Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure he doesn't want to but Nurmi almost has to call Matt M. If they are going to try and stick to the pedo claim, wasn't he the only one she told? I am crossing my fingers he flipped on her and now Juan will bring him in. Matt's testimony will be the bombshell of the trial. Will throw Jodi's claims right out the door.

Not sure if anybody caught this. When Juan was asking Jodi if she considered Matt. M her ally? She is said, "Yes he is an ally of mine." Once Juan started pounding her with, "Do you think your ally would lie for you?" Her response was, " He WAS my ally."

Jodi knows Juan has the good on her. I hope she is pooping her pants trying to figure out what else he has in his arsenal of goodies for her.

Thank you for the wonderful post. :rocker:

Now, the ok shot comes last ... why did she bother in daylight hours and all the other surrounding factors (roommates, dog, neighbours)? She could've left him there without shooting him, no?

I think it had something to do with the story he told about being held at gun point. She shot him right where he was pointing in the video.

Also did you see how he re-told his story? Animated? Even using his hand as "the gun"?

After everything she has spewed on the stand she has not re-enacted ANYTHING! No verbal, hand gestures, no facial expressions NOTHING!!!!

This tells me he was taken totally by surprise and she quickly and methodically snuffed him out. IMO he never fought back...

There was never any abuse or assaults...
Who re-tells a story without reliving it in some way?

When she is on the stand it sounds like she is a teacher telling the
kids "ok class everyone sit down get out your books and turn to page...."

sorry... back to this "remote" Do digital cameras have remotes?
Could she have had a remote attached to her camera at some point?
Could these have been the pictures she was taking to show Travis?
Some pictures she took at some point without his knowledge of him
or of him and a romantic interest???
Would it be something obvious on the camera?

Perhaps this is what she was returning? I could see her and DB having the same camera...
OR
Did Travis' camera have the ability to be connected to a remote?
Could she have set the camera on a piece of furniture and snapped
it around the corner while he was sleeping?

Could she have gone back by DB's to return this to him after killing TA?
Maybe DB met her somewhere?

Her not admitting to a remote... has to be something other than a tv or dvd remote doesn't it?

garage...
a car remote would be a "fob" right?

what the heck else is a remote used for???

A laptop? Could she have had remote access to his laptop in 2008?
I just keep thinking this "remote" was something that DB insisted she return.

Now, the ok shot comes last ... why did she bother in daylight hours and all the other surrounding factors (roommates, dog, neighbours)? She could've left him there without shooting him, no?
Because she's a freak of nature? :hills:

IMO she may have thought Travis was not actually dead yet once she washed herself and him off; his body began the decomp process when he was bleeding out which could have continued to make noises since seepage from all orifices would be apparent immediately.. uggh dislike typing that out, sry..

OR it's very possible she had already thought of an intruder appearance prior to or when in cover up mode?? dunno, JA is cray cray crazy evil chica!

1213 is 1213p in military time. 1300 is 1pm. 2400 is midnight and 0001 is 1201am.

ETA: Now I'm debating 0000 for midnight...I can't remember. But, anything after is definitely 00XX. :)

Midnight at the start of the day is 00:00, end of the day is 24:00. Confusing but either works. Noon is 12:00.

Hmm...now where did i see this?

Symbols-BG.jpg

What do those symbols mean together like that?

I think it had something to do with the story he told about being held at gun point. She shot him right where he was pointing in the video.

Also did you see how he re-told his story? Animated? Even using his hand as "the gun"?

After everything she has spewed on the stand she has not re-enacted ANYTHING! No verbal, hand gestures, no facial expressions NOTHING!!!!

This tells me he was taken totally by surprise and she quickly and methodically snuffed him out. IMO he never fought back...

There was never any abuse or assaults...
Who re-tells a story without reliving it in some way?

When she is on the stand it sounds like she is a teacher telling the
kids "ok class everyone sit down get out your books and turn to page...."

sorry... back to this "remote" Do digital cameras have remotes?

Perhaps this is what she was returning? I could see her and DB having the same camera...
OR

Her not admitting to a remote... has to be something other than a tv or dvd remote doesn't it?

garage...

Good catch!
I just watched the video myself and yeppers JA sat up at same time ;)

1213 is 1213p in military time. 1300 is 1pm. 2400 is midnight and 0001 is 1201am.

ETA: Now I'm debating 0000 for midnight...I can't remember. But, anything after is definitely 00XX. :)

:slap:
TY TY you are so Right, guessing am a wee bit tired tonite ;)

[snipped]

Do digital cameras have remotes?

OR

garage...

A laptop? Could she have had remote access to his laptop in 2008?

The Sony DSC-H9 apparently did have a remote. I don't really see how it could have been used in the shower photos since the camera didn't stay in one place but moved from pic to pic, but if anyone cares to read how it works, here you go: http://www.tlc-systems.com/artzen2-0015.htm

I am watching the ME exam now. I find it interesting that, at the start of going over his injuries, on his legs and ankles, arms etc, Jodi hardly looks at the pictures, and keeps her head down the vast majority of the time, but when they get to the upper body wounds, the neck, etc, she seems to have harder time keeping her eyes averted.

She also only wipes her nose as she "cries" Never see her blow her nose. She's like a freak of nature. She cries actual tears, on the stand, but never needs to blow her nose. Weirdness.

ETA: I also don't get how she can keep her glasses on while she is crying. I wear glasses, and I know when I cry I have to take them off because the tears get on the lens and it's hard to see through them. Not to mention, I have to actually wipe my eyes.

The Sony DSC-H9 apparently did have a remote. I don't really see how it could have been used in the shower photos since the camera didn't stay in one place but moved from pic to pic, but if anyone cares to read how it works, here you go: http://www.tlc-systems.com/artzen2-0015.htm

interesting! Thank you!

This would be a remote that could not be replaced
cheaply at the local WalMart...

I just don't think it was a remote for
an everyday electronic device.
Maybe we will find out that I am wrong! lol:blushing:

No, 13:13 in military time is 1:13 pm.
He spoke to one of his PPL buddies (can't recall which one) at 12:13 pm on 6-4-08 which would be 12:13 military time.
The laptop was last used at 4:19 pm on 6-4-08 which would be 16:19 military time.

Det. Melendez said the laptop was last used at 16:52 (4:52 pm), so if that session began at 4:19 pm, it would mean TA or someone was on the computer for 33 minutes.

Exactly 30 minutes from 4:52 pm (5:22:24) he is the shower.

:blushing: sorry I was sleuthing possible "remotes"
other than ones used for electronic devices like tv's, dvd's and cable etc...
Oh no, I'm sorry...I thought you were looking for info on the remote for TA's camera!
:doh:
I'm gonna blame this on the time change :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads