Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are NOT? Wow! I wasn't expecting to read that just now. So they get to go home and not say anything about this? How are they doing that? I mean....
this isn't the average murder case.
This is chock full of so many twisted lies that a sane person would be required to talk about it so not to go insane!!

I don't know how the jurors are doing it but they deserve more than their mere pittance, of what?....20-dollars a day?

I couldn't do it.

I'd burst, literally...I just know I'd be hiding in my bedroom reading and posting here

I know I'm always finding random remotes in my passenger seat and thinking "How'd THAT get here? What ex-boyfriend did I visit last? It's probably his!" :banghead:

Jodi has a habit of creating excuses to show up unannounced. She's always leaving something behind or taking something.

I agree with everything except Jodi being satisfied he's dead. IMO She's not satisfied, she feels he didn't suffer enough. Jodi has went out of her way trying to destroy even his reputation.

My question is, "How many times can one victim be killed/murdered/die?"

Unbelievable!

:(
JMHO
fran

PS... question not meaning for you Linda7NJ, but a question for the accused, killer (she admitted the offense), fran

oooh, you are,of course, right! Good catch ..and belongs on the JA de-edified.contradicted/baloney thread we need ..just sayin

YES! she said she rented the car bc her Infinty 's tranny was bad and/or a whole bunch of other things about it being a gas guzzler and un-reliable. She of course contradicted herself by earlier stating that T's BMW was not as good as her Infinity ( before she wrecked the BMW btw) :what:

Unbelievable!

JMHO
fran

PS... question not meaning for you Linda7NJ, but a question for the accused, killer (she admitted the offense), fran

I hear ya! It's unbelievable! I'm still waiting for her to slip in that Travis engaged in sexual activities with his dog, or corpses!

I was thinking ... even if the jury finds her guilty, how many appeals is this going to be?

Exactly. Loved the way she tried to explain her way out of it though.

:silly:

Good night everyone - we lose an hour sleep tonight!
:seeya:

I slept till 11am this morning! No way was I in the mood to lose an hour! Lol

Right, but was he asked any follow ups about why jodi had his remote control or did her hair color change from the time she left and the time she returned the remote?

IIRC, no follow-up questions about remote control.

I didn't hear DarrylB asked about hair color but DarryB said JA first arrived 6/3 at ~7am to his house, visit w/his son, breakfast, left and later returned ~10am to give him "a" not his remote control.

JA then went to Salinas to have "nails" done. IF JA colored hair in Salinas, it probably happened between 10:15am [last WAMU deposit in Monterey] and 3:22pm [Walmart-Salinas purchases].

Unbelievable!

JMHO
fran

(thanks for answering my earlier question!)

But how can anyone just murder someone and go on as if it's business as usual?

I mean, I yell at my cat once a year and I feel horrible for days!

Jodi will be sentenced to death. I am 99% sure of this!

Then she DID remember...it was remote. He had left in the car or he had brought into the car or she didn't remember how it got in the car, but it was there. So, of course, she had to go back and get it to him. :doh:

You are so right! Darryl had to have a few nudges to remember anything. JA was also asked, on cross I think. She said something like " he already had it and I don't know why it was in my car". Hmmm, I am sure Mr. Juanderful will clear this up for us!

I wonder what is it she has on these guys?

IMO there is no way they aren't afraid of her.

JA took naked pictures of DB. He testified that he was unaware she was taking them. BLACKMAIL! I believe she gets info on everyone and uses it against them for her benefit. There is no other logical explanation. I bet she has all kinds of stuff on many, many men. Text messages, phone calls, video's...

JA is a user and abuser. Oh, and murderer too. :furious:

I didn't hear DarrylB asked about hair color but DarryB said JA first arrived 6/3 at ~7am to his house, visit w/his son, breakfast, left and later returned ~10am to give him "the" not his remote control.

JA then went to Salinas to have "nails" done. IF JA colored hair in Salinas, it probably happened between 10:15am [last WAMU deposit in Monterey] and 3:22pm [Walmart-Salinas purchases].

Would love to know how she spent all that time.....

I didn't hear DarrylB asked about hair color but DarryB said JA first arrived 6/3 at ~7am to his house, visit w/his son, breakfast, left and later returned ~10am to give him "the" not his remote control.

Most walmart s have hair and nail salons

I was thinking ... even if the jury finds her guilty, how many appeals is this going to be?
But by then she will have nobody but herself to talk endlessly to, in that solitary cell they're going to put her in. She might just go crazy before they even get to the appeals.
Whoever brings her her food is going to have their ear talked off.

But she didn't have her car, right? She rented one.

Was it ever asked why she rented a car seeing she bragged that her car was better than Travis' BMW? So if it was so great, why the extra expense of renting?

O/T.....does the jury get to go home or are they sequestered in a hotel?

trying again bc quoted wrong quote 1 st time ...i'm a newbie :) :newbie:

YES! she said she rented the car bc her Infinty 's tranny was bad and/or a whole bunch of other things about it being a gas guzzler and un-reliable. She of course contradicted herself by earlier stating that T's BMW was not as good as her Infinity ( before she wrecked the BMW btw)

If he was a legitimate witness, he would have been instructed NOT to watch shows about the crime and NOT to participate on discussions about it on the internet. He posted on the internet. I think he did so, knowing that it would "absolve" him from being a credible witness - hence JM's jibing about a betrayal. He outright posted that he would have been a good character witness but that he couldn't carry through because he had a family.]]]

Gone. MM. bye bye.

moo

Couldn't he still be called as a hostile witness by either side?

JA took naked pictures of DB. He testified that he was unaware she was taking them. BLACKMAIL! I believe she gets info on everyone and uses it against them for her benefit. There is no other logical explanation. I bet she has all kinds of stuff on many, many men. Text messages, phone calls, video's...

JA is a user and abuser. Oh, and murderer too. :furious:

Yeah but these two men weren't Mormons. A few naked pictures wouldn't guarantee their loyalty. Recorded phone sex? So what? Even a video ...who cares?

Nah....it's something else.

Was there a statement from ja much earlier in the trial that she almost ran out of gas and had to get someone to help her out. I can't remember when it was or where she said she was at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney