Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping that someone else who has also donated can answer a quick question about donations: The strangest thing just happened. In all the years I've used Paypal I've never had them initiate a call to me but they just did - questioning whether or not I authorized a payment to The Travis Alexander Legacy Fund. I confirmed that I had and that was that but now I'm hoping I used the right link and didn't accidentally send money where I shouldn't have. I used the link from this page to donate: https://www.facebook.com/TravisAlexa...ef=ts&filter=2 That's correct, isn't it? I'm a little confused because I just checked and the email associated on the receipt isn't "Justice4travisalexander" but "raisingyoufoundation@gmail.com.
Something is wrong. I donated and my receipt shows Travisalex. I also received a subsequent email from Samantha. I would dispute the transaction with PP and ensure you have the correct email.for the account. I imagine fraud accounts are being set up with similar emails. I am in my car ready to get to my gym class, but will check back later. Good luck.

Maye I am viewing it wrong but I see 61 pages on "Thread 81". We are on Thread 82 now.

Sorry....Meant PAGES........61 pages.

You can't go by page numbers b/c people have their settings different. You need to go by actual post count.

This reminds me. Didn't she testify that some time in may, she and TA decided not to have each other's passwords anymore? It jumped out on me when she said it. Is that just jodi-speak for "TA changed his passwords because he found out I had them?"

Is there any evidence HE had HER passwords?

Pretty sure the only "evidence" is her say-so.

Oh wow and the x boyfriend with a son! Makes you wonder if she tried to use that against him at some point! If he DIDNT do what she wanted. Maybe that's where she invented that story, she did go visit that father and son? Hmmmm
Maybe thats where miss contemporaneous formulated that plan to de-edify travis.

I wouldn't be surprised in Daryl's son didn't wear spiderman underwear and they called them spidies. He was at that age when she was living w/ him wasn't she? I would love to have Daryl speak the whole truth - I'm sure there's alot he could have said to really slam her.

Yes, was looking at pics in from the "Tabularasa6's Library" and it was of Jodi and this loooong text. I recognized the bulk of it as having been what I've seen floating around...but for some reason I had never seen those first few sentences (I don't think).

I know I had never seen Michelle K or Elena mentioned before. I put the (?) in there as it wasn't quite discernible. So, to be clear, the (?) was put in there by me and not TA.

Anyone know or heard mention of Michelle K or Elena? Not sure I've heard their names or how they fit into the puzzle.

I could be wrong. Isn't Michelle K the one that Travis thought was named Marie? Not Mimi/Marie but another Marie. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Not sure if this has been mentioned here, but beginning Wednesday night, Vinnie Politan will have a new show called "HLN After Dark" at 10pm with a live "studio jury" talking about JA. That should be very interesting.

Very cool! Thank You.

This reminds me. Didn't she testify that some time in may, she and TA decided not to have each other's passwords anymore? It jumped out on me when she said it. Is that just jodi-speak for "TA changed his passwords because he found out I had them?"

Is there any evidence HE had HER passwords?

I've always wondered about this too! The whole "we swapped passwords" just cries of BS to me.

That being said...unless she watched him or was more computer savvy than I realized, how did she hack his pw? I mean, I can see her getting lucky once...but after that, there is no way in hell that I'd keep my pw to ANYTHING she could guess. It would be like out of left field crazy...

For example, "jodicannothackthispassword1" or if that's too long "jchtp1" - I mean, it's not that hard to create something impossible. FGS!!

Watching NG:

"After the gun went off, I thought 'Oh Crap! Now he's really going to be pissed"!

I hope these words on her epitaph when her time arrives!!!

Yeah, then Travis had the audacity to call her ***** and yell at her to stop!

I am doubtful that happened either unless it was immediately after she stabbed him in the chest before he got to the sink where he was coughing up blood.

:(

MOO

I completely agree about making up the person as a "source" of info when the real source was HER hacking into his account or doing some other spying. I don't doubt that she confronted him about something she found out from hacking/snooping/following and that would be the ONLY way she knew.... He was totally on to her and, similar to CA, she made up imaginary people to fit into her story.

I also don't doubt that the reason he said 15min was b/c if he let her take her sweet time she'd create some fake email/profile...etc to create this fictitious character.

I have always thought she had hacked his email or Facebook messages and found out that there was no "babysitter" going to Cancun. She figured out it was Mimi. This combined with his latest blog set her over the edge.

Saw a trial clip on Nancy Grace while ago, the one where JA says "I felt kind of like a used piece of toilet paper, hehheh, hehheh". I kept thinking, who does she remind me of here :waitasec:. Then it came to me. Beavis, from Beavis and Butthead, that's how he laughs, hehheh...hehheh... I know, I should probably be ashamed of myself, hehheh, hehheh... :giggle:

I may be wrong, but I don't believe there was a hint of any accusation of pedophilia until 2010, when Jodi had been in jail for two years. But with her fertile imagination, I bet she came up with something almost as bad.

That's because up until 2010 she was trying to protect his ego, I mean reputation.

I could be wrong. Isn't Michelle K the one that Travis thought was named Marie? Not Mimi/Marie but another Marie. Or maybe it was the other way around.

I have NO idea...I haven't heard her mentioned at all. The only Marie I know is Mimi. I still have to go through a lot of early court days (like finish day 4 and keep going), so maybe something will pop up. ??:waitasec:

Just makes me :banghead:!!!!! Must not have been worth it if JM didn't fight it.

The FB message from him to her (the "dildo w/a heartbeat") will eat at my brain like a zombie until I see it!!! :sigh:
Ok - just to try to save your brain, I'm going to see if I can find it. I like that mind, and the contributions it makes to this site.
BBL

ETA: YOU ARE GUILTING ME!!! lol

I may be wrong, but I don't believe there was a hint of any accusation of pedophilia until 2010, when Jodi had been in jail for two years. But with her fertile imagination, I bet she came up with something almost as bad.

You could be right but if she did use this against him we might not ever know because I doubt Travis would even repeat the false allegation to anyone.

I think you are right that we have never heard about it till then though.

Well, one nice thing about this short trial week, at least we're all getting our housework done.

Definitely got all the laundry done today. The spin cycle is so loud I can't hear on my laptop. Can't do laundry while the trial's in session. :floorlaugh:

Did Jodi hack Travis' bank accounts? I read/heard that too. If so, that's a Federal offense.

I think the lighting is playing tricks. But some great sleuther posted the pic enlarging the feet area, and both feet are flat on the floor. I was confused at first, too.

Thanks JJ....I am going to have to see it.....:please::please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members