Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering why court isn't in session on Monday and Tuesday since it isn't Easter Holiday. I can't figure out why and would appreciate it if anyone could help with the explanation.

Jurors' personal commitments

4/__ (prior to 4/18) Mesa AZ to Yreka CA JA moved from Mesa AZ to Yreka CA. JA placed her Razor cell phone in cup holder with hot chocolate and ruined it. Visited Gus in So CA in afternoon (gave her Helio cell phone);
Visits MattMcC at his house who stated he saw bruises

5/10 Yreka CA JA recorded sex call w/TA on Helio cell phone.

5/17or18 Yreka CA JA said her Helio phone was stolen (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist). Found ~2 years later in ?Auties/Gpa's? car; contained 5/10 sex tape

5/30 or 6/1 Yreka CA JA wounded right index finger at Casa Ramos, back side near knuckle; photos taken with HELIO cell phone! ?Photos of injury look to me like injury from struggle with a gun!?!?

Significance is not entirely clear yet but 5/30 photo of finger injury may have been taken with same "lost" Helio cell phone that had 5/10 sex tape on it. Nurmi specifically asked: "was this same Helio we've been talking about" - JA agreed. May just be that she's been caught in another lie. But, there has got to be more to it. JMO

Yes but previously, when answering JM's questions, she stated the the Helio phone that was used to record the sex tape on May 10th had been "stolen"/lost on May 17th or 18th. So how could she have been using the very same phone on May 31rst to photograph her mangled finger?

imo Juan was done with that area. It was already like 4:39 or so. lol

Exactly, it was a good time to stop. Juan will pick up first thing on wed:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they had her on camera, that would be great.
As for all her exes, JM didn't ask Darryl, did he? Hmmmm....DB would probably say 'I don't recall.' Her sister would lie. This Paul guy I don't know if they'll call.

Where did Paul come from anyway? Did he just volunteer this info? Is he on the level?

I think Matt knows about a whole lot more than her hair. Just don't know if we'll see Matt. I'd sure love to though!

PaulS was on one of the HLN shows so not entirely sure when/if he saw JA on 6/2 or if he was recounting some previous meeting with JA. He said JA was desperate to get over to see TA. She asked for a loan and he obliged. He said she later paid him back. He sounded on the up and up and like he had a good read on JA but who knows.

ok. If this is so, then her own lawyer helped her to perjure herself.

Is that possible?

well ... she's been committing perjury all along ... so I don't know if he's really had to "help" her ... she keeps embellishing her testimony each time she is asked about it .... She "says" she reported it stolen, but the defense has not produced any police records to substantiate that ... I really have no idea if this really matters in the grand scheme of things, it's just something that was so glaringly obvious last week when Nurmi flaunted those hand injury pics to the jury. Besides, i was tired of hearing about gas cans :great:

PaulS was on one of the HLN shows so not entirely sure when/if he saw JA on 6/2 or if he was recounting some previous meeting with JA. He said JA was desperate to get over to see TA. She asked for a loan and he obliged. He said she later paid him back. He sounded on the up and up and like he had a good read on JA but who knows.

Why wasn't he called as a witness? That's huge for premeditation and contradicts her spur of the moment version of events!

Jurors' personal commitments

It's a DP trial with about 6 1/2 hours to the day including two recesses and an hour and a half for lunch, side-bars and ridiculously long reviews of evidence that has already been submitted. For shame!

moo

They searched her Grandparents home and her folk's home the day they arrested her. They arrested her THEN because they thought she was going to flee.
The ammo for the 25 was found at the parents home, and the ammo for the
9mm was in her packed luggage.
The only reason they ever found the 9mm (hidden in the engine I believe) was because Arias's mother asked where it was!!

I would like to see the investigative notes of the total conversation with Jodi's mom.... Wonder if her mom was told that the ninjas were after Jodi,..

Maybe top earners in PPL were given phones to hand out as inducements, or he was given an extra phone which he had not registered? He could have given it to Jodi and she registered it in her name, which would make the warranty in her name, and eligible for replacement.

I'm j*zz thinkin' out loud here ...

IMO he met he and purchased it for her.
Knowing she had ruined the previous one he
may have purchased insurance as well... who knows!
If he "had an extra on hand" why not just overnight it to her?
No, he had to meet up with her for that phone!

Besides, i was tired of hearing about gas cans :great:

first I was tired of sex sex sex allllll the time. Now I am very tired of gas cans. Honestly I think its because I am tired of HER on the stand and I am so burned out....even though I can't stop watching.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Why wasn't he called as a witness? That's huge for premeditation and contradicts her spur of the moment version of events!

Maybe because he conveniently sold or told his story to the media instead of talking to the DA or PA's?
moo

I'm wondering why court isn't in session on Monday and Tuesday since it isn't Easter Holiday. I can't figure out why and would appreciate it if anyone could help with the explanation.

I asked this a few days ago and someone said that one of the jurors had something they had to do on Tuesday and it had been on the schedule since the trial began for there to be no court on 3/12. As far as Monday, I read that there was some sort of issue or scheduling conflict with one of the attorneys that has since been resolved, but since it was put on the court schedule weeks ago, they left it be.

I am hoping that the jury and JM feed off each other....kinda like a tag team. The jury asks questions and JM gets to question her about her answers. Then the jury asks more questions and then JM can bring up more points.

Just how long can the jury ask questions? Is there a cut off point?

Lol and after FIFTEEN days regaling the jury regarding everything imaginable in mind numbing detail--she decides to tell them Travis proposed to her..over the phone.

ja must lay in her cell and think up answers to counter what happened in court that day. do you think nurmi know ja was going to say ta proposed over the phone? :banghead:

Same here. Some peeps think it kinda strange that I'm so interested in how people were killed. Hope nothing weird ever happens to a friend or family member. My 'puter searches alone would convict me. :floorlaugh:

that is seriously hilarious!!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: I often borrow my hubby's better, faster laptop with his blessing to follow trial, forum etc. I like to research many of the images and evidence , theories that come up here at the same time. I kid him all the time that if something happens to me me he will be done for murder with all the searches I've done on his laptop during trials. :giggle:

Maybe because he conveniently sold or told his story to the media instead of talking to the DA or PA's?
moo

If they had depositioned him first and placed him on the witness list, then he would have had the admonition not to talk to the media. He clearly didn't and I am wondering why? Also, Dave Hall may be called as a witness and he had already talked to the media and been in the court room. So, again, why won't he be called???

4/__ (prior to 4/18) Mesa AZ to Yreka CA JA moved from Mesa AZ to Yreka CA. JA placed her Razor cell phone in cup holder with hot chocolate and ruined it. Visited Gus in So CA in afternoon (gave her Helio cell phone);
Visits MattMcC at his house who stated he saw bruises

5/10 Yreka CA JA recorded sex call w/TA on Helio cell phone.

5/17or18 Yreka CA JA said her Helio phone was stolen (the Chinese Takeout Phone Heist). Found ~2 years later in ?Auties/Gpa's? car; contained 5/10 sex tape

5/30 or 6/1 Yreka CA JA wounded right index finger at Casa Ramos, back side near knuckle; photos taken with HELIO cell phone! ?Photos of injury look to me like injury from struggle with a gun!?!?

Significance is not entirely clear yet but 5/30 photo of finger injury may have been taken with same "lost" Helio cell phone that had 5/10 sex tape on it. Nurmi specifically asked: "was this same Helio we've been talking about" - JA agreed. May just be that she's been caught in another lie. But, there has got to be more to it. JMO

Makes me wonder if she didn't get a phone specifically for the AZ trip.
So LE would have no record of texts etc from previous days...

TOO BAD! They had Travis' cell!
Something is hinky with the phones.

Typing notes from trial to call my mom and keep her in the loop since she is without cable and internet now. It was something like Nurmi sex sex sex ky sex sex stuff. When I was reading my notes to her I realized for some reason ky turned to Kentucky. Took a second for me to realize it was ky. After that I called it lub tube.

Or a tub o lub when a little dab won't do ya.

I get the impression that both Darryl and Matt (and maybe Matt's friend) will be called back or called "out" by the time this trial is over.

moo

I'm not sure anyone will bother with Matt..he;s been kind of tainted and has no cred for DT and wld be prob hostile for PT..but I would loooove to see Juan have him on...

I would like to see the investigative notes of the total conversation with Jodi's mom.... Wonder if her mom was told that the ninjas were after Jodi,..

Mamma JA hadsn't worn her #1 Mom necklace since JA answered the jury's question about their relationship...JM alluded to the fact that Mamma JA flew down to Arizona when JA and TA split up but that she subsequently left. Tension much?

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members