Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Yes

6/3; ~10am Pacific Grove CA JA returned back to DarrylB's house; according to DB, JA gave DB "a remote control"; JA said she does not remember

Right, but was he asked any follow ups about why jodi had his remote control or did her hair color change from the time she left and the time she returned the remote?

Part of me hopes he's as SHOCKED as we are when something like that comes out of her mouth... :dance:

I am fairly certain he is. He has probably told her to stop adding so many little details because they can open up the door for the prosecution to bring in incriminating evidence or that they can hurt her some how. But she can't stop herself. I think the little holster reveal is definitely something the DT could have done without. They have been doing damage control but that bell cannot be unrung. I think there are things she has said that has made his head spin.

If he was a legitimate witness, he would have been instructed NOT to watch shows about the crime and NOT to participate on discussions about it on the internet. He posted on the internet. I think he did so, knowing that it would "absolve" him from being a credible witness - hence JM's jibing about a betrayal. He outright posted that he would have been a good character witness but that he couldn't carry through because he had a family.]]]

Gone. MM. bye bye.

moo

No one is calling Matt. He's a wild card. No one knows for sure what he'd say on the stand.

Juan did a magnificent job of making sure Jodi talked a lot about Matt. His once willingness to lie for her, his part in receiving those coded magazines... Jodi was more than happy to do her share to talk up Matt ... Wouldn't betray her.

Nurmi ain't calling Matt to the stand and Juan can tell the jurors in closing argument that the defense didn't call him!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Precisely.

Just putting him on a witness list is not going to trigger him getting admonitions about not watching the trial and staying away from media coverage. Only if he was subpoenaed would he be given the admonitions.

So, my guess is that he was never subpoenaed, so he was never given admonitions.

I suspect he was subpoenaed, and did what he did to get out of testifying.

moo

Just putting him on a witness list is not going to trigger him getting admonitions about not watching the trial and staying away from media coverage. Only if he was subpoenaed would he be given the admonitions.

So, my guess is that he was never subpoenaed, so he was never given admonitions.

That is my point!

This is the list of acceptable file formats that can be uploaded into a post,
HTML no being one of them, nor Excel:
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpeg jpg pdf png pps txt
I fiddle with finding a workable solution soon.

Convert the file into pdf format.

Jodi clearly tells Flores at minute-mark 1.52.30:
"He was looking at some pictures I had brought for him"

....which means, she took photos all the way from California in anticipation of seeing Travis! If that's not premeditation then I don't know what more the State needs!
Anyone agree?

http://youtu.be/Y-oIDEfAjSI?t=1h52m28s

she also testiphonied that she had that cd in her car for years...more ever-changing carp from JA

BBM - Yes

6/3; ~10am Pacific Grove CA JA returned back to DarrylB's house; according to DB, JA gave DB "a remote control"; JA said she does not remember

Uh Oh more fog!

images

Scary thing that she was on the roads!

I just got done re-watching some of the testimony and the man from Budget Rental in Redding California said Jodi came in that morning with blond hair.

JM-- "Do you remember her hair color back then?"
Budget man--- "It was blond"

@19.30
http://youtu.be/bP56WtOXFZk?t=19m30s

So between June 2 and June 4th Jodi dyed her hair!!!

Shouldn 't there also be video with her at the desk while renting the car? ty

No minor4th - In her usual nebulous fog, she did not state what her replacement phone was after the Helio...But Nurmi does go on to present evidence of her Casa Rama (lol) injury and he shows pics of it (timestamped May 31) and he says something to the effect of "and these were taken on the Helio phone previously mentioned?" To which she replies "yes". Maybe they don't even know what freakn' phone they're talking about?

moo

Does that mean somebody stole the Helio out of Grandpa's car while she was getting Chinese takeout, sneaked into Margaritaville - I mean, Casa Rama - on May 31, took pictures of the finger she injured on a broken glass - I mean, a hot glass - I mean, METAL - then took the Helio BACK and hid it in Grandpa's car?

I'll bet it was a crazy skater! :floorlaugh:

Was he really asked anything specific about the remote? I don't remember that being asked. I do remember Jodi being asked and saying the remote was in her car but she didn't know how it came to be in her car :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Here is his testimony about the remote. He did say something about the remote, not very specific. (Hope this link works..newbie at it, if it doesn't, it''s on page of the timeline/media thread, post # 258.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**

I'm a little confused here. Why is it, we have her ex-boyfriend Daryl saying that Jodi wanted to borrow his cans (that were never returned by the way....) because she was going to visit friends in California and Arizona----and yet the State has to prove premeditation?
She admitted she was going to Arizona, no? Unless this article is incorrect, I don't get it.

Does anyone know which date Daryl testified?

On the day she picked up the gas cans she told Brewer that she was going to visit friends in California and Arizona.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-borrowed-gas-cans-day-killing-travis/story?id=18345450

BBM - Yes

Then she DID remember...it was remote. He had left in the car or he had brought into the car or she didn't remember how it got in the car, but it was there. So, of course, she had to go back and get it to him. :doh:

Right, but was he asked any follow ups about why jodi had his remote control or did her hair color change from the time she left and the time she returned the remote?

He wouldn't even testify to the color of her car at the time. :banghead:

LOL..
I'm compared to "Debbie Downer" at the dinner table...
IF.... I'm at the dinner table and not in front of the TV watching HLN..
Tee Hee Hee

Your not alone! Sucks talking to yourself about this case

Very Interesting post!! I noticed the marks on his back too. I think you could be right as to how it happened and what a horribly sad way to die. I would love to see the pupil enhanced photo. Any idea where I can find it?

But I could be mistaken. The post also used the words "camouflage" and "retina" which you won't find used much in this trial, so maybe that will help you find it.

Sorry I can't be of much help. I am tech-challenged and have trouble even finding replies to my own posts...thank goodness somebody posted about it recently!

You can see track mark patterns in the micro-bruising dots on his back. Wondering what could have caused it. Recently I saw a program about a crime which included pitachiae along the spine of a woman who had been murdered by her husband sitting on her chest while she was on a weight bench. He smothered her with the weight bar- a slow terrible death, which he seemed to enjoy.

Petechia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Note the cause listed as excessive pressure being applied to tissue. I am beginning to think that Travis was dragged by a rope on his foot. This theory is supported by the ME's findings that there is abrasion on the Achilles tendon area of the foot, and you can see clearly two distinct marks which look like rope burns in the autopsy photo of his most-damaged foot.

The photo of him being dragged where he is still able to lift his head shows her trying to pull him AWAY from the bathroom toward the bedroom, possibly by his left arm. She could be turning him around after having dragged him there by a foot. The foot could have already had a "noose" (her word) on it from her torture session on the bedroom carpet.

I think he was tortured on the carpet rather than the bed to keep blood off the bed. We know that there was old blood as well as new blood on the bedroom floor, according to the investigative report.

These are some of my ideas and it goes without saying that I have nobody to talk to about these because my whole family thinks I am nuts. Tell me what you think. I think the ridges of pitachiae could be from her sitting on his chest while stabbing him there in the bedroom, giving him "heartache." Petechia is also caused by asphyxiation, so he would have both causes present if she was sitting on his lungs. She may also have been throttling him while he struggled, which would produce the side to side bruising tracks we see in the shower photo. This would go with her tendency to symbolize - he tried to choke her (for real or in her imagination) and he would have to suffer the same. He would have to be immobilized somehow not to just throw her off, so I am thinking he was tied up and possibly raped before being stabbed. Easy enough to tie someone up when you have someone at gunpoint.

she also testiphonied that she had that cd in her car for years...more ever-changing carp from JA

But she didn't have her car, right? She rented one.

Was it ever asked why she rented a car seeing she bragged that her car was better than Travis' BMW? So if it was so great, why the extra expense of renting?

O/T.....does the jury get to go home or are they sequestered in a hotel?

I am fairly certain he is. He has probably told her to stop adding so many little details because they can open up the door for the prosecution to bring in incriminating evidence or that they can hurt her some how. But she can't stop herself. I think the little holster reveal is definitely something the DT could have done without. They have been doing damage control but that bell cannot be unrung. I think there are things she has said that has made his head spin.
I thought that whole," he caught me at the end of the hall and grabbed my wrist before he hugged me" story was a surprise to the DT.

Then she DID remember...it was remote. He had left in the car or he had brought into the car or she didn't remember how it got in the car, but it was there. So, of course, she had to go back and get it to him. :doh:

Hahaha. She said she didn't know how it had gotten there. A freakin' remote walked into her rental car! hahahhaha.

Night all.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members