Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #82

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the exact reason I don't watch HLN! ;)

Sorry ... I just woke up from a looooong nap ... and am just catching up on the talking head shows. Watching dr.drew right now. What is wrong with that guy. He talks over everybody and I just wanna put duct tape over his face. Janine Driver was telling a story of abuse that she has NEVER said on national television ... about her own experience of being nearly killed and abused etc. He basically cut her off and made silly little jokes. I have zero respect for that guy. ZERO ... what is with that guy.

I know this has already been discussed on this thread ... but I'm just so pizzed about what I'm seeing ... argh!! Still a little groggy from my nap .. in a "fog" so to speak .... so forgive me ....

Please get his show off the air ...

I'm on the East Coast and the trial will air beginning at 1pm for us, so it can't be 1pm for you also. I don't think AZ uses DST so your time would be 12pm.

10 am Arizona, California, West Coast

11 am Mountain Time (Utah, Colorado, Idaho)

12 pm Central Time (Illinois, Louisiana,)

1 pm Eastern Time (east coast)

Hope this helps.

WHOO HOOO!!!!!! Did y'all see a Motion to Compel Business Records from WalMart and Tesoro was filed today?!?!?! :)

GO JUAN!!!!!! GO TEAM TRAVIS!!!!!!

Sorry ... I just woke up from a looooong nap ... and am just catching up on the talking head shows. Watching dr.drew right now. What is wrong with that guy. He talks over everybody and I just wanna put duct tape over his face. Janine Driver was telling a story of abuse that she has NEVER said on national television ... about her own experience of being nearly killed and abused etc. He basically cut her off and made silly little jokes. I have zero respect for that guy. ZERO ... what is with that guy.

I know this has already been discussed on this thread ... but I'm just so pizzed about what I'm seeing ... argh!! Still a little groggy from my nap .. in a "fog" so to speak .... so forgive me ....

Please get his show off the air ...

BBM

I have a hard time with a lot of these tv doctors- they're unapologetic famewhores imo. I lost respect for him after he parroted "women are sympathetic to JA" bs. It was like a never ending loop.

As if any self respecting woman would somehow understand and justify what she did because we harbored resentment for some ex bf somewhere. Everyone has been used or ****** over at some point. He's embarrassingly clueless.

You don't have carte blanche to kill. Period.

DB maybe. But do you think EITHER side will call MM?

I don't think either side will based on the theory that you never ask a witness a question you don't already know the answer to. Defense won't call him because they aren't certain if he'll stick with lying for Jodi, and the prosecution won't call him in case he does stick with lying for Jodi. He doesn't help either side at this point, and there's no deep reason to call him anyway.

I'm on the East Coast and the trial will air beginning at 1pm for us, so it can't be 1pm for you also. I don't think AZ uses DST so your time would be 12pm.

Since AZ didn't do the Spring Forward they went from MT to PT. So...consider them with CA now. In the Fall they end up back in MT with Colorado. :)

Why can't he be called just cause he blathered? Great word! LOL! Can't they question him under oath anyway and use his blathering words against him? If not, everyone who doesn't want to testify will try this tactic.

If he was a witness for the defence, he would have been told to avoid all media and media interactions. He went on a public website and "blathered". It doesn't matter what he may have said; he contradicted the judge's instructions and as such, he is no longer a reliable witness. He can no longer testify and it's likely that he did this in keeping with his lawyer's advice to get out of testifying. That might constitute a betrayal?

moo

This evening I watched JVM, Nancy Grace and HLN After Dark. Having listened to Jodi's lies over and over I decided to focus on her demeanor. During the cross with Juan I couldn't believe how defiant she acted!! She can go from an attempt at innocent and abused to just plain evil in a heartbeat! The looks she gave JM were downright scary! Prosecutors have to be fearless knowing each defendant, should they be found not guilty, will be walking the street, maybe their street! With Spokeo and other sites on the internet if someone wants to find out where you live, they will.

I seen that! And like you! I focused on her facial demeanour! The evil contorted! Affect! Was loaded with defiance. I wonder if the jurors feel the same as we do
they are closer to her.

I don't think either side will based on the theory that you never ask a witness a question you don't already know the answer to. Defense won't call him because they aren't certain if he'll stick with lying for Jodi, and the prosecution won't call him in case he does stick with lying for Jodi. He doesn't help either side at this point, and there's no deep reason to call him anyway.

MM f'd up big time. He went on a public website in January of 2013 and said what he said. Without a doubt, he had been asked by the judge, NOT to watch or interact with the "media" about the trial - he didn't follow suit and as such, he can't testify. Betrayal much? Yes.

moo

I'm still so curious about the two facial cleansers and two spray sunblock items!???

What all did Jodi have packed in the trunk? A little bikini? vacation clothes? I remember her saying that she had her laptop and a suitcase along with that case of Costco water and those three ..opps I mean two gas cans.

What all did Jodi have packed in the trunk? A little bikini? vacation clothes? I remember her saying that she had her laptop and a suitcase along with that case of Costco water and those three ..opps I mean two gas cans.
Three gas cans, for sure.

moo

MM f'd up big time. He went on a public website in January of 2013 and said what he said. Without a doubt, he had been asked by the judge, NOT to watch or interact with the "media" about the trial - he didn't follow suit and as such, he can't testify. Betrayal much? Yes.

moo

Are you saying matt went before the judge
I DIDNT know that.

NIght all! I won't be able to watch "live" tomorrow but I'll check in on my phone as much as I can. Should be intereting...Another 100 or so questions I think after the extended week-end...

moo

Three gas cans, for sure.

moo
DIDNT she get a Brazilian wax! Thinking she would be going to cancun ! There was a friend of TA once said! That JA invited herself to some place they were all going ! Some outing, they DIDNT REALY want her to go. Pushy intrusive jodi. Invited herself

Are you saying matt went before the judge
I DIDNT know that.

MM was in court at some time to be sure. Maybe only at a hearing. IDK. Regardless, if ANY side wanted him to testify, he had to have been instructed as to his interaction in the media. Clearly, he didn't comply. Why? To get out of testifying.

moo

NIght all! I won't be able to watch "live" tomorrow but I'll check in on my phone as much as I can. Should be intereting...Another 100 or so questions I think after the extended week-end...

moo

Nite PP! Rest well. :seeya:

MM was in court at some time to be sure. Maybe only at a hearing. IDK. Regardless, if ANY side wanted him to testify, he had to have been instructed as to his interaction in the media. Clearly, he didn't comply. Why? To get out of testifying.

moo

From what was reported he testified in 2 hearings about the bogus letters JA was trying to get admitted as evidence.

Sorta O/T...

Wishing ours MODS a restful night....:grouphug:

We are all chomping at the bit here--in 12ish hours, this thread will be blazin' again!!!! Please remember Google is our friend. The trial starts at 10:00 ish AM PST (az time). just Google " what time is it in Arizona?"

In Session is done--no more JA trial LIVE. HLN is showing it....but the commercials suck...watch it streaming online instead if you can. All the links are on the first page of every thread! :)

If you see the seal...you're good and be patient-the action will start soon! If you see black screen or colored bars- hit refresh or find a new stream. :)

Love you all.

I am turning in to. It will be tomorrow here in a few minutes and tomorrow means I will be at the computer screen all day. It is punishing to the eyes. They need rest. See you all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie