Interviews & MSM with/about friends, family, law enforcement etc...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What is up with all these disparaging posts about the Caisons? They had nothing to do with Heather's murder. Now, if the family is harassed during the funeral, we will have to hear about how it was their fault b/c they published the details of it.

I really hope there is no harassment at the funeral. I don't think there will be - not by the Elvis' anyway.... maybe a rouge supporter, but I'm guessing heightened security will be a deterrent.

A man who was afraid of going to prison or the DP?

(Just playing devil's advocate. I do think that it is likely they found him handcuffed which is what LE was talking about in the report).

you still present a legit thought, IMO. he's got to be working off of a pure instinct to survive. who knows what he'd say to save his @$$! but that one insight shows one of two things: he's either trying to show his undying, twisted loyalty.... or he's setting up the first "evidence" that he was forced, against his will, under duress....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I really hope there is no harassment at the funeral. I don't think there will be - not by the Elvis' anyway.... maybe a rouge supporter, but I'm guessing heightened security will be a deterrent.

Isnt it sad that we have to worry about this? Is this sort of behavior normal for cases? Making a scene at a funeral?

Well IMO we don't 100% know if any of them had to do with it or not... But I agree with another poster here that said they like to provoke things and are looking for their next law suit bc money is running out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone can file lawsuits, it doesn't mean they are going to win. I am not even sure who exactly they would sue, in all these fictional lawsuits I see mentioned. Also, Tammy won one lawsuit b/c of her foot, and now that means it is how the entire family gets their income? What other legitimate lawsuits have there been?

People have not been able to sue Westboro for funeral harassment, so I'm not sure how it would be different here. I also don't understand how publishing the funeral details means they are setting it up for a lawsuit. How about people don't make a scene at the services, and then there won't be any possible lawsuit?

FWIW - I don't think anyone should go do anything at that funeral.

The point is - that there are some people who 'just don't get it' --- and who knows. It is sad that ANYONE would do such a thing - but people go protest at inappropriate places all the time -- especially when the details are so easily gotten.

All I was saying is that I didn't think it was a wise choice to publicize the details considering the circumstances.

Should that HAVE to be a consideration - well, in a perfect world, no. However, TM and SM are being held WITHOUT BOND on MURDER charges. SM and TM are the reason that CHOICE needed to be considered. If they weren't in JAIL on MURDER charges - his funeral details wouldn't even be in the news!

FWIW - I don't think anyone should go do anything at that funeral.

The point is - that there are some people who 'just don't get it' --- and who knows. It is sad that ANYONE would do such a thing - but people go protest at inappropriate places all the time -- especially when the details are so easily gotten.

All I was saying is that I didn't think it was a wise choice to publicize the details considering the circumstances.

Should that HAVE to be a consideration - well, in a perfect world, no. However, TM and SM are being held WITHOUT BOND on MURDER charges. SM and TM are the reason that CHOICE needed to be considered. If they weren't in JAIL on MURDER charges - his funeral details wouldn't even be in the news!

Why does anyone publish the details of a funeral? Why couldn't the same reasons be true for the Caisons?

Under the circumstances, I don't agree that the Moorer family should have published their funeral plans. They could have put out an obit stating that services were private then contacted the friends and family they wanted to attend.

By putting the details of the wake and funeral on-line and in the newspaper, they are inviting gawkers and worse, the media, to come. Sorry, considering what is going on with Mr. Caison's next of kin, a public announcement of the funeral details wasn't smart. The man deserves a dignified farewell.

Under the circumstances, I don't agree that the Moorer family should have published their funeral plans. They could have put out an obit stating that services were private then contacted the friends and family they wanted to attend.

By putting the details of the wake and funeral on-line and in the newspaper, they are inviting gawkers and worse, the media, to come. Sorry, considering what is going on with Mr. Caison's next of kin, a public announcement of the funeral details wasn't smart. The man deserves a dignified farewell.

Many wakes and funerals have hundreds of people who attend. It might not be possible for the family to contact that many people, make sure they all know the details, when they are all grieving.

Also, we do not even know for sure if Tammy will be allowed to attend.

A man who was afraid of going to prison or the DP?

(Just playing devil's advocate. I do think that it is likely they found him handcuffed which is what LE was talking about in the report).

Do you think this is the "learned something" part of that police report we read when the condition of their house (the rotting food, trash, etc) was in the news?

That would make sense to me.

Many wakes and funerals have hundreds of people who attend. It might not be possible for the family to contact that many people, make sure they all know the details, when they are all grieving.

Also, we do not even know for sure if Tammy will be allowed to attend.

Yes, that is true. No one knows whether Tammy will be there or not, and that's another reason for curiosity seekers and the media to show up there.

I don't agree with them publicizing the details, but I hope I am wrong in thinking the funeral and wake are going to be a circus.

Yes, that is true. No one knows whether Tammy will be there or not, and that's another reason for curiosity seekers and the media to show up there.

I don't agree with them publicizing the details, but I hope I am wrong in thinking the funeral and wake are going to be a circus.

Great, so people might show up even if Tammy doesn't. Why am I not surprised?

It continues to baffle me how this case managed to attract so many crazies.

Great, so people might show up even if Tammy doesn't. Why am I not surprised?

It continues to baffle me how this case managed to attract so many crazies.

It reminds me of the case that brought me to Websleuths.

Caylee Anthony. That was a level of crazy I'd never seen before :facepalm:

What is up with all these disparaging posts about the Caisons? They had nothing to do with Heather's murder.

What's up with all the disparaging posts about Heather and her father Tammy made? Her father had nothing to do with Heathers murder or Tammy's husband cheating on her.

Just saying

I have another question - something bugging me.

WHY oh why - did the Caison family agree to allow the details of where/when the funeral services will be? They very easily could've kept it a private matter (you do not have to publish in paper or online here - in fact - to publish in the paper its rather costly).

I just don't get it? I would want as little out there as possible so that my family could have as much privacy as possible to say goodbye and grieve. Instead - the whole world has been told about the details.

Is it just me? or does that just go into the bucket of 'stupid decisions/internet diarrhea of the mouth' from these people?

Possibly that's their family dynamics. :)

What's up with all the disparaging posts about Heather and her father Tammy made? Her father had nothing to do with Heathers murder or Tammy's husband cheating on her.

Just saying

These are two separate incidents. I really do not know what the posts here about the Caisons has to do with what Tammy wrote on her FB page. Am I not allowed to disagree with posts here b/c of what Tammy said on FB? How are they even related? Because Tammy wrote offensive things on her FB page, that entitles everyone else to do the same, about her family members?

What is up with all these disparaging posts about the Caisons? They had nothing to do with Heather's murder. Now, if the family is harassed during the funeral, we will have to hear about how it was their fault b/c they published the details of it.

What disparaging posts?

What disparaging posts?

I am not sure if you want me to quote them but here they are:

I have another question - something bugging me.

WHY oh why - did the Caison family agree to allow the details of where/when the funeral services will be? They very easily could've kept it a private matter (you do not have to publish in paper or online here - in fact - to publish in the paper its rather costly).

I just don't get it? I would want as little out there as possible so that my family could have as much privacy as possible to say goodbye and grieve. Instead - the whole world has been told about the details.

Is it just me? or does that just go into the bucket of 'stupid decisions/internet diarrhea of the mouth' from these people?

Nope not just you.
IMO it's that whole mindset they have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

IMO only
I am more and more convinced that they do things on purpose to try to get another lawsuit. They want more harrassment and they provoke it and do things to bring it on so they can sue. I really do think that. I think others in family may be helping to create a lawsuit now.

It is my personal opinion that it is wrong to make these posts about the entire family. They have not been arrested for anything in Heather's case, nor has LE giving any indication that they suspect them. They might support Tammy, but that should be expected.

I thought about this last night and to me, it seems that they would allow her to at least go to the funeral home because at this point in time, she has been arrested and charged with murder, but hasn't been convicted. She has not lost her rights as an American citizen yet. If she wants to go, I don't see how they can not allow her to. IMO>

I am not sure if you want me to quote them but here they are:

It is my personal opinion that it is wrong to make these posts about the entire family. They have not been arrested for anything in Heather's case, nor has LE giving any indication that they suspect them. They might support Tammy, but that should be expected.

You must have missed the article about WC filing against the media for trespassing or the sister taking pics of media, shooting the bird at the camera or the report against these people from searchers that were verbally assaulted and threaten with a big stick...
You ask why people talk about them they do things to provoke being talked about just like Tammy did IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhernan1215
Back