Is the Story about the gun in Misty's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cookie, I have constantly went back to the theory that a sex offender took advantage of a horrible situation and seized the opportunity to slip away virtually unsuspected and undetected with Haleigh knowing that fingers would point in every direction but theirs.

My problem with that now, Misty and her constantly running mouth. The truth is the truth and if she were home, asleep, passed out or whatever, then that is the truth. There would be no reason to come up with each of these outlandish stories to cover the truth. Misty can't have it both ways. In my opinion, with all of these stories she has now proven one very big thing. She knows what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

If Haleigh had been shot, wouldn't there have been blood evidence and a subsequent arrest? I still believe she was kidnapped by a SO and murdered. Misty is a pathological liar and very possibly a sociopath. Still I don't believe she harmed Haleigh. She is covering her tail because she wasn't at the home when Haleigh disappeared. Why she hasn't told the truth about that is anyone's guess other than she doesn't want Ronald to know and possibly fears what he may do if he ever gets to her.
Just my opinion.

If it happened on Green Lane there would be evidence. But if those children were out somewhere else no.

LE has said it isn't a stranger abduction. MOO

Not if she were the one who told them it was there in the first place.

True, so does she love and have allegiance to Ronald( I still love him momma) or does she love and have allegiance to her drugs and her brother? Nothing makes a bit of sense.

wrong thread.........arrrrg I can't do scanner and post at the same time. LOL

Back to square one. If these guys came over to get Ronald's gun, and that's the end of the story, she would have called Ronald. If they came over to get the gun, and one took off with Haleigh, she would have called Ronald, called TN, called, AS, called LC, and called 911. What in the world would make anyone believe this crappy story? I don't need a LDT to tell me this is a lie.

True, so does she love and have allegiance to Ronald( I still love him momma) or does she love and have allegiance to her drugs and her brother? Nothing makes a bit of sense.

I agree, nothing does make sense, but I seem to recall Misty had made plans with Nay Nay,Amber and WBG to come over that night and they would continue their little bash. Maybe there is some truth to NayNay's letter. Given the way things went with Amber and Misty I would have thought that Amber would have spilled her guts when she was in PC jail. Same with NayNay unless anything they said would be self incriminating. Ron had told Misty she wasn't to leave to babysit for anyone else and that's when Misty stopped answering calls from him.
It's whatever happened after that that is puzzling. Could she have given both the children drugs and Haleigh's Turners Syndrome caused a fatal reaction? Too bad they didn't test Jr. for drugs the day after. If Misty is responsible I hope they lock her up forever. I also hope we learn very soon what happened.
Just my thoughts and opinions here for whatever it's worth.

Back to square one. If these guys came over to get Ronald's gun, and that's the end of the story, she would have called Ronald. If they came over to get the gun, and one took off with Haleigh, she would have called Ronald, called TN, called, AS, called LC, and called 911. What in the world would make anyone believe this crappy story? I don't need a LDT to tell me this is a lie.

Nor do I. I think she is one spoiled brat who is accustomed to having everything her way.

I agree, nothing does make sense, but I seem to recall Misty had made plans with Nay Nay,Amber and WBG to come over that night and they would continue their little bash. Maybe there is some truth to NayNay's letter. Given the way things went with Amber and Misty I would have thought that Amber would have spilled her guts when she was in PC jail. Same with NayNay unless anything they said would be self incriminating. Ron had told Misty she wasn't to leave to babysit for anyone else and that's when Misty stopped answering calls from him.
It's whatever happened after that that is puzzling. Could she have given both the children drugs and Haleigh's Turners Syndrome caused a fatal reaction? Too bad they didn't test Jr. for drugs the day after. If Misty is responsible I hope they lock her up forever. I also hope we learn very soon what happened.
Just my thoughts and opinions here for whatever it's worth.

Thanks for reminding me of some extra puzzle pieces. Those things keep falling out of my pockets. Don't you wish Law Enforcement would just come out and say "look peeps, here is a list of people that definitely were not involved" . Instead we get....All the world is a suspect. Sheesh.

So the story goes something like this,

JO: "Hey Tommy, it would be kewl to have a really awesome gun."
TC: "Yeppers, and I know who has one."
JO: "Kewl, let's break in."
TO: "Nah, my sis will let us in."
MC: "Look guys, I'd love to help you to steal it but I don't know where the love of my life hid his prized weapon this time."
TO: "Stupid sis. I'm going home."
JO: "No gun, no fun. Okey dokey, I'll just kidnap a small girl instead."
MC: "You can't do that, it's her bedtime."
JO: "Just watch me. I don't have a plan or anything but everybody does stupid stuff like that."
MC: "But you wanted a gun. You can't shoot anybody with a small girl."
JO: "True but I can get another gun."
MC: "Okay, I'm gonna try to point fingers at you but at the same time I'll lie to the police then and make myself look extremely suspect in order to cover for you."
JO: "You do that. Let's go hang missing persons fliers tomorrow, okay?"

Nah... I don't think so.

Believe me... if this had been the way it went down... she would have told that story back in Feb. '09. She would not have waited over a year to come up with that line of B.S.
Misty is lying to protect Misty. I don't even believe she would keep up the lies to protect Ronald at this point. Unless she is terrified of him, and I doubt that.

Believe me... if this had been the way it went down... she would have told that story back in Feb. '09. She would not have waited over a year to come up with that line of B.S.
Misty is lying to protect Misty. I don't even believe she would keep up the lies to protect Ronald at this point. Unless she is terrified of him, and I doubt that.

IMO she would have shouted from the rooftops from the beginning that Joe took off with Haleigh. She is trying to protect Ron. I really don't think she is terrified of him (Ron). Only terrified of not pleasing him and doing what he wants cause she is hoping she will always be his girl.

If Haleigh had been shot, wouldn't there have been blood evidence and a subsequent arrest? I still believe she was kidnapped by a SO and murdered. Misty is a pathological liar and very possibly a sociopath. Still I don't believe she harmed Haleigh. She is covering her tail because she wasn't at the home when Haleigh disappeared. Why she hasn't told the truth about that is anyone's guess other than she doesn't want Ronald to know and possibly fears what he may do if he ever gets to her.
Just my opinion.

We don't know how many people knew that (A) MC was either totally wasted that day and apt to sleep through anything or that (B) MC was not going to stay home with the kids , but leave as soon as they went to sleep.
None of her family or RC's seems to run with good people so it would only take one sick person knowing her plans to decide it was a good time to nab HC.
When HC first went missing , I feared a hobo from the nearby train tracks had taken her . But , after seeing RC and MC on tv , I decided they were involved in some way.
MC and RC may not be involved first-hand in HC going missing , but both are to blame. RC should never have left those kids with MC ... and MC should have refused to keep them that night if the story of her not wanting to do so is true. TN or the Grandma should have had the kids.
I don't think taking HC was planned in advance..I think it was an opportunity that presented itself to the wrong person at the right time. I do agree with you that she was taken by a SO.
As for the gun talk ... MC is trying to come up with anything that will get her out of jail. I just hope LP or a bondsman does not fall for her stories.

Elle, I question whether Misty truly understands the meaning of love and allegiance. I think she knows love only in the very base sense of the word and lacks the strength of character to practice allegiance. She is, after all, a teenager, and one raised without a firm value system. She flies by the seat of her pants relying on her instincts to survive. Caught in a wrongful act, I think she'd sacrifice anyone before she'd have the courage to own up and face the consequences.

She was angry with Ron that weekend after their fight. And what do young women do when their angry with a bf? They trash them to anyone who will listen. In that state of mind, and under the influence, I can easily see a scenario where Misty blabbed Ron's secrets to her friends, put his business on the street, so to speak. If she mentioned this prize gun, maybe told them to come get it because she knew where it was hidden, and they later did, I don't for a moment think she'd have the guts to tell Ron. Not only would she be afraid that he might kill her, she'd also be afraid of losing his love.

I hope that makes sense. I'm replacing the hard drive in a computer, so I'm a bit distracted.

Donjeta, that is too funny for words! Honestly, I don't understand LE bothering to give her a LDT. What a waste of money!

Just my opinion.

Most probably so, but IF LE doesn't know where the incident happened they wouldn't have blood evidence.. I do agree Misty is a sociopath though, same as Ronald Cummings...
One last thing... Ronald Cummings married her and lived with her for six months.. even continued a relationship with her after he divorced her.. Ronald Cummings knows exactly where Misty was that night and knows he is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh.. IF he were innocent and wasn't involved he would have killed her way over a year ago.JMO

I wanted to add that I don't think she would've called Ron right away to tell him Tommy and Joe had come for the gun because he would've wanted to know how they knew about it in the first place. But if something happened later, say the story about the party is true, she might've told Ron about Tommy and Joe then because she needed a cover story. It would explain why he was so angry with her and blamed her for letting Haleigh "get stole", and why he seemed have a particular person in mind during the 911 call.

Something is bothering me, okay lot's of things are bothering me, but one thing in particular that Misty allegedly stated in this "bombshell" letter to Chelsea and her Daddy, Hank.

She states that Tommy and Joe came over and looked for Ronald's prized gun in the closet. It wasn't there, Tommy left, Joe was so mad so he took Haleigh.

In a recent jail tape Misty says.....I still love him Momma, meaning RC.

Questions, 1. I wonder what time Misty states Bubba and Cousin Joe came over to steal the love of her life's gun from the closet.

B. Wouldn't Misty have called Ronald at work to say, Love, Love, Tommy and Joe were just here and they were looking for your gun in the closet, if she loved him so much?

Another question. In the police report narrative (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609 ) we read the reference made to the Beretta of Ronald's, Ronald said it was in the house and if he found whoever took his daughter before cops did he would shoot them through the window of the police car.

1. Did police find the gun in the house? Is this the same gun that Bubba and Joe were there earlier in the night trying to steal? Did they pick up these intruders fingerprints on the closet door?

B. Why do I feel like a mockery is being made of this investigation and who is going to step up to the plate and put Haleigh Cummings first! Where is Haleigh??

You are so right. This case is a three ring circus. It is amazing that Misty would immediately call Ronald when the AC man showed up but couldn't stop her brother and cousin from kidnapping a child. Give me a break! Enough already, Misty. Remember early in the case when Misty was trying to cry and saying that she would have never let anyone take Haleigh? She has changed her story so many times she probably has a problem remembering the real story.

Most probably so, but IF LE doesn't know where the incident happened they wouldn't have blood evidence.. I do agree Misty is a sociopath though, same as Ronald Cummings...
One last thing... Ronald Cummings married her and lived with her for six months.. even continued a relationship with her after he divorced her.. Ronald Cummings knows exactly where Misty was that night and knows he is the one responsible for what happened to Haleigh.. IF he were innocent and wasn't involved he would have killed her way over a year ago.JMO

Ron also made it very clear that Cousin Joe was not in his MH and denied anything happening concerning a gun. Cousin Joe was out putting up Missing Haleigh fliers the next day, if there had been any chance of Cousin Joe being involved, Ron would have gone after him. IMO, Ron caused Haleigh to disappear. Maybe Ron promised the rifle as payment for a service that Tommy and Joe provided for him.

I think Ron is a drug addict, whose behavior is consistant with him being that.I do wonder if his drug use was this bad before Haleigh was missing. Misty cares about herself only, she wants to get out and would move on quickly as we have seen her do. When she is sober, still shows no empathy for anyone, I have not heard her say Ron and I need to get out of here. She doesn't care, about anyone but herself. I think she would tell on anyone and everyone, unless it would lead back to her. Classic borderline, untreatable IMO

Donjeta, LOL great post

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back