Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to follow this trial but I must say I know I can't with work and lack of tiime.
What I have read so far of course she is guilty. BUT so was Casey, which I was able to watch the whole trial, and she walked.
So to this day I honestly will never say what a jury is thinking. I was so wrong during the Anthony trial and it changed my train of thought on the system from that day on.:moo:

As everyone has been saying so far this case is different. There is lot more evidence and Arias has taken the stand (big mistake).

Of course KC was guilty also but it's rare to have a jury like the one we had for the KC trial. Very rare.

I hope this jury restores our faith. :):please:

As everyone has been saying so far this case is different. There is lot more evidence and Arias has taken the stand (big mistake).

Of course KC was guilty also but it's rare to have a jury like the one we had for the KC trial. Very rare.

Thanks rose and I hope so because that trial did me in. Was the trial on yesterday? I turned on the TV around suppertime and did not see it.
How about today?

Hello Harmony,
I know this has been asked before but I dont think I understood the answer.

Is there some reason why a different thread gets created ? Does the system this forum runs on have trouble after too many posts or something? We have seen it work past 100 pages on some threads so just wondering why after only 50-60 pages on the last thread that we had to build another one?

Just wondering if there is some reason for this.

I know having one each day for the trial made it kind of nice to keep track of the trial days.

EDIT....Meant pages so corrected
not sure if this was answered: when the thread gets long we start a new one. As for trial days we have three. One for the morning session. One for the afternoon session and one for after the day is done. You can always find updates that have no discussion in the timeline and media thread

Might have been mentioned, but I read TA's brother contacted LE to try and get a copy of his arresting photo when he allegedly used TA's name. He said they wouldn't release it to him, but would to the prosecution.

Fellow Sleuthers, I have been on a quest to locate that alleged "Calvin Klein Ad that JA referred to as the excuse she used to try to get Travis to pose for her in the shower that infamous day. To this point, I have FAILED to locate ANY such ad for Calvin Klein in which the Male Model was being shot in water. I truly believe that this so called Calvin Klein ad does NOT exist and this is yet another "Make Believe" Jodi moment like pretty much everything she has ever said has been. Anyone else wanna take a shot at trying to locate this infamous ad? :waitasec:

Be careful what you ask for. Yes, male model/actor/singer/TV personality Marcus Schenkenberg famously did a Calvin Klein shoot in the shower.

6a00e54f9153e088330133f59d3746970b-800wi.jpg

It is a pity JA got mixed up in all of this love relationship stuff because she isn't a bad artist for limited schooling.

Attachments

• arias.png
    arias.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 53
a jury can deliberate ONLY on the evidence presented in trial. IMO, and I know I'll get flack for this, the Casey Anthony jury did their job. If they weren't presented evidence in the trial of the things of the things we were hearing on tv, the jury could not consider it in deliberations.

I have complete faith in our Constitutionally protected system. JM is being very methodical and thorough.

Be careful what you ask for. Yes, male model/actor/singer/TV personality Marcus Schenkenberg famously did a Calvin Klein shoot in the shower.

6a00e54f9153e088330133f59d3746970b-800wi.jpg

THANK YOU!!!! I have looked for an ad like this for a few days! I knew I could count on you guys!

Thanks rose and I hope so because that trial did me in. Was the trial on yesterday? I turned on the TV around suppertime and did not see it.
How about today?

Only Wednesday and Thursday this week. I can't wait for tomorrow! JM is awesome!

This is the stare into space expressionless type look by a Calvin model that does look like the expression on Travis' shower face shot or pic I should say.

Attachments

• cc model.png
    cc model.png
    127.4 KB · Views: 26
  • TA.png
    TA.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 20
I got back from my weekend trip to Phoenix (actually stayed in Tempe), today. I wish they would have had trial this Monday! I could have sat in on a morning session.

Anyhow, something came to me today. I keep wondering why jodi doesn't stick to the script - that she was terrified of Travis because he abused her physically AND sexually. It has been odd to me that she admits to liking the sex "very much so" and adds weird little lies about Travis proposing and how much she loves him and what a great guy he was, etc.

I just realized that probably ALL of that, especially the sex (and the proposal), was for Mimi Hall's benefit. This is a clear case of "if I can't have you, nobody will". But she wants to stick it to Mimi and any other woman who she fears Travis felt was better than her. So, Travis loved her, thought she was beautiful, wanted to marry her and gave her great sex.

Even facing death she is so obsessed with besting someone like Mimi, she can't help but veer from the script.

I soooo agree with every word you said.

She really IS enjoying this aspect of the case. She can get up there and do a "F you" to Mimi, Lisa, and Travis' family members. SHE will get the last word of how special she and Travis were together.

Blech.

Does anyone know where I could hear/read Juan Martinez entire opening statment? TIA

I think the jury in the Anthony case were pretty much all procrastinators. jmo

a jury can deliberate ONLY on the evidence presented in trial. IMO, and I know I'll get flack for this, the Casey Anthony jury did their job. If they weren't presented evidence in the trial of the things of the things we were hearing on tv, the jury could not consider it in deliberations.

I have complete faith in our Constitutionally protected system. JM is being very methodical and thorough.

I couldn't understand the CA verdict either at first but looking back, I could see there wasn't a lot of evidence about what exactly happened.

This case is so much stronger! The jury has to find her guilty. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member