Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Janine Driver on Dr Drew now.

Theyre talking about how Jodi is "flipping" like a borderline; one minute she's a sex kitten, next minute she's an innocent little girl, next minute she's a manipulative antagonist, next minute she's an abuse victim.

Not sure which one of the guests mentioned she sees people as all good or all bad. I agree with that.

I have always thought she had hacked his email or Facebook messages and found out that there was no "babysitter" going to Cancun. She figured out it was Mimi. This combined with his latest blog set her over the edge.

My theory is that it was more truthful than people think. Mimi said she wasn't interested in TA. She was not thrilled about the invite and had to think about it. Travis told her about the family going (pretty sure they had a little girl) and she had been at that resort with her family before. I THINK Travis convinced her into going by saying it was no pressure/no strings attached trip...She could babysit the girl...etc. In turn, in order to try and not fire up Jodi, he told her this babysitter was going.

Once she realized it was the same girl he had gone out with (hacking or whatever) she didn't care if Mimi said she was uninterested or not. Irrelevant to her. To her it was romantic and she was having NONE of it!!

This made me chuckle.

I don't know if it's been posted yet. It came from another site entitled BOMBSHELL Unseen footage.

[video=youtube;Hz8YR22DduI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8YR22DduI[/video]

Can anyone refresh my memory and remind me who the Rachel is that Jodi speaks often about? IIRC Rachel is the one who took Jodi to the PPL meeting where she first met Travis.

I still haven't found a whole house floor plan - and I'm sure I'm very late to the party, but I just realized that Zach the room-mate was not only in the house but upstairs in his room right across the hallway from where Travis lay! OMG.

I can't find a floorplan, but here is a picture of the house. It has 5 bedrooms
and is a 3,691 sf home. Very big house, so the bedrooms might be rather big, therefore not as close to each other as it sounds
If you click on the picture on the left, the right side becomes a huge pic.

Lol! You're overestimating my mom. Most of the time, she doesn't know her password.

Us oldsters frequently resort to writing down our passwords, which sort of defeats the purpose.

You might suggest to your mom that she use things from her childhood that might be easy for her to remember but others might not easily know. I use the phone number I had as a little girl and our R.R. Box No.

It wouldn't hurt for you to have the passwords anyway. I know people recommend against anyone having them, but there are just as many stories of people who died and their loved ones were unable to retrieve important documents & info because they didn't have any passwords. I went through this when my husband died. You kind of have to weigh the chance your child (or whoever) will steal from you against the problems it will cause if no one can access your computer.

Watching NG:

"After the gun went off, I thought 'Oh Crap! Now he's really going to be pissed"!

I hope these words on her epitaph when her time arrives!!!

Like when she says, "Oh Crap, I just got the death penalty"? :waitasec:

Did Jodi hack Travis' bank accounts? I read/heard that too. If so, that's a Federal offense.

Per Beth Karas on Dr. Drew a few minutes ago, TA was a victim of identity theft in 2005?, and someone was even arrested and gave the name Travis Victor Alexander. As a victim of identity theft, TA would be hyper sensitive to someone hacking his accounts, email, phone, etc. This may be part of the anger he expressed in April/May 2008.

Janine Driver on Dr Drew now.

Theyre talking about how Jodi is "flipping" like a borderline; one minute she's a sex kitten, next minute she's an innocent little girl, next minute she's a manipulative antagonist, next minute she's an abuse victim.

Not sure which one of the guests mentioned she sees people as all good or all bad. I agree with that.

I think her good/bad perceptions of people change on a dime - depending on whether/how much portraying them as one or the other is beneficial to her.

I don't think she has any solid convictions about anything or anyone - it's all fluid and based on how they help her. jmv.

It's may have been said, but my take on the sequence of events:

(I always believed she showed up unannounced but talked her way into his bed; after reading some thoughts from several of you that she may have faked the photos, not sure about the bed part, but in my original......); she says she's leaving and he thinks she's gone, but she hides. She pops out while he's in the shower, and displays the gun to make him do what she wants (he might not be as afraid of the knife, since while you may sustain a cut.....if you're bigger / stronger you can usually disarm the person); at the point he's sitting down, I think she stabs him in the heart; he stumbles to the sink, coughing out blood, and she stabs him in the back and back of the head; he tries to flee and get out of the bedroom to get help, but if he DOES get out of the room, the roommates will know within seconds of entering the house something is bad - she has to stop him from getting out of the bedroom! He is weakening from the knife to the heart, and perhaps is losing his ability to walk, and starts to crawl down the hallway. She gets to him right at the edge of the carpet and slits his throat. After that.....I'm totally unclear.

Just my 2 cents.

And I think a lot of her "stories" are based on truths that happened. Just today I was listening to her tell the story of the intruders and thought "I wonder if SHE had a mask on at any point?!?"

She's a true monster. Google "Aisha Kandisha." I told my husband today (he's Moroccan) that she is a REAL Aisha Kandisha, lol.

I'm repeating since I think I got lost in the move from the last thread...

Does anyone have a link to a whole-house floor plan? I am reading Det Flores report, and he indicates that at least one if not both of the roommates had rooms upstairs by Travis? (Google is only giving me the master floor plan...)

I understood that all of the bedrooms (4) were unpstairs.

When asked by the jury "Why should we believe you now?" She gives a rehearsed answer (twice). She said she's not normally a liar, but all her lies are related to two things: 1 - she wanted to protect Travis' reputation (and her own), and 2 - her involvement in his death.

Um... about number 2. That's what this whole CASE is about - so her answer is a little ridiculous. I know, I know, she says she's past all that (groan), but she basically told the jury she lies about her involvement in the case.

Enough said.

Did you notice her pseudo freudian slip, she says, "I wanted to protect Travis' ego...I mean his reputation."

I could just hear the jury groaning.

I really hate that she's able to offer all this testibaloney about a guy she murdered, who can't possibly refute it. Just sit there, smile and chat away. Make it up as she anticipates a problem, alter a little here and there, be as vague as possible. Throw collateral people (especially TA's female friends, MM who's turned on her) under the bus.

Grrrrrrrrr!!!! That's so unfair. If I were on this jury, I'd want to throw out every single thing she's said. Nothing she has said is corroborated by any credible evidence. The only truth she's told (and it took her years) is that she killed him. Beyond that, I wouldn't consider ANY of her testimony.

ITA! That's her perfect crime (not the murder). Minor4th wrote a great post about her belief that Jodi's sole purpose in going to trial is to blacken Travis' reputation and hurt all his friends and family, the ones who didn't like her.

ETA: Hey, Minor, I typed this before I realized you'd logged on. Maybe you can give us a recap of your thoughts.

And for those of us who work during trial hours, catching up on missed testimony!

:D

Catching up on early days- Day 4 w/ Ryan Burns

In an IM session with JA, RB says to her- "I love how honest you are..." :what:

Poor Burnsie, what a lug nut. Bet he's thanking his lucky stars daily she didn't care about him all that much.

Can anyone refresh my memory and remind me who the Rachel is that Jodi speaks often about? IIRC Rachel is the one who took Jodi to the PPL meeting where she first met Travis.

Rachel is a roommate that she rented a room from when she lived in AZ.

Do you know what happened to Brian Carr?

When asked by the jury "Why should we believe you now?" She gives a rehearsed answer (twice). She said she's not normally a liar, but all her lies are related to two things: 1 - she wanted to protect Travis' reputation (and her own), and 2 - her involvement in his death.

Um... about number 2. That's what this whole CASE is about - so her answer is a little ridiculous. I know, I know, she says she's past all that (groan), but she basically told the jury she lies about her involvement in the case.

Enough said.

I agree with you about number 2 but reason number 1 really bothers me. I am a survivor of domestic violence as well as parental violence (you know what they say about we marry people like our parents? ... I married someone just like my abusive mother). After I divorced my abuser and realized violence doesn't equal love, I would have never, ever said "I want to protect his reputation". From my experience, the last thing you would want to do is protect anything about the person who supposedly abused you especially years later when you are on trial for his murder! It makes me shake my head every time I hear her say how she is protecting him and makes me hate her more. Just MOO

Did you notice her pseudo freudian slip, she says, "I wanted to protect Travis' ego...I mean his reputation."

I could just hear the jury groaning.

That, and the one where she said, "He was spitting at that point".

Us oldsters frequently resort to writing down our passwords, which sort of defeats the purpose.

You might suggest to your mom that she use things from her childhood that might be easy for her to remember but others might not easily know. I use the phone number I had as a little girl and our R.R. Box No.

It wouldn't hurt for you to have the passwords anyway. I know people recommend against anyone having them, but there are just as many stories of people who died and their loved ones were unable to retrieve important documents & info because they didn't have any passwords. I went through this when my husband died. You kind of have to weigh the chance your child (or whoever) will steal from you against the problems it will cause if no one can access your computer.

Thanks. She always panics when asked to create a password, and I'm like, "mom, just pick turtle..no?..ok, then, butterfly....no?,...ok, then, cilantro,...."

Did Jodi hack Travis' bank accounts? I read/heard that too. If so, that's a Federal offense.

I think something happened with his bank account--isn't one of the State's aggravating factors 'burglary?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney