Inconsistencies in DB's Story

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have watched this case since the beginning and I don't remember this-did LE ever have the dogs do a check on any others cars besides DB/JI?

I keep asking that same question too and just get vague opinions. I must ascertain, from this, that no one knows. I specifically want to know about JI's work van, PN's vehicle and even SB's vehicle.

I am not sure where this belongs but it is a great article by Ron Rugen. It gets rid of any questions I had about Ron and I think he is doing a fantastic Job to find Lisa.

Rugen Team Investigations, LLC Missouri Private Investigator
Having met him once, James Brando will now not talk to me. He offered to look at Megan Wright's cell records with me once I got them. Was that to genuinely help or to control my analysis? I've told him if he really cares about finding Lisa Irwin, let's sit down and go over some of the events. His response was he already has told everything he knows to LE and FBI. Ashley Irwin has publicly criticized any attempts to discuss James Brando saying he's "been cleared". If he is "cleared", why wouldn't you want to help your neighbor? Is he mad because Mike LeRette has been seeing Samantha Brando for a few months? ...............................

http://www.facebook.com/KansasCityPI/posts/10150591998822453

I really think you have them all corralled and it is just a matter of time one of them will talk.

I tend to agree with this. We don't know what their normal behavior in similar situations is.

The behavior that still confuses me though is why JI went rushing over to SB's. And I think he was PO'd when he did. If DB woke up all alarmed as she says, why would JI assume BL was at SB's? Wouldn't DB have been able to tell him?

Idk, but something about that whole behavior is off to me. This is all MOO, but I have speculated that maybe JI did check on all the kids when he came home. When he found BL wasn't there, did he stomp off expecting to find DB and BL over at SB's? When they weren't did he go back home and wake DB? There has to be some kind of history there, otherwise it just doesn't make sense to me. MOO

ETA-*warning, complete speculation* or worse, maybe DB was over at SB's.

If DB was REALLY, REALLY drunk and it took a lot to wake her up or if there is a history of getting drunk and passing out JI might have thought that SB took Lisa for safekeeping because DB had passed out and couldn't possibly have taken care of a baby?

Thanks Doc. I have 20 minutes here if anybody wants to visit.

With Brando's background in phones which would include computers I bet there wasn't a thing his wife did on either of them that he did not know about.

I am not sure where this belongs but it is a great article by Ron Rugen. It gets rid of any questions I had about Ron and I think he is doing a fantastic Job to find Lisa.

Having met him once, James Brando will now not talk to me. He offered to look at Megan Wright's cell records with me once I got them. Was that to genuinely help or to control my analysis? I've told him if he really cares about finding Lisa Irwin, let's sit down and go over some of the events. His response was he already has told everything he knows to LE and FBI. Ashley Irwin has publicly criticized any attempts to discuss James Brando saying he's "been cleared". If he is "cleared", why wouldn't you want to help your neighbor? Is he mad because Mike LeRette has been seeing Samantha Brando for a few months? ...............................

Holy Carpola Doc! Well that tells us the reason for all the loyalty, doesn't it? Oh, the tangled web we weave...

Dollars to donuts, that's who Irwin was referring to when he said, "Somebody who would cheat on her husband"...

Please remind me who LeRette is again? A cousin from Jeremy's side?

Holy Carpola Doc! Well that tells us the reason for all the loyalty, doesn't it?
Thing is, some of them are less guilty then the others in whatever happened. Paranoia will solve this case I bet. Someone will crack.

Holy Carpola Doc! Well that tells us the reason for all the loyalty, doesn't it? Oh, the tangled web we weave...

Dollars to donuts, that's who Irwin was referring to when he said, "Somebody who would cheat on her husband"...

Yep. I keep wondering if there were two crimes that night. Could the cell phones have been stolen to get information off of them and Lisa disappearing been a whole different thing? The two had nothing to do with each other?

No kidding. That one will take a lot of thinking on.

You know, something that we may never find out is what exactly was the 'content' of things being discussed while DB/SB were outside and if there is any relevance to events that night. What if DB told something to JI based on conversations she had with SB hours earlier when he got home after they realized BL was gone? This in turn prompted JI to go to SB's house.

Something to think about.

Please remind me who LeRette is again? A cousin from Jeremy's side?

I think he was the young guy who was kind of acting as spokesperson for the family in the beginning. The one from TX who has been said to have the connection with the benefactress. Cousin of DB, I believe.

My bolding

Respectfully, I don't agree with that at all. JB is a neighbor, if he had nothing to do with Lisa and he told everything to LE and the FBI, he's under no obligation to speak to anyone, no matter if they're called a PI or not. To assume that he's hiding something because he doesn't speak to someone other that the proper authorities is wrong. To make it seem that he doesn't want to help Lisa after he's aleady cooperated with LE is wrong.

And why would a PI be throwing speculative accusations against someone like that? Sounds exactly the kinds of things that we read on that other facebook page for Lisa.

Anyone, feel free to throw darts but that's JMHO and it just rubs me the wrong way.

Maybe the guy just doesn't want to be humiliated even further. I mean, he's been accused by some of involvement in Lisa's disappearance. Has had to read about his wife's alleged cheating with ML. I can see why he might not want to talk to anyone he doesn't have to answer to. After Ron's newest post, I'm pretty sure any bridge Ron might've had to talk to him has certainly been burned.

I've told him if he really cares about finding Lisa Irwin, let's sit down and go over some of the events.

The wording sounds like it could be the wrong approach to make anybody cooperative IMO. It implies two thinly veiled accusations: 1. You don't really care about Lisa Irwin and 2. you are hiding something that could solve the case. If he doesn't know anything I can see this rubbing him the wrong way, and if he knows something I can also see this rubbing him the wrong way.

If DB was REALLY, REALLY drunk and it took a lot to wake her up or if there is a history of getting drunk and passing out JI might have thought that SB took Lisa for safekeeping because DB had passed out and couldn't possibly have taken care of a baby?

That's a really interesting point. When they couldn't find Lisa in the house, DB may have told JI she couldn't remember what had transpired that night (whether she actually did or not), so he runs to SB in hopes she has the baby or can tell him where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper