Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. the look on their very surprised faces was priceless.

With DB, when he finally gave his very reluctant answer of yes to the questions that JB had asked, he sounded very sad and a bit defeated. Did anyone else get that impression? If Jody has anything on any of these men, they are most likely fabrications, blackmail. Why worry though? Her chance of spending her life in prison is excellent and who would believe a proven liar? I really do not think they should be threatened by her anymore...if that is the case.

If she was threatening me, I wouldn't relax until the DP had been carried out and even then I'd want someone to drive a stake through her heart (if they could find it)LOL!

Very funny; I agree. I think Nurse posted it originally. Maybe it's posted on the first few pages of the thread?

Is this the one? Too funny even if not! [video=youtube;UTUL6P6mQAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTUL6P6mQAg&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ah. the look on their very surprised faces was priceless.

With DB, when he finally gave his very reluctant answer of yes to the questions that JB had asked, he sounded very sad and a bit defeated. Did anyone else get that impression? If Jody has anything on any of these men, they are most likely fabrications, blackmail. Why worry though? Her chance of spending her life in prison is excellent and who would believe a proven liar? I really do not think they should be threatened by her anymore...if that is the case.

So why did one (DB) get on the stand to VERY RELUCTANTLY admit the bit he knew and the other "disappear" after posting on "she is innocent" website?

Weird.

They shouldn't feel threatened by her anymore...So, what are they doing?

Agreed, they would have given her a piece of paper with the cash, so that is a lie, I missed that statement, thanks.

I feel better now, one way or another, she lied again. I wonder in all the testimony what percent is actually true?:waitasec::waitasec:

I have never returned anything to a Walmart ( and I have been to a lot of them, lol), when they have not done the following:

-With the receipt - a cash refund or refund to original type of payment (credit card), or an exchange. This included: The receipt with the return purchase circled and initialed and me having to sign their return receipt

-With no receipt - a card for store credit.

If there is anything else, please feel free to correct me, but this is what has been my own experience.

This evening I watched JVM, Nancy Grace and HLN After Dark. Having listened to Jodi's lies over and over I decided to focus on her demeanor. During the cross with Juan I couldn't believe how defiant she acted!! She can go from an attempt at innocent and abused to just plain evil in a heartbeat! The looks she gave JM were downright scary! Prosecutors have to be fearless knowing each defendant, should they be found not guilty, will be walking the street, maybe their street! With Spokeo and other sites on the internet if someone wants to find out where you live, they will.

Does this prove she did not return the 3rd gas can at Walmart?

Didn't she have the other 2 gas cans from DB? Unless she burnt those in the desert...

Maybe someone can provide the receipt for you to view as I do not know where to find it. I believe there were two gas purchases around 3.57am. that would fill the car and two gas cans. A little after 4am, same day, same store, there was a purchase for 19 dollars and change. Gas was 3.85.9. When divided the 19 dollars and change with the 3.85.9 it came to exactly 5 gallons. Enough to fill a 3rd gas can.

So why did one (DB) get on the stand to VERY RELUCTANTLY admit the bit he knew and the other "disappear" after posting on "she is innocent" website?

Weird.

And why has Donovan and it's gf not been in court for at least the past week? Have they been subpoenaed?

One last thing......and I hope I can find this tomorrow when I look for it (these threads move so fast!!)......how do the cameras in the courtroom work? It seems sometimes people look DIRECTLY into them when the camera is trained on them. Is there a light on the camera indicating which is recording? I'm sure there aren't people holding them. Anyone??

One more time: lol

Court starts tomorrow at 10:00 am Pacific Time.
11:00 am Mountain time
12:00 noon for Central
1:00 pm for Eastern

Is this allowing for daylights savings time? I'm in central time, and which means that now we are 2 hours behind AZ's time. 11:00 there would be 1:00 here.

I'm so confused :confused:

You were probably banned by your IP address then. You can use a proxy IP if you want to go back. Under a proxy IP they wouldn't know who you were. But also clear your cookies just in case.
If you're talking about JA's fan site. I got proudly banned too!! The page won't even load. I can get on using my phone though but I have to ask myself why do I even want to give them the 'hit'.

Sorry ... I just woke up from a looooong nap ... and am just catching up on the talking head shows. Watching dr.drew right now. What is wrong with that guy. He talks over everybody and I just wanna put duct tape over his face. Janine Driver was telling a story of abuse that she has NEVER said on national television ... about her own experience of being nearly killed and abused etc. He basically cut her off and made silly little jokes. I have zero respect for that guy. ZERO ... what is with that guy.

I know this has already been discussed on this thread ... but I'm just so pizzed about what I'm seeing ... argh!! Still a little groggy from my nap .. in a "fog" so to speak .... so forgive me ....

Please get his show off the air ... OMG ... I can't even believe what I'm hearing ... Sorry if this has been discussed because I haven't gone through recent posts. What is wrong with this man ... I used to like him and his show ... but, seriously .... he is an imbecile.

What are his credentials anyway? This is the first time all of these feelings have come to mind. Maybe my looooong nap made me see things more clearly ...

DB maybe. But do you think EITHER side will call MM?

I think that the DA wanted to call him but now they can't. He went on a public website and blathered in her favour but in doing so, he went against court orders re talking to the media/public and thereby supposedly came off as being a supporter of JA while saving his sorry azz from appearing in court.

moo

And why has Donovan and it's gf not been in court for at least the past week? Have they been subpoenaed?

Didn't one of this pair immediately leave the courtroom when the magazines were brought up? IIRC from reading posts. Have they been back after that day?

Weird.

I really do not know. The only thing I heard (could be a rumor) was that after JM found out about the secret coded magazines and maybe the fact he would lie, he would bring MM up on charges before he could hit the ground running.

Is this allowing for daylights savings time? I'm in central time, and which means that now we are 2 hours behind AZ's time. 11:00 there would be 1:00 here.

I'm so confused :confused:

I'm on the East Coast and the trial will air beginning at 1pm for us, so it can't be 1pm for you also. I don't think AZ uses DST so your time would be 12pm.

Just thought I would weigh in on the gas can purchases in Salt Lake City.

I lived there for over 40 years, so I think I can add some insight.

First, IMO, Jodi ended up in Salt Lake City (Tesoro on N.Temple and 1700 W.) most likely as she was heading north to get on I-80 Westbound.

The area that she bought the gas isn't exactly the best part of town, especially at 4 in the morning.

She came from West Jordan. Now, not knowing the exact location in West Jordan, I will just go with the extreme city boundary line.

If she got on I-15 Northbound (heading to I-80), there are NUMEROUS off ramps she could have utilized to get gas.

Some folks (on other sites) are speculating that she may have gone there earlier in the day, and then returned.

This is pure HOGWASH. Even at the closest point, she is still nearly 15 miles away from the Tesoro.
If she was purchasing Cheetos, Coke, etc., there are probably 50 convenience stores, along with at least 6 grocery stores that would have been closer and easier accessible.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt though when she says she didn't know she was in Salt Lake City. Considering she was mostly in the West Jordan, Sandy, and Murray area, these cities are suburbs of Salt Lake City.

(Example, you tell someone you are going to Las Vegas, and end up in Henderson, or if you say you are going to Dallas, and end up in Irving, or New Orleans, and end up in Slidell... etc.)

This is a big example, for me anyway, which proves she had 3 gas cans.

Just thought I would share.

:rocker: Now I get it ! :cheers: Sorry been out the loop for a couple days.

Go JM ! I knew the part of the Tesoro being closed between the hours of 1AM-6AM, so she had to use pay at the pump!

Maybe someone can provide the receipt for you to view as I do not know where to find it. I believe there were two gas purchases around 3.57am. that would fill the car and two gas cans. A little after 4am, same day, same store, there was a purchase for 19 dollars and change. Gas was 3.85.9. When divided the 19 dollars and change with the 3.85.9 it came to exactly 5 gallons. Enough to fill a 3rd gas can.

I think that the DA wanted to call him but now they can't. He went on a public website and blathered in her favour but in doing so, he went against court orders re talking to the media/public and thereby supposedly came off as being a supporter of JA while saving his sorry azz from appearing in court.

moo

Why can't he be called just cause he blathered? Great word! LOL! Can't they question him under oath anyway and use his blathering words against him? If not, everyone who doesn't want to testify will try this tactic.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/03/11/jodi-arias-victim-or-sociopath/

As a psychiatrist, the question I get almost daily is, “so what’s the deal with Jodi”? Is she a battered woman, an obsessive woman, a femme fatal or a sociopath?

Here is the real problem with labeling Arias as a sociopath. This condition starts in the young teen years, if not before. It is a persistent and consistent behavior over the first three to four decades of the individual- some say for a lifetime. No one has come forward with any prior behavioral issues, legal issues, problems with work, family or friends. She was reportedly a very "good girl" in high school and very “normal.” At this time there are no known problems with previous boyfriends.

Jodi Arias, as you can see, fits the sociopath profile in many, many ways, except for the most important criteria. There is no past history. Based on this, unless there is much we do not know she does not technically meet the DSM IV criteria as a sociopath.

bbm

According to the psychiatrist on HLN yesterday, he believes she has not only sociopathic PD, but several others as well: narcissistic, borderline, and dependent. He believes that she has more PD's than anyone he has ever seen, and he has had years of experience in psychiatric hospital settings. I understand that is only one opinion, just thought I'd throw it out there. Also, he felt that this factor, the multiple disorders, is what makes JA so "fascinating". At least on that point, I think he's onto something. There's something about her that tends to make us all want to watch her like a bug under a microscope.

Went on another website (not to be named):floorlaugh: What a bunch of wackados. Anybody watch the new TV series "The Following", I'm just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990