GUILTY IN - Tiffanie Adams, 20, pregnant, Sullivan, 5 November 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM. Where did you get that information?

It was on her FB page. Check out oct. 20 comments. She was replying to someone about her mother. I also followed the father's name and found his obituary from 2008. He died at age 44. Tiffanie was named as one of his children.

According to her twitter feed she is due December 31st. So that baby is due. I hope she is still alive.

Tiffanie's FB stated the doctor told her the baby was due January 31. That makes her 8 months pregnant now.

I just saw a blurb from the website of a local TV station that an unrecognizable body was found at 2:30 pm local time by a Sullivan farmer in his cornfield. ID not expected until tomorrow at the earliest.

Sorry, I can't link it from my iPad.

The Indianapolis stations report that the body is so decomposed as to not even be able to determine the gender of the decendent by visual, on-scene examination. I think this would rule out a very pregnant woman who's only been missing a relatively short time in cold weather.

Sad anyhow.

Looks like Sullivan County is only about sixty mikes from Bloomington, Indiana, from what I can tell. Wish this was Lauren S., for the sake of her family.

The MSM article states that the body found is very badly decomposed - Even with a badly decomposed body, wouldn't they be able to tell if it was a woman fairly far along in her pregnancy?

(Apologies if that is an incredible stupid/naive question - as I know absolutely NOTHING in regards to my above question....)

I'm hopeful that this isn't Tiffanie, but if it is- praying for her friends & family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read on the FB page that her mom & stepfather have been arrested. :(

Even though this is the expected outcome, why does it still make me feel broken and want to throw up?

And so now I have to wonder about the BF too....

After following both of her missing pages, I really, in my gut, don't think he had anything to do with it. I'm 100% convinced it was step dad and mom was too scared/stupid to go against or cross him. I'm glad she has potentially been found tho. IMO

It's all muddled. I've been following "help find tiffanie adams" & "let's find tiffanie adams" on Facebook

Arrested for what? Do police think they murdered her??

Apologies- I should have CLEARLY stated that it doesn't say what they've been arrested for. But, they've found a body (on the FB page family has pretty much said that it is her/or they believe it is) & her mother & stepfather were arrested this evening too. But it has NOT been stated (not even rumor) that they've been arrested for murder etc.

It is just so sad. It makes me feel so sick that someone could take a young woman & unborn baby's life...

I don't think her boyfriend (ex-bf) was involved. He wasn't the father of her baby, & definitely seemed sketchy. (Apparently started dating other girls, "moved on" 3 or so weeks after she went missing...), but I don't think he had anything to do with her disappearance/possible murder/death. :(

Praying for her family to receive some information to confirm all of this. I can't imagine what they must be going through.... :(

according to facebook they were arrested for negligence in providing information, but isn't that a thing they do when they think they have a murder suspect but can't yet prove it conclusively? arrest them on a lesser charge?

rumors - they towed the step dad's truck/tire tracks matched up in cornfield.

they have not done the 'final' autopsy, won't be announced till then who the body is, family already saying it's tiffanie... poor girl. i wonder if she had the baby removed from her body before or shortly after she passed.

I suspected the stepfather from the beginning. Tiffanie couldn't stand him, and had little love for her mother, too. My information came from her FB, Instagram, Twitter accounts. None of the men in her life appear to be hinky fortunately.

I feel so bad for Tiffanie... she was dealt a bad hand from early on, thanks again to those who should have been protecting and guiding her throughout her young life. I hope whoever is responsible is charged with two homicides.

1) Following and extrapolating from social media is fine as long as one notes that talk is cheap, so to speak; and 2) it's not necessarily the best of form to hope a found body is not of the person you're "following," as the deceased is an equally human being, whomever it might turn out to be.

The family has said over and over they don't know if it is her. What I am very confused about is people stated according to her SM she said she was having a boy, but her family and friends say she was having a girl. Hmm....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back