Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! It's the first 15 minutes that I want lol!

Be careful what you ask for. Yes, male model/actor/singer/TV personality Marcus Schenkenberg famously did a Calvin Klein shoot in the shower.

6a00e54f9153e088330133f59d3746970b-800wi.jpg

Well, THAT woke me up more than my coffee did, that's for sure!

Can someone please tell me why this judge allowed the pedophilia/abuse claims in court? There is no evidence at all. Does this mean defendants can slander their victims without evidence now?? If there is real evidence then by all means bring it in but this is just crazy!

:furious:

:banghead:

because it is her testimony

(that being said she cannot back it up with any corroborating evidence in her journal, in pictures, in taped conversations, other witnesses, etc... in fact the state has the goods on her that she tried to tamper with a witness and forged letters)

she does this at her own peril.:twocents::twocents::twocents:

because it is her testimony

(that being said she cannot back it up with any corroborating evidence in her journal, in pictures, in taped conversations, other witnesses, etc... in fact the state has the goods on her that she tried to tamper with a witness and forged letters)

she does this at her own peril.:twocents::twocents::twocents:

Are charges pending on this other stuff?

I think the jury in the Anthony case were pretty much all procrastinators. jmo

Oh yes. They didn't even look at the evidence! If they didn't want to go with first-degree (3 pieces of duct-tape says it all) then they could have gone for lesser charges! Bogus jury! :furious:

Thanks guys! It's the first 15 minutes that I want lol!

This has some of the first minute or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BsKv72bMEk

And here is some of the text, as quoted in a news article:

"Prosecutor Juan Martinez told the jury at first investigators had no idea when Travis Alexander was killed. By the time he was found dead in the shower, his body had started to bloat and decompose.

But Martinez said photos recovered camera found in the washing machine along with the sheets from Alexander's bed pointed to Jodi Arias. The photos recovered were time stamped. The first set snapped in the early afternoon.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

Martinez went on to tell the jury the woman in the photos was Arias. He described Arias as a scorned woman who stalked Travis Alexander after he tried to break up with her.

A second set of photos show Alexander in the shower posing for the camera. But at one point, Martinez says it appears the camera drops and the next set of photos are ones the killer doesn't want taken, but document when Alexander was attacked.

"You see this individual here [points to Arias] you see her foot. And not only do you see her foot, but you see Mr. Alexander's head, you see his arm, you see him bleeding profusely," said Martinez." http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...pening-statements-for-jodi-arias-trial-begins

Here is a live blog, which I retyped in reverse order so you don't have to read upward:

"1:08 p.m. ET: The clerk of court is reading Arias' indictment in open court.
1:10 p.m. ET: Juan Martinez starts his opening statements for the prosecution. He says this "isn't a case of who done it." The person who committed this murder is sitting in the courtroom.
1.11 p.m. ET: Martinez says Travis Alexander was a good man, and Arias rewarded him for being a good man by brutally murdering him.
1:12 p.m. ET: Martinez is talking about how Arias and Alexander met and how their relationship grew through Mormonism.
1:14 p.m. ET: Arias and Alexander became an item in February of 2007, and around that time they began to have sex despite what their shared faith demanded, according to prosecutor Martinez.
1:17 p.m. ET: Martinez says the couple breaks up after Arias found text messages from other women on Alexander's phone.
1:18 p.m. ET: Prosecutor Martinez says that after the breakup, Arias moved from California to Mesa, Arizona, to be closer to Alexander. He also says they continued to have sex after breaking up.
1:21 p.m. ET:*Martinez says in April 2008, Arias loaded up a Uhaul truck and moved back to California, but the relationship wasn't over. Martinez says that Arias recorded a phone sex session with Alexander around this time.
1:27 p.m. ET: Prosecutor Martinez is talking about how Alexander's friends found his body. He says that Arias had the security code to enter Alexander's house through the garage.
1:28 p.m. ET: Martinez says when his friends got into Alexander's house looking for him the house had a really bad smell. Alexander's bedroom was locked.
1:32 p.m. ET: Martinez*is displaying a diagram of Alexander's house to the jury. There is a big red spot depicting where Alexander was found dead. His body was found in the shower and there was blood all around that area. Martinez says someone staged the scene.
1:33 p.m. ET: Martinez says that someone washed Alexander's body to the point that there was no blood on the body. *
1:34 p.m. ET: Prosecutor*Martinez says whoever cleaned the bathroom took their time. The towel that was used to clean up the bathroom was taken to the washing machine downstairs along with some of Alexander's clothes and a digital camera.
1:37 p.m. ET:*Martinez says this was a violent murder, and there are three different ways he could have been killed. He was shot, stabbed in the heart, and his throat was slit from ear to ear. The shot to the head and wound to the throat would have been rapidly fatal. Alexander also had defensive wounds, according to Martinez.
1:40 p.m. ET:*Martinez says the first wound was to Alexander's heart, and Alexander was able to move around during the attack. Arias is crying as Martinez recounts how Alexander died.
1:42 p.m. ET:* Martinez says even though police never recovered the gun they know that firearm was a .25 caliber, because of a shell found at the scene.
1:43 p.m. ET: Martinez says investigators were able to recover photos from the camera found in Alexander's washing machine despite them being deleted. The photos show Arias and Alexander "going at it," referring to them having sexual relations.*
1:47 p.m. ET:*Martinez says the photos are time-stamped and they were "sinning." The time stamps on the photos show that Alexander was still alive in on June 4. Martinez is now talking about a bloody print from Arias found at the crime scene. Investigators also found a hair from Arias at the crime scene.
1:49 p.m. ET:*Martinez says there was a photo on the camera found in the wash that shows Alexander sitting in the shower.*
1:52 p.m. ET: Prosecutor Martinez says there is a photograph of Alexander bleeding and Arias trying to drag his dead body.
1:54 p.m. ET: Martinez says Arias attacked Alexander in the shower, because his defenses were down.*
1:56 p.m. ET: Martinez says after slitting Alexander's throat and shooting him in the head, she deleted those photos and put the camera in the washing machine.
1:59 p.m. ET:*Arias called up the police after Alexander's body was found and offered to help with their investigation, says prosecutor Martinez. She told them they should start investigating one of Alexander's roommates.
2:03 p.m. ET: Martinez says on May 28, 2008, there was a suspicious burglary at Arias' house in*Yreka, California. Arias reported a .25 caliber gun was stolen during this burglary. Alexander was killed on June 4, 2008, according to Martinez.
2:05 p.m. ET:*Prosecutor says the car Arias rented around the time Alexander was killed had 2,000 more miles on it when Arias returned it.
2:06 p.m. ET: Court is taking a break and will return at 3:30 p.m. ET.
3:34 p.m. ET: The jury is entering the courtroom. Prosecutor Juan Martinez is picking up where he left off, talking about the rental car Arias picked up on June, 2, 2008. Martinez says Arias ended up in Salt Lake City a day after killing Alexander to see another man she had a romantic interest in, Ryan Burns.
3:36 p.m. ET: Martinez says Burns will testify that he did not have sex with Arias, because he is Mormon. However, Burns will testify that they had physical contact.
3:38 p.m. ET: Arias told investigators after Alexander's death that the last time she was in Mesa, Arizona, was in April 2008, according to prosecutor Martinez.
3:43 p.m. ET: Martinez says Arias then changed her story and said she was in Mesa, Arizona on June 4, 2008, and they had sex. She also told investigators that she took the photographs on the camera. She claimed that she was knocked out or became unconscious then when she woke up, she figured out that Alexander was hurt, and that there were two attackers responsible for killing him.
3:45 p.m. ET: Arias told police she pushed the woman and was about to run out of the house, and then the man tried to shoot her but the gun didn't go off, says Martinez.* The man let her go, but threatened to kill her if she spoke to the police.* Arias said there was nothing she could do to help Alexander.
3:50 p.m. ET: In the interview, Arias says she can't imagine slitting Alexander's throat. Arias also says two people killed Alexander.
3:51 p.m. ET: Martinez is now talking about how Arias' story has changed and now she says she stabbed, shot and slit Alexander's throat. Martinez plays another part of the interview where Arias says, "Mark my words, no jury will convict me." 3:52 p.m. ET: Martinez asks the jurors to mark Arias' words, and concludes his opening statements. Court is now in a 10-minute recess." http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/02/live-blog-jodi-arias-opening-statements

Is court going to be in session today?

Ooops I just seen where Rose answered the same question above. :rocker:

auto erotic asphyxiation - i actually have a friend who died of it - he was having fun alone - and misjudged :waitasec:

Geez...sorry to hear that. Definitely a tough way to go out. I imagine whoever found this person was a bit shocked and confused too.

Is court going to be in session today?

Ooops I just seen where Rose answered the same question above. :rocker:

Tomorrow and Thursday only. Tomorrow it starts at 10 in the morning Arizona time.

Ah...yeah, but who the heck is gonna clean all that hair from the drain? Look at it...hanging all in his face and all.

Well Jay I do think a good number of us would!!! lol:great:

You all need to stop with that picture, or this old lady will need a cold shower.

Well Jay I do think a good number of us would!!! lol:great:

I really must say that I'm deeply offended and very disappointed in the turn towards objectifying and sexualizing men on this board.

Think of your fathers and brothers and sons.

We men are fully realized human beings with hope and dreams, and should not be considered merely a sexual Disneyland for women.

You swine.

:pillowfight:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members