GUILTY IN - Shaylyn Ammerman, 14 mos, Spencer, 23 March 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleting comment as I'm not 100% sure what I commented on was reported in MSM.

I don't think we can sleuth TW, since they are not POI's. In addition, the article does not provide the exact location of the house. That being said, I happen to live close enough that I have a physical phone book which does list the address.

On the other hand, since the suspects car was found by LE in their garage, perhaps its ok to post a driving directions map from JA's house, to near the Indian Creek / White River location that SA's body was found, to TW's house HERE.

That's between 18 to 20 Minute drive time depending on which route he took. He would have had to leave JA's at the latest around 2:30am to have time to pull over, assault SA, hide the body in the woods in the dark and burn the clothing, return to his car, and get to TW's by approximately 3:30am by my best estimate.

Isn't that still an awfully tight timeline to be able to do all of that? I am not saying it couldn't happen, but 1 hour is fast. Seems pretty well thought if it was only an hour. Did he clean his car out during this time, too?

I think its a tight timeline too.

No, it does not count cleaning the car.
TW said he got to their house at approximately 3:30am. I'm backtracking from that best I can.

That's pretty harsh. His baby was sleeping in her bed and he was asleep. His brother had a friend over and they were having drinks and watching movies. In what way is it the fathers fault that a sick, sexual predator kidnapped his child and raped and killed her? Sexual predators who rape and kill children take all forms including priests, cops, Boy Scout leaders, soccer coaches, teachers and family friends. They are usually very good at hiding their true nature and taking advantage of trusting people.

But not all families leave an unattended baby in a crib in the living room, with an unlocked front door and people coming and going in all night long. Most families look out for their children, try to protect them and keep them from harm. This case infuriates me. Did they kill Shaylyn? At this time there are no charges against them but they are still POI's according to LE. Were they negligent in the care of Shaylyn? IMO most definitely.

TW said he got to their house at approximately 3:30am. I'm backtracking from that best I can.

Thank you for your answer, I am speed reading at best right now. (I am trying to follow and remember the best I can while trying to console my daughter who is devastated her daddy is driving so late to get to her.)

“I wish I had never let him in my house. It goes to show you don’t really know who people are,” said Tina Wagoner.

Wagoner said Parker showed up around 3:30 that morning at her Gosport home, where he’d lived before but didn’t currently reside. She said Parker was painting a garage for them as a side job.

She and her husband were already up for work and found Parker’s timing odd.

Wagoner said Parker showered there.

By that afternoon, she said state police were at her home with search warrants, as Parker’s car was parked in her garage.

http://fox59.com/2016/03/28/family-witness-stunned-at-graphic-details-in-shaylyn-ammerman-case/

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

So he left Shaylyn's home at around 3:00 am and arrived at the Wagoner house at 3:30 am? That timeline doesn't make sense.

The link I posted quotes TW as saying he arrived there at 330am.

But then this link says that he arrived ~5/530am which would give a much more reasonable timeline.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation
"Parker denied his friends' account that he arrived at their home around 5:00 or 5:30 am. He said they had just woken up and did not have time to judge his behavior. Parker also denied that he was carrying anything when he left the home, and that he turned around and waved goodbye to Adam Ammerman when he left the W. Jefferson St. home."

Honestly there are so many conflicting stories here that it makes it frustrating to try and figure out a proper timeline.

I swear I also read an article where Kyle says he left around 12/1am.

But not all families leave an unattended baby in a crib in the living room, with an unlocked front door and people coming and going in all night long. Most families look out for their children, try to protect them and keep them from harm. This case infuriates me. Did they kill Shaylyn? At this time there are no charges against them but they are still POI's according to LE. Were they negligent in the care of Shaylyn? IMO most definitely.

I agree with you 100%. I was a VERY young mother to my first child and even then I knew better than to put my son in a situation like Shaylyn was put in. I think LE is knows this too and that is why they ALL continue to be POI!

It's in the Probable Cause: http://www.wbiw.com/local/archive/2016/03/post-244.php

ETA actual quote: "Adam Ammerman told police that he saw Kyle Parker leaving the house between 3 and 4 am. Adam saw that Parker was carrying something. Adam told investigators he yelled to say good-bye to Parker, but Parker would not turn around. Adam said he thought he saw a foot dangling from Parker's side but wasn't sure. He went back to bed at that point."

BBM: How could he have been at the Wagoner house at 3:30 am? I wish we could get one consistent statement in this case! :gaah:

You are welcome.

Tell your daughter not to worry. Dad's are capable of performing amazing feats for their daughter's. It's their job!

Arrrggghhh! So frustrating. No straight answers anywhere...

That's pretty harsh. His baby was sleeping in her bed and he was asleep. His brother had a friend over and they were having drinks and watching movies. In what way is it the fathers fault that a sick, sexual predator kidnapped his child and raped and killed her? Sexual predators who rape and kill children take all forms including priests, cops, Boy Scout leaders, soccer coaches, teachers and family friends. They are usually very good at hiding their true nature and taking advantage of trusting people.

Her bed was out in the living room. It was right next to an unlocked door. Babies are typically put to sleep in closed off areas where drunk guests are not walking back and forth by the sleeping baby as they come and go from the house at 4 am. Most fathers would not be able to go to sleep in their own rooms if their tiny girl was in such a vulnerable position. Most parents have an innate urge towards protecting their babies. They would not feel comfortable with that situation the way it was set up.

The link I posted quotes TW as saying he arrived there at 330am.

But then this link says that he arrived ~5/530am which would give a much more reasonable timeline.

http://www.wthr.com/story/31576523/new-details-possible-monday-in-shaylyn-ammerman-investigation
"Parker denied his friends' account that he arrived at their home around 5:00 or 5:30 am. He said they had just woken up and did not have time to judge his behavior. Parker also denied that he was carrying anything when he left the home, and that he turned around and waved goodbye to Adam Ammerman when he left the W. Jefferson St. home."

Honestly there are so many conflicting stories here that it makes it frustrating to try and figure out a proper timeline.

I swear I also read an article where Kyle says he left around 12/1am.

I tend to believe the 5-530 time frame. Maybe the 330 is a mistake?

There are a lot of mistakes and conflicting stories, aren't there. And I think some things that are rumors have innocently worked their way into being 'fact', not just on here but in MSM articles too. I think they are getting some information off facebook which may or may not be truthful.

I'm so confused about the 'real' timeline at the moment. I hope we hear more from officials soon to help clear things up.

I think I've probably spent too much time on Justin's Facebook reading all the rumours. Honestly I feel like I've lost a few brain cells! :/

Her bed was out in the living room. It was right next to an unlocked door. Babies are typically put to sleep in closed off areas where drunk guests are not walking back and forth by the sleeping baby as they come and go from the house at 4 am. Most fathers would not be able to go to sleep in their own rooms if their tiny girl was in such a vulnerable position. Most parents have an innate urge towards protecting their babies. They would not feel comfortable with that situation the way it was set up.

I agree, most fathers would not be able to sleep with their little girl in a vulnerable position like Shaylyn was in. When daddy's have a daughter (well, good daddy's) it seems like something awakens in them that alerts them to the dangers their girls' may face. In Shaylyn's situation, it really seems like grandma wanted her more than dad did so maybe that is where his disconnect is. However, I still don't get it. I am not a grandmother yet (but am willing!) and at my age I am so much more aware of the dangers little ones who cannot protect themselves face.

I agree. 5 am makes more sense for the couple to be up getting ready for work. I know some people do get up at 3:30 for work. But a much higher percentage of couples would both be up at 5 or 5:30, as opposed to 3:30 am each morning for work. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14