Is LE toying with KC and her team?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree it is important for the LE to gather all the evidence they can find, but that aside.... They are finding pieces of Caylee. They are sifting through all the grains of dirt they can to find the tiniest bones of this precious child. I feel its not just evidence that they care about, they don't want to leave any piece of Caylee in those woods. They want to make her complete as possible for her final resting place. Why the family cannot appreciate this is beyond me. I would be forever grateful for the dillengent search LE is doing and I would have to tell the scheme team to shut their friggin mouths and let them try to put all the pieces together again. :furious:

I don't think OCSO is playing any of this. The "players" are the defense. There is absolutely no reason for JB or any of the team to be tromping around at the scene. They would be the tainters of evidence.

That was the so stupid of Baez to say he didn't want any evidence tainted!! "huh"

Does he not know the prosecution team is LOOKING for evidence!:waitasec:
Caylee is dead and by gosh LE is going to make sure someone pays!!

There is no-way they would be playing games with them!!

LE is doing what is required of them, and the defense team is doing the game-playing. They seem to work from the assumption that we will all believe that they and they alone, not the "idiots" in LE, are qualified to handle the investigation of this case, and are entitled as a matter of course to be involved. I find all their posturing typical, and alternately infuriating and laughable. And false. Jose has brought in the "usual suspects," like the Baden team, Spitz and Lee, but I was a little surprised that K. Reichs would involve herself in this. She must be a wealthy woman, who could go to the rescue and work pro bono for some poor defendant whose guilt is really, really in doubt. It is bizarre to see her acting as if Casey is some victimized object of pity. That would be Caylee, in my view. Even absent a gag order, by the way, there are ethical obligations that even defense attorneys and their agents have to/are supposed to abide by, when making public statements about the case. When I get really upset by all the latest circus activity, I just remind myself that Casey is not too happy at the moment, and not because she's grieving for Caylee.

I am sure that LE knows everything about Mr. Lee and his ability to make evidence disappear. I too would not want him anywhere near anything until it has all been cataloged.

And you know that the Prosecution will hand Dr. Lee his ruined reputation to him on a plate at trial. I still can't figure out why the judge in the Specter case found that Lee did lie and got rid of evidence but didn't punish him for it. You and I would be in jail if we did something like that.

Not that I care, but it does seem a bit disingenous that LE allowed TM to tour the crime scene and to observe the location of the plastic bag. I hope that this is not something that gives the defense grounds to complain about in the future. They will find enough to try to appeal, that's for certain.

With Reichs on TV this morning it only shows that the Prosecution was "absolutely" 100% correct about anything the defense get their mitts on will be broadcast nationally within hours. Can you imagine what she would have said had she (or any of the others) been allowed in the morgue or at the crime scene?

I just sit and grin with all these new developments. Remember slow and steady win the race. LE has had it tough from the get go with this case. They just put their heads down, worked hard and honestly, turned a deaf ear and kept plugging away. NOW - they have the upper hand and they know it.

All the talking heads were right about OCSO being one of the best around - they have handled (and will continue to handle) this case with the utmost integrity. The "off hand" remarks are great and IMO really put the screws in nice and tight!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree it is important for the LE to gather all the evidence they can find, but that aside.... They are finding pieces of Caylee. They are sifting through all the grains of dirt they can to find the tiniest bones of this precious child. I feel its not just evidence that they care about, they don't want to leave any piece of Caylee in those woods. They want to make her complete as possible for her final resting place. Why the family cannot appreciate this is beyond me. I would be forever grateful for the dillengent search LE is doing and I would have to tell the scheme team to shut their friggin mouths and let them try to put all the pieces together again. :furious:[/QUOTE]

:blowkiss::clap::blowkiss::clap::blowkiss::clap::blowkiss::blowkiss: very well said babyfeets...they just need to STFU!

LE is doing what is required of them, and the defense team is doing the game-playing. They seem to work from the assumption that we will all believe that they and they alone, not the "idiots" in LE, are qualified to handle the investigation of this case, and are entitled as a matter of course to be involved. I find all their posturing typical, and alternately infuriating and laughable. And false. Jose has brought in the "usual suspects," like the Baden team, Spitz and Lee, but I was a little surprised that K. Reichs would involve herself in this. She must be a wealthy woman, who could go to the rescue and work pro bono for some poor defendant whose guilt is really, really in doubt. It is bizarre to see her acting as if Casey is some victimized object of pity. That would be Caylee, in my view. Even absent a gag order, by the way, there are ethical obligations that even defense attorneys and their agents have to/are supposed to abide by, when making public statements about the case. When I get really upset by all the latest circus activity, I just remind myself that Casey is not too happy at the moment, and not because she's grieving for Caylee.

I'm wondering if Judge Strickland is rethinking his no gag order decision. No way that he could have known what was about to happen, or the cast of characters Jose would bebringing in.

I left a post last night alluding this very subject.

My belief is yes and no. Let me explain. I feel LE, especially Yuri and Allen, being human beings and parents themselves, are so upset about the lack of concern by the A clan over this little girl, that it has definetly gotten personal. These guys (and all LE involved) are human beings with emotions just like us. Now, that being said, they can't cross the line of ethics to screw with the defense. BUT...they sure can go 'straight by the book" and that means NOT allowing access to the crime scene while it is under active investigation, just like any crime scene would...so no doubt, there will be NO favors or gratuitys or professional courtesys extended. But they won't risk the case by crossing the line. They are following the judge's order. To the "T". Could they allow them to observe? Sure. Are they going to? No.

Kim G on FOX last night (as pro-LE/SAO as they come in this case) alluded to this being a mistake by LE/SAO. Maybe, maybe not. They just are adamant they're gonna make the big shot, big name know it all's work for everything they get.

But what good faith has KC or the defense EVER shown to LE to have them feel they owe it to the defense? All they've done is lie, it's cost OCSO millions..and I mean millions...there's more millions in expenses coming..when she could of cut the charades out a long time ago. Look at LE/SAO. These 'experts" come here, they don't know the case as well as half the locals, they jump in critisizing the local yokels...

I cannot imagine what Yuri's & Allens lives have been like, busting their humps to solve this, offering EVERY opportunity for SOMEONE in the A family to come clean...tell the truth..for the sake of Caylee..then, seeing Caylee in that bag.....for anyone doubting this, watch First 48 on A&E. You see these detectives begin to live the lives of the victims they try to honor by solving their cases.

So, IMO, screw the crybaby defense. They made this bed, they elected to defend this perp, they're not court-appointed...they're in it for the notoriety and fame and future gigs as expert witnesses. They hide behind the constitution claiming rights of the accused, they actually don't care if she's guilty or not. Don't get confused. They're not defending HER their defending their BELIEFS while using their expertise to create REASONABLE DOUBT. They flock to these high profile cases to build their resumes and promote their own interests. (TV shows, documentaries, books, public appearances, etc)

Five years from now, Yuri and Allen will still be doing murder cases. There's no book deal. No movie rights. They are VICTIM advocates.

I hope they stay the course and nail her to the wall. along with ANYBODY else who had ANY level of involvement.

before long - the defense team will be eating each other and throwing each other under the bus..

how ironic.. they will do to each other and to casey EXACTLY what casey did to her child

:behindbar:furious:

No doubt. The longer this drags out, their huge Hollywood Egos will get the better of them and poof! Implosion.

Now I made an oopsy - the gag order was denied because IMO the Judge thought that all this "talk" from CA and GA wasn't doing anything to "help" their case. It was the prosecution that asked for the defense to be gagged. I kinda thought "who cares" but then - look who dropped the ball about tentative ID last Friday. It was Baden (or JB) that announced in court that the "anthropological measurement and color of hair" found was consistent with Caylee.

The defense in this case will sink their own ship - loose lips, sink ships.

I agree. We all saw how Sheriff Beary wouldn't even confirm if the body was male or female and then here comes the defense atty saying the measurements and hair matched! You could tell prosecution was still ticked off that the gag order had been denied.

Now JB and his scheme team stroll down to the crime scene with GR and camera in tow bad-mouthing LE and discrediting LE's CSI for all the world.

I hope prosecution reintroduces a gag order. :furious:

IN MY GUT, I know that part of me would revel if they were, but OCSO and the FBI only have acted professionally and competently in this case. They have focused on just the facts, and worked hard and worked the problem from DAY 31, and they are on tape doing all that. They had ABSOLUTLEY no help from the Scheme Team's client who, YOU KNOW, lied and refused to co-operate when she said her child had been kidnapped, and would therefore have been in grave danger. The police are on tape caring about finding Caylee. KC is on tape not doing a darn thing to bring her 'kidnapped' child home. She's on tape lying. She's on tape giving 'clues' to her family in an obvious attempt to keep info away from the police and, thus, attempting to obstruct the search for her own child. She's on tape gigling and fretting that she looks a mess. LBK is the BAD DEFENSE ATTY (like the bad cop). She's going to huff and puff her way around Orlando and try to blow the prosecution's house down, but UM, she don't got chit because, in the end, in court, no matter what mud she smears on anyone else, she has to defend HER CLIENT and that ain't going to be easy to do...no matter how much trash and smear she lays down.

Just wanted to edit to say that lawyers like Ho-zay and LKB make me dispair of the US legal system with their smoke-bombs and mirrors, but hopefully justice will prevail. OCSO and the FBI are my heros. They don't flash and trash. They don't bling. For them, it's all about just the facts.

A day after the State's atty made the argument about the media, Ms. Baden went on Geraldo and invited him to film the crime scene. It horrifies me to think that when the defense does their autopsy that Geraldo might be standing there filming his exclusive. Ya think the defense might get paid for that?

Disgusting!
Would Cindy and George agree to something like that?
These people have no consideration for this poor baby. They just want to be on TV.

Let's all call and have a pizza delivered to the search site today to show our support of LE!

I love that idea. I think they would only accept it from TM b/c they might be suspicious if someone else sends it!!

I left a post last night alluding this very subject.

My belief is yes and no. Let me explain. I feel LE, especially Yuri and Allen, being human beings and parents themselves, are so upset about the lack of concern by the A clan over this little girl, that it has definetly gotten personal. These guys (and all LE involved) are human beings with emotions just like us. Now, that being said, they can't cross the line of ethics to screw with the defense. BUT...they sure can go 'straight by the book" and that means NOT allowing access to the crime scene while it is under active investigation, just like any crime scene would...so no doubt, there will be NO favors or gratuitys or professional courtesys extended. But they won't risk the case by crossing the line. They are following the judge's order. To the "T". Could they allow them to observe? Sure. Are they going to? No.

Kim G on FOX last night (as pro-LE/SAO as they come in this case) alluded to this being a mistake by LE/SAO. Maybe, maybe not. They just are adamant they're gonna make the big shot, big name know it all's work for everything they get.

But what good faith has KC or the defense EVER shown to LE to have them feel they owe it to the defense? All they've done is lie, it's cost OCSO millions..and I mean millions...there's more millions in expenses coming..when she could of cut the charades out a long time ago. Look at LE/SAO. These 'experts" come here, they don't know the case as well as half the locals, they jump in critisizing the local yokels...

I cannot imagine what Yuri's & Allens lives have been like, busting their humps to solve this, offering EVERY opportunity for SOMEONE in the A family to come clean...tell the truth..for the sake of Caylee..then, seeing Caylee in that bag.....for anyone doubting this, watch First 48 on A&E. You see these detectives begin to live the lives of the victims they try to honor by solving their cases.

So, IMO, screw the crybaby defense. They made this bed, they elected to defend this perp, they're not court-appointed...they're in it for the notoriety and fame and future gigs as expert witnesses. They hide behind the constitution claiming rights of the accused, they actually don't care if she's guilty or not. Don't get confused. They're not defending HER their defending their BELIEFS while using their expertise to create REASONABLE DOUBT. They flock to these high profile cases to build their resumes and promote their own interests. (TV shows, documentaries, books, public appearances, etc)

Five years from now, Yuri and Allen will still be doing murder cases. There's no book deal. No movie rights. They are VICTIM advocates.

I hope they stay the course and nail her to the wall. along with ANYBODY else who had ANY level of involvement.

Very well said!!

I was also really surprised to hear that Kathy Reichs was involved! I love her books and everything I have read about her seemed to point to an accomplished and professional person. I have to admit to being disappointed that she is or is considering being part of this defense team. Almost makes me want to stop buying/reading her books.

Well said. Remember tho---WHEN she is found guilty...and the numerous appeals that will follow....will continue to pay dividends to the "experts" by spouting the leaglities and evidentiary short comings in this case.

This is Peterson 2008, Simpson 2008, all over again. The talking heads experts from those cases are still yapping about it. And who was there? Baden (not wife, but wondering if they're one in the same) Lee....etc.

As the song says..."Bring in the clowns"

Not that I care, but it does seem a bit disingenous that LE allowed TM to tour the crime scene and to observe the location of the plastic bag. I hope that this is not something that gives the defense grounds to complain about in the future. They will find enough to try to appeal, that's for certain.

TM was there to show them exactly where TES had searched or tried to search. They need this info to rebut the defense when they start screaming about how this place was searched and nothing was found so that MUST mean that someone placed Caylee there AFTER Casey was back in jail.

Well said. Remember tho---WHEN she is found guilty...and the numerous appeals that will follow....will continue to pay dividends to the "experts" by spouting the leaglities and evidentiary short comings in this case.

This is Peterson 2008, Simpson 2008, all over again. The talking heads experts from those cases are still yapping about it. And who was there? Baden (not wife, but wondering if they're one in the same) Lee....etc.

As the song says..."Bring in the clowns"

I agree.
But I wonder how come Casey is getting only the expired clowns.The ones who already have their reputations stained.

Not that I bother...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves
Back