Is There a new development regarding TES?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you have noticed, there has been no media brocasting from the search sites.

But still, I can't think of any case where a body was found and it was not made public news, even before testing.
Would LE keep this kind of news from the A's? I don't think so. jmo

Will a
coctail.gif
work?

It will if it's a virgin! :crazy:
pregnant2.gif

Oh ... that was fun! But back to the TES statement ... I don't look for anything that develops to really surprise me ... I think we have been exposed to so many theories that there isn't much left that would shock. I do feel that this information, if coming from TES, is more credible than from certain other sources ... so maybe it will be something that will surprise the general public!

Whether they're surprising or not, some real answers would be nice!

But still, I can't think of any case where a body was found and it was not made public news, even before testing.
Would LE keep this kind of news from the A's? I don't think so. jmo
Yes, I do think they would keep this kind of news from the A family and from Casey, in particular, until they have results of a find. If LE could have kept the public from knowing about other such finds in other cases...they would have been glad to do so. The media hasn't covered the searches here like they have in for instance the Stacy Peterson case. IIRC, when they found Brooke Bennett it was kept from the public as long as possible.

It will if it's a virgin! :crazy:
pregnant2.gif

Oh ... that was fun! But back to the TES statement ... I really don't look for anything that develops to really surprise me ... I think we have been exposed to so many theories that there isn't much left that would shock. I do feel that this information, if coming from TES, is more credible than from certain other sources ... so maybe it will be something that will surprise the general public!

Whether they're surprising or not, some real answers would be nice!

ITA, Thats why when I found that News Report, I posted it here, I sure hope something breaks soon, this case is driving me nuts!!

Sounds to me like the TES lady might have said a little too much without realizing it and that the reporter ran with it.

I don't think Casey has any emotion and therefore no adrenaline rush.

I agree with you on carrying a sleeping child verses an awake child. I think everyone is not understanding how difficult it is to carry a child who is not helping themselves stay on your hip or however you are holding them. Believe me I know. I can carry my children wherever I need to, but when they fall asleep in the living room at night and I have to carry them to their bedroom, it's a completely different story. Yes, 30 lbs is 30 lbs. But it depends on how the weight is distributed which can make it more difficult at times. JMO

I agree with you on carrying a sleeping child verses an awake child. I think everyone is not understanding how difficult it is to carry a child who is not helping themselves stay on your hip or however you are holding them. Believe me I know. I can carry my children wherever I need to, but when they fall asleep in the living room at night and I have to carry them to their bedroom, it's a completely different story. Yes, 30 lbs is 30 lbs. But it depends on how the weight is distributed which can make it more difficult at times. JMO

my 3 year old is pretty light when awake (she's 24lbs) but when I carry her asleep....she's pretty darn heavy.

Oh wow. I wonder what could possibly surprise us now? Thank you Suzi.

Finding Caylee, would surprise us all. I think maybe a body was found, but I would be tickled pick if she was found alive.....

Charging another family member would surprise us also.......

This is what I asked on another thread a little while back...

Let's suppose that TES did find something of 'interest' in a particular area. In order to process that scene or do some further investigating would it be possible that LE told Tim to suspend the search for now and give the conditions as a reason so they could do what they had to do in peace and without the media hanging about? I think that if Tim knew there was evidence out there he'd comply with LE's request.

I'm really firmly believing it now...they found something and kept it under their hats in order for LE to do their job as quietly as possible.

When TES left they said they would come back if they received any substantial leads and when some of the flooding subsided. TES received a very strong lead in the Natalie Holloway case and went to Aruba the following week.

As for a surprise, about the only thing that would surprise me right now is if an unnamed babysitter shows up at the Anthony house with Caylee in tow holding souveniers from Universal.

LOL, that would be SHOCK!

Tim's an upstanding individual in charge of a great organization. In order to maintain their credibility they would have and want to abide by any rules that law enforcement has set out for them. This could include not disclosing what they've found.

I feel in my bones that they have found Caylee or the equivalent, that they have identified paternity of the child.

The other option may be that there is some scandal around why TES stopped searching.
Having nothing to do with weather or money?????

This is what I asked on another thread a little while back...

I'm really firmly believing it now...they found something and kept it under their hats in order for LE to do their job as quietly as possible.

That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe not Caylee, but something that had her dna on it....clothes, backpack, sneaker. Or clothing belonging to someone else that had Caylee's dna on it.

I really do feel that something's up.

That's what I'm thinking too. Maybe not Caylee, but something that had her dna on it....clothes, backpack, sneaker. Or clothing belonging to someone else that had Caylee's dna on it.

I really do feel that something's up.

Maybe they found CA's other cell phone that she lost.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back