Is LE toying with KC and her team?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Le is doing its job - investigating a potential crime scene. And the defense is doing its job - whinning about LE. Expect to hear more complaints from the defense, that's all they got!

Well.....before the body was found, the defense was somewhat waiting to get to look at the car.....they didn't put up too big of a stink cause they felt confident about creating doubt with the air analysis.....BUT, not confident enough, they HAD to broadcast Lee finding a piece of evidence AND he turned it over to LE.....mind you, he didn't stick it in his pocket.
Now that remains have been found, they WANT/NEED to have LE screw up so Henry L. or one of the other cast of characters can hold up a piece of bone the "sloppy" investigation missed.
Stick a fork in 'em.....they're all WELL DONE !!!! ("they're" = all the defense and probably their careers )

i think in a backwards kind of way the defense team is absolutely ticked off

maybe they can reach out to their client

hehehehehehehehehheehe

in a neutral place, so that nothing will change on that level, as their best resource waits behind bars.

I couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Salem

The constant "absolutely" remarks by him is his way of mooning them. I love it (not the circumstance though, just LE's reaction).

I would like to believe they are more professional than that. I don't think that's the case at all. They just don't want to leave any stone unturned.

The constant "absolutely" remarks by him is his way of mooning them. I love it (not the circumstance though, just LE's reaction).

I got a laugh out of that. While the circumstances are so sad I
wonder if the sheriff has heard that "absolutely" so many times from
Casey and family that it just slipped out or it was deliberate.

Way to go Sheriff Beary!

Well.....before the body was found, the defense was somewhat waiting to get to look at the car.....they didn't put up too big of a stink cause they felt confident about creating doubt with the air analysis.....BUT, not confident enough, they HAD to broadcast Lee finding a piece of evidence AND he turned it over to LE.....mind you, he didn't stick it in his pocket.
Now that remains have been found, they WANT/NEED to have LE screw up so Henry L. or one of the other cast of characters can hold up a piece of bone the "sloppy" investigation missed.
Stick a fork in 'em.....they're all WELL DONE !!!! ("they're" = all the defense and probably their careers )

Missed Dr. Lee finding a piece of evidence in the car. What did he find?

in a neutral place, so that nothing will change on that level, as their best resource waits behind bars.

I couldn't resist :rolleyes:

Salem

I'm right there with ya, in the "bottom left corner". I have a "gut feeling" you're right, but if anything changes with that "obviously, I will reach out" and let you know.

ETA: You're right, you can't help it, lol. It's just too easy.

I'm right there with ya, in the "bottom left corner". I have a "gut feeling" you're right, but if anything changes with that "obviously, I will reach out" and let you know (without haste)

ETA: You're right, you can't help it, lol. It's just too easy.

Momto5 you meant to add "without haste", right? I am absolutely certain of that!

While I agree that LE is conducting themselves in a most professional way, I feel that deep down inside they may enjoy seeing the defense squirm so much.

Slightly OT - according to sources speaking to the Orlando Sentinel, it may take 14 days to establish the ID. Doing the math. . .body found on the 11th. . .14 days for ID. . .not so merry christmas present for Anthony family.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...k-caylee-anthony-bones-121508,0,5946647.story

Sounds to me like they did... did you the quote from the Anthony's attorney this morning? He said something to the effect of "They tore the house apart" --

I don't think LE has to put things back either.

You are correct. The LE does not have to put things back the way they were found, nor do they have to pay for any damage that was done. (ie. cutting a stain out of a carpet or taking pieces of the wall etc.)

You are correct. The LE does not have to put things back the way they were found, nor do they have to pay for any damage that was done. (ie. cutting a stain out of a carpet or taking pieces of the wall etc.)

IIRC, CA was said to be OCD with her cleaning. No doubt if a tray, the remote(s), magazines (if they read) or a towel was out of place, she would consider her house "torn apart". This should be the least of their worries right now.

I think that the defense wants to be first in on the find scene for one reason only - to try to discredit LE, ME, OCSO, and whomever else will have just completed their job. If the defense finds one tiny bone or one tiny anything, they will say LE, ME, OCSO didn't do job correctly and try to discredit them....I can see it coming....

Makes me furious with how diligent and thorough all of LE, TES, OCSO, and all the others have been! JB needs to attempt to build a case to defend his client instead of trying to discredit everything the prosecution has! But I guess that IS defending his client "IN A BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY"!!! UGH

K. Reichs was just on CBS morning news whining again about never having met such "resistance" with LE. It just got me thinking that the Sheriff's office is enjoying toying with the evil one.

Remember how she tortured us and we were up all night thinking of where she may have disposed of Caylee's body, where was her Blackjack, what did the codes to LA mean? It's our turn now. Can you imagine the torture and torment of having JB come to visit her every day and say, "we still don't know.. LE is not releasing much". I really think that Sheriff Breary's "absolutely" and "in my gut" remarks are his professional way of giving the A's and Co. the finger. I love how he has not been intimated by the Hollywood defense team and will most likely torture them all the way until next year before any information is released. I'm starting to believe that they are purposely doing this to mentally torment especially KC for all that she has done to the Orlando community and the rest of the country.

I don't think LE or the State is toying with the defense - they are following Florida law - when the defense went to court asking the judge for their right to be at the autopsy - in Florida, the defense isn't allowed at the initial autopsy - yes the state could have bent the rules - you bend one for the defense they will want them to bend more

So the State starts out following the letter of the law and they need to continue it - it's sets presedence in the case - the defense can whine all they want JB is the point man for the laws in Florida, he has dropped the ball constantly ad now with high powered collegues - this will make or break JB's practice

I think that the defense wants to be first in on the find scene for one reason only - to try to discredit LE, ME, OCSO, and whomever else will have just completed their job. If the defense finds one tiny bone or one tiny anything, they will say LE, ME, OCSO didn't do job correctly and try to discredit them....I can see it coming....

Makes me furious with how diligent and thorough all of LE, TES, OCSO, and all the others have been! JB needs to attempt to build a case to defend his client instead of trying to discredit everything the prosecution has! But I guess that IS defending his client "IN A BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY"!!! UGH

I wanted to chime in on that. It really, really bothers me that in so many cases attorneys are simply looking to find technicalities to get murderers off scot-free. JB seems to lack any real skill or competence so everything he says is accusatory of other people, and he's filing all of these stupid motions to try to get a judge in the future to grant an appeal of some kind. Is that really how the legal system was envisioned to work? It's as if it's only a game to the defense. They sit passively and watch and try hard as they can to find a slight error here or there instead of being proactive with a defense.

defense team putting up smoke screens for trial..................they only care about winning for kc

The worse thing LE could do would be to allow the defense talking heads access to the crime scene. I can just see Dr Lee standing on a piece of bone and saying OOPs. The entire area has to be searched with a fine toothed comb. LE has shown so much professionalism throughout this ordeal that I am amazed!!! I've wanted to b--ch slap CA - they remain calm!!! Citizens of Orlando should be proud!!!!!

K. Reichs was just on CBS morning news whining again about never having met such "resistance" with LE. It just got me thinking that the Sheriff's office is enjoying toying with the evil one.

Remember how she tortured us and we were up all night thinking of where she may have disposed of Caylee's body, where was her Blackjack, what did the codes to LA mean? It's our turn now. Can you imagine the torture and torment of having JB come to visit her every day and say, "we still don't know.. LE is not releasing much". I really think that Sheriff Breary's "absolutely" and "in my gut" remarks are his professional way of giving the A's and Co. the finger. I love how he has not been intimated by the Hollywood defense team and will most likely torture them all the way until next year before any information is released. I'm starting to believe that they are purposely doing this to mentally torment especially KC for all that she has done to the Orlando community and the rest of the country.

Hey French great subject.

I've thinking about this since Thursday.

Because Baez is investigating LE, challenging everything and the runaround from Casey, I think LE is forced to locate every teeny tiny bit of info, and if it delays the defense. Yay ...

The defense asked for this. They are not interested in any evidence, they just want to derail the prosection and all of the forensic and circumstantial evidence they have.

The defense brought this on themselves. They really need to change their tactics. The prosection is looking for the truth. The defense is trying to muddle up as much crap as they can. Shame on the defense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb
Back