Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for sure i don't think he had a sexual attraction to underage girls or boys. i think the comment of sounding like a 12 yr old girl having her 1st orgasm was made in context of their relationship with role playing. ja on the tape was making herself sound younger. a text message to travis from ja " i want to ---- you like a horny schoolgirl" tells they role played with her being the underage girl. :twocents:

I agree that's how they role played but i'm surprised by how many people have now turned on travis just for that comment but the jury seem to get it and thats really all that matters.

catching up reading the overnighters here.

i don't think jodi has anything on her 'boys'. i think they've just bought her BS and some still do and some don't. i think she's involved them in things they didn't even know were shady.

matt, i think, is just a total moron. i think he just bought her BS hook, line and sinker and perhaps still does. i see him as dumb and susceptible to her 'charms.' when everyone else turns against her, he wants to be the one true friend who sticks by her. i think she had matt steal the gun, DVD player, etc. from grandma's house. she's probably given him her speech on 'loyalty.' we know he was in on the letter scam.

i'm sure there's quite a story that JM knows about matt and we most likely never will.

darryl, i have sympathy for. she was hot and younger than him. he's divorced with a son. i'm sure she turned him every which way but loose in bed and he loved it. he's not the brightest bulb himself, IMO. i think she involved him in this because I BELIEVE she took that stolen DVD player to his son and THAT'S the remote everyone is all vague about. he's scared. he wants no part of this whole thing. but he will do the 'i don't recall' response because he's been advised to, and he doesn't want to be in any way responsible for her---who he spent 4 years with---being sent to death row. if he knows she was blonde at his house, i don't know that we'll ever hear it. he knows the gas cans were really bad for her---he choked on his answer about that.

ryan would have been added to her list----after reading their texts, she spent most of her time telling him how TA cheated on her and hurt her. already trying to sell her 'poor me, why does everyone hurt me' story to him and she'd only met this guy ONCE. but she's already enticing him with sex in those texts----this is how she operates. another toady for jodi!!

these 2 guys and the other 'jodi's toadies' have things in common. she was able to pull the wool over their eyes and use them when she needed to. i don't doubt she was handing out free beejay's along the road in california, on her way to TA's. just for old time's sake!

Det. Melendez said the laptop was last used at 16:52 (4:52 pm), so if that session began at 4:19 pm, it would mean TA or someone was on the computer for 33 minutes.

Exactly 30 minutes from 4:52 pm (5:22:24) he is the shower.

Maybe she goes to the office while Travis is reading his email in order to have sex again...the whole scratched CD he threw it against the wall then had rough sex to destress, never made sense. It's one of her stories that had waaay too many details.

So he logs off at 4:52. She's there and asks him for one more facial for the road. She knows after sex he will take a shower. Shower pics start at 5:22. She tells Flores how hard it was to get him into the shower "photo shoot" took lots of "convincing" on her part..

I think the whole day she was trying to get her nerve up to do it. Couldn't do it the first time after sex that day..she knows the roommate is going to be home between 6:00-6:30 so IF she is going through with the plan she's gotta be quick.

I'd like to hear from Darryl what color Jodi's hair was when she arrived and when she returned the remote. I'm not confident that Darryl would remember correctly though.
About the remote ... there is no earthly reason why Arias would have one of DB's remotes in her car UNLESS she was giving him something that came with a remote ... like a DVD player given as a "gift". Some folks would say that it might have been a garage remote used to get the gas cans, but I thought she was with DB & son that morning having omelettes ?

catching up reading the overnighters here.

i don't think jodi has anything on her 'boys'. i think they've just bought her BS and some still do and some don't. i think she's involved them in things they didn't even know were shady.

matt, i think, is just a total moron. i think he just bought her BS hook, line and sinker and perhaps still does. i see him as dumb and susceptible to her 'charms.' when everyone else turns against her, he wants to be the one true friend who sticks by her. i think she had matt steal the gun, DVD player, etc. from grandma's house. she's probably given him her speech on 'loyalty.' we know he was in on the letter scam.

i'm sure there's quite a story that JM knows about matt and we most likely never will.

darryl, i have sympathy for. she was hot and younger than him. he's divorced with a son. i'm sure she turned him every which way but loose in bed and he loved it. he's not the brightest bulb himself, IMO. i think she involved him in this because I BELIEVE she took that stolen DVD player to his son and THAT'S the remote everyone is all vague about. he's scared. he wants no part of this whole thing. but he will do the 'i don't recall' response because he's been advised to, and he doesn't want to be in any way responsible for her---who he spent 4 years with---being sent to death row. if he knows she was blonde at his house, i don't know that we'll ever hear it. he knows the gas cans were really bad for her---he choked on his answer about that.

ryan would have been added to her list----after reading their texts, she spent most of her time telling him how TA cheated on her and hurt her. already trying to sell her 'poor me, why does everyone hurt me' story to him and she'd only met this guy ONCE. but she's already enticing him with sex in those texts----this is how she operates. another toady for jodi!!

these 2 guys and the other 'jodi's toadies' have things in common. she was able to pull the wool over their eyes and use them when she needed to. i don't doubt she was handing out free beejay's along the road in california, on her way to TA's. just for old time's sake!

Well maybe not free...:twocents:

I agree that's how they role played but i'm surprised by how many people have now turned on travis just for that comment but the jury seem to get it and thats really all that matters.

That's exactly why JM needs to play the tape again and have Jodi's words WRITTEN OUT ON THE SCREEN so the jury will see that she was leading this entire conversation

from Momof7 post...

I still am not buying 100% that she got there at 4 am and went inside. She may have gotten to Mesa at 4am. She was driving a rental car, so noone knew what it looked liked (stalker behavior), could have sat in it sleeping until she saw the car leave (roommates). I am not sure how she could have gotten in without Napolean barking, but maybe the dog did when the roommate left and TA thought nothing of the dog barking, thinking the roommate came back for something, but it was really JA. Friends have said she would hide in his closet and sneak in so, its possible she had practice.

So true...and with her hair dyed and a rental car? I'm starting to think almost opposite of what Jodi says for truth, she projects, mirrors and steals people's life stories so much.

About the remote ... there is no earthly reason why Arias would have one of DB's remotes in her car UNLESS she was giving him something that came with a remote ... like a DVD player given as a "gift". Some folks would say that it might have been a garage remote used to get the gas cans, but I thought she was with DB & son that morning having omelettes ?

I am probably the only person that thinks this but I think she used a camera of DB's with a "remote" to snap the pics of her "stuff".

IMO after Travis told her off on May 26th there is NO WAY he took those pics of her privates... She had them with her... she could have mailed the other pics easily.

The remote she returned had something to do with getting those pics on his new camera for the world to see... after she killed him.
jmo

Does anyone know where I might find the evidence photos? In particular I am looking for evidence photo #68 which shows the knife block in Travis's kitchen. Then there are two more photos of a knife laying on a counter and the open dishwasher.

she also testiphonied that she had that cd in her car for years...more ever-changing carp from JA
Did investigators come across those "scratched" CDs at TA's house or were they taken by the professional photographer on her way out ?

All I can say is no matter what her previous relationships were, with Travis or anyone else, the crime scene tells the only story this jury really needs to know. 29 stab wounds, 9 plus in the back and back of his head, near decapitation and a gunshot to the face. And she came through without a scratch from Travis. Her only wounds were inadvertently self inflicted.

Juan Martinez will keep bringing this jury home to those facts again and again in his rebuttal and closing. And he gets the last word.

By their questions, the jury has not forgotten that crime scene and that's how they will sentence her to death.

I wanted to ask peoples opinion of travis and his 12 year old girl comment ?
I keep going to different forums and videos and some people have now turned against him because of it. I personally took it as him saying it sounding like a girl having a 1st orgasm which sounded hot and adding the 12 year old girl was an unfortunate choice of words but i'm wondering what other people think.

He said it really late at night, talking to a crackhead intent on recording a phone sex call. Odd choice of metaphor? Perhaps. Sinister? No way. She employed a baby-talk voice repeatedly, and (imo) his comment was in response to that. The DT has done everything possible to take that thread and weave a sweater out of it. To anyone with half a brain, it's plain as day that wasn't his intent.

It wasn't meant to be literal, just as if I said- "It's raining cats and dogs outside," German Shepherds and Siamese aren't LITERALLY dropping out of the sky.

The sex stuff really makes me angry, because it's taken totally out of context. Anyone who doesn't take the time out to really listen to the tape, in its entirety, is missing the point. No way you can spin what he said into something ominous.

A 30-year-old man with sexual desire. Yep, sounds completely abnormal. :notgood:

Well maybe not free...:twocents:

no, NOT free. you're absolutely right. i think darryl's cost him about $800! didn't she make those WAMU deposits right after leaving his house?

Plus he can't be very smart if he thinks anyone can get a boob job for $300.00 in California. My good friend had one done in Ky. and it was $2000.00 and that was at least 10 years ago!

Did investigators come across those "scratched" CDs at TA's house or were they taken by the professional photographer on her way out ?

I think they were kinda like the rope... from what I can tell about the timeline
someone was using the computer when she alleges they were doing that. I think they can tell what was being done when.
IMO jodi was accessing his internet history. There was no CD.
moo

Easily couple hours. I have a short bob and it takes 2-2.5 hours to color/highlight.

Waxing is quick. I have friends who have waxing parties (someone comes over and does everybody individually in a back room) and they are only gone for less than 5 mins. I just go for the "party" and drinks - I don't wax.

She left Darryl's around 7am and brought the remote back around 10am. Maybe she got her hair done? How much would it cost to dye her hair in "one of those strip mall" places she describes the nail salon location to be?

I am probably the only person that thinks this but I think she used a camera of DB's with a "remote" to snap the pics of her "stuff".

IMO after Travis told her off on May 26th there is NO WAY he took those pics of her privates... She had them with her... she could have mailed the other pics easily.

The remote she returned had something to do with getting those pics on his new camera for the world to see... after she killed him.
jmo

camera buffs here say it's not possible to transfer those pics from her camera to his. i believe he did take those pictures of her, and her of him. they're too close together in time for them not to have BEEN together, i think.

Plus he can't be very smart if he thinks anyone can get a boob job for $300.00 in California. My good friend had one done in Ky. and it was $2000.00 and that was at least 10 years ago!

$3000.00 in Atlanta GA 11 years ago.
MUCH higher in California from what I have heard...
Maybe not where she lived but West Coast plastic surgery is usually more
than East Coast...
moo

LOL@ professional photographer

That's assuming there was EVER a CD. Remember, that is Jodi's story

Maybe she goes to the office while Travis is reading his email in order to have sex again...the whole scratched CD he threw it against the wall then had rough sex to destress, never made sense. It's one of her stories that had waaay too many details.

So he logs off at 4:52. She's there and asks him for one more facial for the road. She knows after sex he will take a shower. Shower pics start at 5:22. She tells Flores how hard it was to get him into the shower "photo shoot" took lots of "convincing" on her part..

I think the whole day she was trying to get her nerve up to do it. Couldn't do it the first time after sex that day..she knows the roommate is going to be home between 6:00-6:30 so IF she is going through with the plan she's gotta be quick.

bbm

JA is so bad at trying to guess how normal people react to things.

According to her otherwise laid back, kind, funny Travis who didn't give her a hard time for trashing his BMW has a very big issue with "technology rage" re: scratched CDs and dropped cameras..sheesh! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654