Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Some peeps think it kinda strange that I'm so interested in how people were killed. Hope nothing weird ever happens to a friend or family member. My 'puter searches alone would convict me. :floorlaugh:

Welcome back Paintr! I wished you good night last time you were checking out but I think you had already left the building!

:seeya:

If they had her on camera, that would be great.
As for all her exes, JM didn't ask Darryl, did he? Hmmmm....DB would probably say 'I don't recall.' Her sister would lie. This Paul guy I don't know if they'll call.

Where did Paul come from anyway? Did he just volunteer this info? Is he on the level?

I think Matt knows about a whole lot more than her hair. Just don't know if we'll see Matt. I'd sure love to though!

I think we're all very curious about what Matt may have to say. I'm dying for him to be called!

When JM confronted her as to why she kept the tape, she stated that she had only kept it for about a week (until May 17th or 18th) because she LOST the phone after that. She lost the phone with the tape for about two years until her aunt found it in her Grandfather's car. She goes on to state that she replaced the lost Helio and that she and TA had had subsequent sex-phone tapes on the replacement phone but, being the good person that she is, she HAD erased those.

moo

Did she ever say what her replacement phone was after the Helio? That would have been the phone she took on her murder trip and that she had until the time she was arrested.

I wonder if Darryl may be called back in rebuttal to be asked more regarding the remote Jodi returned. Was it for a DVD player like the one stolen in the gun burglary?

And what color was Jodi's hair when she left and what color was it when she came back from Salinas with the remote?

I wonder if Darryl has an attorney? I wish he'd answer those questions. The gas cans, he really had to. The remote, he was quite evasive about, I thought.

I get the impression that both Darryl and Matt (and maybe Matt's friend) will be called back or called "out" by the time this trial is over.

moo

I agree. I think Martinez figured Jodi would testify since she claims self defense. He'd let her talk , lock her into her story, then destroy her in rebuttal.

I bet Matt peed his pants Thursday afternoon...

Yes - but I'm struggling with posting it here as I have it in an Excel spreadsheet and that is not a compatible format to upload into posts here. So I copy it to a jpeg and upload but then it's too small to read. Working on solution.

Any suggestions? TIA

Is it possible to do a "Save As" and then select HTML as the format? That would turn it into a webpage.

I know of Excel, but not how to work it. :confused:

Did she ever say what her replacement phone was after the Helio? That would have been the phone she took on her murder trip and that she had until the time she was arrested.
No minor4th - In her usual nebulous fog, she did not state what her replacement phone was after the Helio...But Nurmi does go on to present evidence of her Casa Rama (lol) injury and he shows pics of it (timestamped May 31) and he says something to the effect of "and these were taken on the Helio phone previously mentioned?" To which she replies "yes". Maybe they don't even know what freakn' phone they're talking about?

moo

I'm wondering why court isn't in session on Monday and Tuesday since it isn't Easter Holiday. I can't figure out why and would appreciate it if anyone could help with the explanation.

I wonder if Darryl has an attorney? I wish he'd answer those questions. The gas cans, he really had to. The remote, he was quite evasive about, I thought.
Oh, I think you can rest assured that he has one now. As does MM.

moo

No minor4th - In her usual nebulous fog, she did not state what her replacement phone was after the Helio...But Nurmi does go on to present evidence of her Casa Rama (lol) injury and he shows pics of it (timestamped May 31) and he says something to the effect of "and these were taken on the Helio phone previously mentioned?" To which she replies "yes". Maybe they don't even know what freakn' phone they're talking about?

moo

So she's obviously going to say that her replacement phone was also a Helio. :waitasec:

"Do you have problems with your memory ma'am?"
^^^^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Is going to bite her in the bum!
She should have been saying yes all this time!

Cause Jaun is going to nail her on so many points!!!
I sit there :waitasec: JM???? WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS???

then............................................................................

boom. He drops it.

He got her to say what he needed even if it took 45 min
of back and forth about her memory...

:great: It's gonna be great!

I agree. I think Martinez figured Jodi would testify since she claims self defense. He'd let her talk , lock her into her story, then destroy her in rebuttal.

I bet Matt peed his pants Thursday afternoon...

I think Wilmont and Nurmi did too. They better have a box of depends for the rest of this trial.

A few things I disagree with,

as for transferring pics neither camera used a secure digital media, in fact both cameras used different media. The Sony would have used MSP or MSPD memory stick pro and the d on the 2nd one is for duo, The Olympus used an XD card like Fuji, both makers are fond of the XD media or Extreme Digital. She is not that smart to do all the transferring but yet leave the media card, purely stupid.

If she was on his laptop at 4 am, why not access little boy *advertiser censored* sites, what was accessed if it was her did not help any so that is doubtful IMO

and last but not least, Jodi planned carefully. One does not leave a paper trail a mile long for a premeditated murder.
BBM: Because she didn't have to come up with the pedophile story yet. She thought she had committed the perfect crime. JMO

Sorry if this has been answered or responded to. I have been enjoying RL and have tons of pages to catch up on. Can't wait for Wednesday!

I love how Martinez is just daring the defense to call Matt McCartney. He is basically saying, go ahead and call him and let him lie for her. But I will destroy him.

exactly - how could she have a warranty to get a replacement phone on a phone that she didn't purchase (was "given" to her by GS..)?

something doesn't "jive" ... ahahahahahahaha!!! :floorlaugh:

Maybe top earners in PPL were given phones to hand out as inducements, or he was given an extra phone which he had not registered? He could have given it to Jodi and she registered it in her name, which would make the warranty in her name, and eligible for replacement.

I'm j*zz thinkin' out loud here ...

Was he really asked anything specific about the remote? I don't remember that being asked. I do remember Jodi being asked and saying the remote was in her car but she didn't know how it came to be in her car :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

So she's obviously going to say that her replacement phone was also a Helio. :waitasec:

But the fact that they presented these "pictures" only after Juan's cross about the hand injury tells me they must be from the helio phone, otherwise Juan would have objected to the defense bringing them in. They must have been part of the forensic examiner's findings on the helio phone since that is the only phone of Jodi's Dworkin examined.

I'm more than happy to entertain another explanation - but I have heard no testimony about any other phone evidence.

Thank you.

Your certainty made me watch the entire cross by Juan again and it changed my mind about what he said. Fifth time I finally heard "I'm done with this area" which was what I though originally since it was past JA's go-back-to-jail time. Also, if he'd been through he would have said "no further questions", I think.

BTW: Watching cross re the questions was very interesting. In real time I was so excited not to have to listen to Nurmi that I missed the flashes of anger JA lets slip through the mask.
Me too. I watched it several times and each time, I was thoroughly pickled (with pleasure) watching his hand expression. Left me with the impression "I'm done with this garbage!". He was so abrupt and dismissive, it took JA and her "council" by surprise. Great way to end the day. (Talk to the hand!)

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member