Is this the basis for the Zanny story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found some pics of looks like holloween party...does anyone have the pics of KC at a holloween party?

This is some amazing sleuthing going on here, and the results are blowing my mind!! Good job, everybody.

A question I heard on tv today, that I also have myself....if KC just got the name ZFG from the Sawgrass apt. complex application in June '08, had she only been using the name "Zanny" for her fake nanny the last two years or did she use the full name of ZFG?

Ok, I typed this, then erased it, typed it then erased it,
so use your imaginations for a sec, stretch that imagination as far as you can and what if???
Casey is using her Zanny family to lead us to vicky?
Victor her stepfather gives way to his name coming first because she always uses both names her mothers name comes next Gloria
Victor-Gloria+Victoria??? Just my imagination taking this to the extreme because everything about this case is extreme

there has to be something here........come on sleuthsters....lets keep going :)

is this the same annie that KC is/was friends? If it is....there is another link to KC with VickyA

Yes, it's the same Annie that was KCs best friend.

Nor do they live in an economic apartment with a roommate or two. Nor do they drive a Ford Focus.

My friends with money, that is...

And KC even said, it's just your basic Ford Focus with tinted windows. I'll never believe this "they had lots of money".

I usually start by forming the questions gleaned by what we have so far, this is what I see:

Why after 3 refusals to speak to LE does KSR give VA info?

How, if they do, do the arrests of KSR and VA matter to the case?

Why is their no mention of VA by any other known witness that she has close ties to prior to KSR comment? There are seveal pics of her with SD and SM, and one of SD with KC and AD with a very not-nice message to SD at the Cowboy Bar. Was there some sort of falling out?

SD and DS both say KC does not "know" or socialize with KSR and VA during their interviews. JH says SD and AD are KC best friends and if they look in their eyes "they would know anything if she told them".

FWIW, I think there may be some truth in what was posted earlier about KC using VA life to tell her story.

ETA: WHO IS BRANDON's FATHER- I think that is relevant as well, imo.

Finally, both KSR and VA addresses are very "pingworthy", kwim?

so use your imaginations for a sec, stretch that imagination as far as you can and what if???
Victor her stepfather gives way to his name coming first because she always uses both names her mothers name comes next Gloria
Victor-Gloria+Victoria??? Just my imagination taking this to the extreme because everything about this case is extreme

You just might be on to something.

Umm...okay. Of all the people I know who have lots of money, not a single one works as a nanny.

Princess Diana worked as a nanny for an American family and later as a daycare worker prior to her marriage to Prince Charles. Lady Diana Spencer was from a very wealthy family. This is common work for girls from well to do families who are just waiting around to get married and have no real career plans. So, this is quite believable to me.[/QUOTE]

This may be true but I also remember KC claiming to have partied with this Zanny. So when they were supposedly out together, who watched KLee? And she also mentioned that "Zanny" had no children and was in her early 20's. Now I have plenty of friends that are in their early 20s with no kids and none of them are in the business of watching other people kids for a living. NO WAY!

Im sorry....who is KSR? is that Katie? VickyA friend....

I'm sure that you guys are probably 150 steps ahead of me, but...just checking :crazy: Did anyone take screen shots of Vicky's MySpace (comments, photos, etc)? I'm betting that it goes private sooner than later.

I have not....I will try to ....Im not good at it....but I will try...brb

I don't get it. Why would Casey be using the Zanny family to lead us to Vicky?

ok....I cant screen shot.....anyone else?

if I shouldnt be posting this.. I apologize ahead of time but I thought maybe others who are more familiar with all the players may recognize more than I would. Here is link to Katie S. photobucket. There are about 600 images there, alot to go thru.

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/Krazyk8ty1/

Mods.. if this isnt allowed.. Please delete.

found Vicky A. on facebook -

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=vic...00000020&sid=56de48ccf493efb9ed0033c2d110af54

this says Valencia grad- same friends- Melina, Matt C, Sean D, Iassen, Sean H, Jeff H, Katie Sue R, probably more-too many names for me to keep track of, what with senility setting in from this case...

don't know how to screen shot, but I had just saved all Vicky's myspace friends to the puter, went back and now its set to private....WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi