IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Columbia MO is a straight shot on I 70 out of Indianapolis. Sinking feeling this could be her.

it's also a lot of gas money for someone of RL's stature, i just don't see it although i agree it is possible and when i first saw it was via I 70 it gave me the chills. overall i think he is too lazy and too broke to drive that far but it's jmo

Ugh, heartbreaking that the infant hasn't been identified yet. Hopefully LE will get a DNA match. If it's Amiah we'll have confirmation quickly I think.
Infant's autopsy leaves unanswered questions, police say

One of the news articles said LE is asking people to check on any infants they know who are around the same age - less than a year old. I can't wrap my head around such a request - people throwing babies away like trash, infants missing and no one reports it. SMDH.
Baby found dead in Missouri, police asking for public’s help identifying

Still no ID on the dead baby that was found. It's probably not Amiah or else LE is keeping silent. Sickening.
ColumbiaPD (@ColumbiaPD) | Twitter
Maybe they haven't ID'd the child yet. With a little one, I would think some things about ID'ing would be more difficult. Plus Amiah has been missing for some weeks now -- ID might be very tough unless there is DNA, and seems to me, there should be some of her DNA available. JMO.

Maybe they haven't ID'd the child yet. With a little one, I would think some things about ID'ing would be more difficult. Plus Amiah has been missing for some weeks now -- ID might be very tough unless there is DNA, and seems to me, there should be some of her DNA available. JMO.
Amiah has been missing for 5 months. That's a long time to be out there. Poor baby.

Columbia MO is a straight shot on I 70 out of Indianapolis. Sinking feeling this could be her.

I was trying to suss out why the unidentified baby's body was found where it was - why McKnight Tire? But when I zoomed in on the tire company I noticed that the same block of buildings also contains a probation and parole office.

That in turn got me thinking that whoever dumped the body may be familiar with the area because they have some connection to the office. IOW someone who is/was on probation.

I haven't seen any updates about the body and it's unlikely Amiah's but it's hard to dismiss the possibility completely until an ID is released.

I am going to guess it is not Amiah. One would think(?) they could determine that fairly quickly with DNA, etc.? Although that seems to vary case to case, the length of time, etc.

Are there other babies known to be missing anywhere in the same general area of an hour or two? Of course if it was a newborn that is another difficulty.

Sad world sometimes. If it is not her, then there is yet another baby dead and disposed of. :(

On the Unidentified baby's thread, I listed all the cases I could find in NamUs for Missouri as well as all other bordering states, but there were no recent cases, just older ones. So either the baby recently found is unreported, from further away than one boof states bordering Missouri, or not very recent.

On the Unidentified baby's thread, I listed all the cases I could find in NamUs for Missouri as well as all other bordering states, but there were no recent cases, just older ones. So either the baby recently found is unreported, from further away than one boof states bordering Missouri, or not very recent.

Appreciate the info.

Really? This man came, out of nowhere, to look for Amiah now? If he really believed he was her father wouldn't he come out to the media right away? Yeah... right.

He doesn’t even know if he’s really the father. His sisters are claiming they’re Amiah’s aunts and they actually might not be.

He doesn’t even know if he’s really the father. His sisters are claiming they’re Amiah’s aunts and they actually might not be.

No one cared about this child--if he thought he was the father and they were the aunts where were they the 8 months of her life? I am sorry, but this entire case is full of I would say Loony Tunes--if it was funny--but it isn't! What is the purpose of these people putting this out there now and why??

This case is frustrating. I doubt she will ever be found. I do not doubt however that some of these cast of characters will end up where they belong if not due to this crime, then due to another they will commit because it seems to be their overall lifestyle. That is, if the Indy cops have time to deal with other crimes with the rate of serious crime in this city.

RIP Baby Amiah. If there is not justice on this earth, there will be justice one day for those that did this.

Jmo. Rant over.

Over six months and that is since you were reported missing after the fact Baby Girl, so it has been even longer.

I will continue to pray for you and bump this case!

I cannot believe the likely number of people here who have no conscience.

Jmo.

P.S. Any news ever about the infant's body found and who the child was?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed
Back