IN - Couple charged with abandonment of adopted child after legally changing her age, Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Phil is insufferable- sigh...if I watch that show all week and they ain’t on it...I’m hunting you down ...LMAO!

I'm almost positive it was supposed to be on today, but another show was on instead. Maybe they decided to add more to it or something and it will air next week instead. I don't know much about this case other than being aware it exists, but did something "major" happen this week that they'd want to add to the show?

I'm almost positive it was supposed to be on today, but another show was on instead. Maybe they decided to add more to it or something and it will air next week instead. I don't know much about this case other than being aware it exists, but did something "major" happen this week that they'd want to add to the show?

Was there a gag order issued?

I watched today, just in case. It wasn’t on. BUT I did see it advertised as a future show in November. The clip showed Natalia and parents (The Mans) sitting on a couch across from Dr Phil in a chair. This was NOT in the big studio, on stage, with Audience members. It was some kind of private room setting. Natalia looked really pretty, she had her hair and makeup done. She has a beautiful smile and looked happy. Mind you this was maybe a 10-15 second clip.

I watched today, just in case. It wasn’t on. BUT I did see it advertised as a future show in November. The clip showed Natalia and parents (The Mans) sitting on a couch across from Dr Phil in a chair. This was NOT in the big studio, on stage, with Audience members. It was some kind of private room setting. Natalia looked really pretty, she had her hair and makeup done. She has a beautiful smile and looked happy. Mind you this was maybe a 10-15 second clip.
I think that's how he normally does interviews about ongoing cases and really sensitive matters. I think the studio stuff is for regular family drama?
I'm not sure though I've only ever seen clips of his show. I've heard a lot of criticism about him being exploitative and unethical, I cant say because I haven't seen enough but in the little I have seen he comes across as pretty nice and sensible compared to other similar shows at least.

It's only a small thing, but I've just noticed this statement by Michael's attorney;

Father accused of abandoning adopted girl arrested, bonds out

"This is someone he has always cared for and cared about," he said. "(Michael) is not abreast of her whereabouts, but he does have a concern to make sure she is okay."

This is a lie. Michael knows where she is because the Mans family attempted to adopt her, and he appeared in court to block the adoption. Not only was the Mans family address on the court documents, there are only two people on Facebook with Mr Mans' rather unusual first name. He could have found her in under a minute if he had any concerns for her.
Michael definitely could have tried to contact her through the Mans Facebook had he been so inclined. As for their address, they have moved since the guardianship proceedings. Additionally, when the State filed for a protection order against Michael on Natalia’s behalf, there was also an entry about some information being omitted from the po/nco motion related to confidentiality. I think that meant that her address was not disclosed to him.

I think that's how he normally does interviews about ongoing cases and really sensitive matters. I think the studio stuff is for regular family drama?
I'm not sure though I've only ever seen clips of his show. I've heard a lot of criticism about him being exploitative and unethical, I cant say because I haven't seen enough but in the little I have seen he comes across as pretty nice and sensible compared to other similar shows at least.
That makes sense about the interview format. I hadn’t seen him do that before. I’m just an occasional viewer, if he has a guest or topic advertised that appeals to me. I don’t have much of an opinion on him one way or the other, except people need to remember before going on the show that It’s A Show. I’ve seen him give “good advice” as well as “bad advice”.

They changed her age to 22 so, she was never allowed to attend a school with children her age. Her last resort was either get her GED or go to adult school. No Friday night football games, no trying out for cheer or any other sports, no joining the robotics or the debate team, no having crushes on ther kids her age. Jesus, she couldn't do the harmless stupid stuff teenagers do with each other and get in trouble for it. Part of her childhood and her teenage years were robbed from her because these two psychos had her age legally changed. This is absolutely heartbreaking, and I'm not even going to get into being left alone to survive in a apartment. And even now, they totally tarnished her imagine by telling all of these insane stories to the media.

They changed her age to 22 so, she was never allowed to attend a school with children her age. Her last resort was either get her GED or go to adult school. No Friday night football games, no trying out for cheer or any other sports, no joining the robotics or the debate team, no having crushes on ther kids her age. Jesus, she couldn't do the harmless stupid stuff teenagers do with each other and get in trouble for it. Part of her childhood and her teenage years were robbed from her because these two psychos had her age legally changed. This is absolutely heartbreaking, and I'm not even going to get into being left alone to survive in a apartment. And even now, they totally tarnished her imagine by telling all of these insane stories to the media.

Not to mention, while I'm not legitimately worried on my own behalf, I'm one of those people who has always "looked young". Thus it really, really makes you think: How could anyone "prove" how old they were, in the absence of concrete documentation/if the documentation was kept under lock and key and people didn't know you had it or what it said, and you were being tried in the court of public opinion? This almost could make a movie; though in the opposite direction of The Orphan.

As someone said jokingly earlier, you can't exactly cut people open and count the rings. I developed horizontal lines on my neck, for example, in my 40s. I know of women who have already solidly developed lines on their necks in their 30s. What happens if I point to your 30something friend and say, oh dudette, you're clearly in your 40s, because you have those things on your neck I didn't get until I was 44?

I mean, not to give counsel any ideas; but in the early days I briefly thought it was possible that N might have used Ace bandages or similar to tamp down her chest in the earlier pictures/years. I still don't think we've found anything that conclusively proved she didn't do such a thing; but there are other extenuating circumstances that others have pointed out far more eloquently than I, which makes it so that such speculation doesn't practically matter. Such as, "this faradiddle lacks a Ukrainian orphanage executive who would be willingly complicit in altering Natalia's records from older to younger; because she almost assuredly didn't do it on her own."

It’s absolutely heartbreaking. Then they added insult to injury, with their fantastical stories of attempted murder and claims of diagnoses of psychopath and sociopath. This is a case crying out for justice. I would love to see the criminal case followed by a civil suit. I can only hope that in the end some good will come from all the notoriety this case has gathered.

Not to mention, while I'm not legitimately worried on my own behalf, I'm one of those people who has always "looked young". Thus it really, really makes you think: How could anyone "prove" how old they were, in the absence of concrete documentation/if the documentation was kept under lock and key and people didn't know you had it or what it said, and you were being tried in the court of public opinion? This almost could make a movie; though in the opposite direction of The Orphan.

As someone said jokingly earlier, you can't exactly cut people open and count the rings. I developed horizontal lines on my neck, for example, in my 40s. I know of women who have already solidly developed lines on their necks in their 30s. What happens if I point to your 30something friend and say, oh dudette, you're clearly in your 40s, because you have those things on your neck I didn't get until I was 44?

I mean, not to give counsel any ideas; but in the early days I briefly thought it was possible that N might have used Ace bandages or similar to tamp down her chest in the earlier pictures/years. I still don't think we've found anything that conclusively proved she didn't do such a thing; but there are other extenuating circumstances that others have pointed out far more eloquently than I, which makes it so that such speculation doesn't practically matter. Such as, "this faradiddle lacks a Ukrainian orphanage executive who would be willingly complicit in altering Natalia's records from older to younger; because she almost assuredly didn't do it on her own."
Your post made me think of a wild story in the press some time ago. A woman was being prosecuted for welfare fraud. They said her children were not her biological children. It all started when she applied for benefits. The state made the dad take a paternity test, and unbeknownst to mom, they also tested her from the sample she provided as part of the dads paternity testing. The test came back, dad was dad, BUT mom was NOT mom. They made all kinds of wild allegations. Another woman slept with dad and it’s her kid; mom used an egg donor; etc etc. Finally she was pregnant again and social services actually watched the baby come from her body. They immediately tested and baby was dads but NOT related to mom. She was damn near in jail when a geneticist noticed the story in the press. Long story short—Mom was a chimera. When mom was in utero, mom apparently had a twin, who’s body merged with moms. The only part left of the twin was the twins ovaries. So this mom had ovaries that genetically were her sister’s, a sister who was never born, never known to exist. Crazy story. The end.

Your post made me think of a wild story in the press some time ago. A woman was being prosecuted for welfare fraud. They said her children were not her biological children. It all started when she applied for benefits. The state made the dad take a paternity test, and unbeknownst to mom, they also tested her from the sample she provided as part of the dads paternity testing. The test came back, dad was dad, BUT mom was NOT mom. They made all kinds of wild allegations. Another woman slept with dad and it’s her kid; mom used an egg donor; etc etc. Finally she was pregnant again and social services actually watched the baby come from her body. They immediately tested and baby was dads but NOT related to mom. She was damn near in jail when a geneticist noticed the story in the press. Long story short—Mom was a chimera. When mom was in utero, mom apparently had a twin, who’s body merged with moms. The only part left of the twin was the twins ovaries. So this mom had ovaries that genetically were her sister’s, a sister who was never born, never known to exist. Crazy story. The end.
How could they not be related if the ovaries belonged to a twin? Wouldnt the DNA still be extremely similar, even identical?

This Dr Phil interview must have been done early October. Antwon has a picture of Cynthia in a nice hotel room wearing the same shirt she's wearing in the Dr Phil clip uploaded October 5th. Could be unfortunate because they won't be able to respond to the things MB said during his various interviews.

I'm quoting this one just randomly, because I have been reading all of your posts and I have to ask: do you really believe that Natalia was/is an adult?
I honestly don’t know.
I just can’t imagine a 9-11 year old LIVING ALONE, for even a month. The thought is too horrifying & sad for me to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member