gone by 7:00 -- and it was still dark then. I doubt that anyone was out walking their dog or jogging in the dark, and most people are oblivious to what's outside that early in the morning.

Maybe the person who thought they heard a gunshot could have been a bit more attentive to checking things out, but as I said, many people are slow to react early in the morning.

During those hours people are in a rush to get out the door. It's not like they would take the time to stare at an SUV driving by.

In a cul de sac, any car that suddenly appears while you are rushing to get your kids and self out the door on time, WILL be noticed as its something that disturbs the routine, even in a tiny way.

I always had my eye out for strange cars, because I had little kids and was paranoid as heck.

There will be similar smother mothers in the cul de sac.

Or a retiree who's enjoyment is watching the littlies go to and fro.

People think "no one's home during the day" but I can tell you, people are home. And watching. And taking notice.

It sounds like the criminal(s) who robbed Amanda's neighbors, and then moved on to her home must have been pretty average too, by your description. First he robbed the vacant home in a cul de sac two doors over from the Blackburns, then moved on to their house after he saw Davey leave the home. I totally agree that anyone driving around their cul de sac was noticed by residents, and that's why witnesses reported seeing the dark SUV in the area.

Then the dogs came out.

I grew up on a cul de sac.............funny but car lights coming around the cul de sac always lit up my bedroom and our front windows. It was rare to have many people driving around it. When we saw head lights, we all had a habit of looking out to see who or what kind of car it was. I wonder if SUV lights were not on.

BBM

No, he didn't sit there for hours. The husband found his wife at around 8:30. Reports state that she was shot much earlier... around 6:45. That killer was most likely gone by 7:00 -- and it was still dark then. I doubt that anyone was out walking their dog or jogging in the dark, and most people are oblivious to what's outside that early in the morning.

Maybe the person who thought they heard a gunshot could have been a bit more attentive to checking things out, but as I said, many people are slow to react early in the morning.

I get up at 5am every single morning, and that's a sleep in.

In fact I got up for 2 hours last night, 1am - 3am (insomnia) and even posted on here.

People are up, alert, and about at weird hours.

You just don't realize it because YOU'RE asleep.

My neighbor for example, goes sneaking down to bins at 3.30am every single morning, to hide his empty bottles.

He thinks No Ones Up so No One Knows, but I've seen him and I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay