Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
6min ago

Shin Bet, IDF nab 20 Hamas terrorists deep inside Gaza, bring them for questioning

The Shin Bet security agency and Israel Defense Forces say some 20 members of the Hamas terror group have been arrested by Israeli troops in the Gaza Strip to be questioned in Israel.

The agency says it is collaborating with the IDF Military Intelligence Directorate’s Unit 504 and other troops to gather intelligence, carry out special operations, arrest wanted Palestinians and interrogate them.

It says the 20 Hamas members were nabbed “in the heart of the Gaza Strip.”

“The interrogations of the terror operatives will be used to obtain up-to-date intelligence from the ground and to aid with the continuation of the ground maneuver and the fighting efforts,” the Shin Bet says.

I assume everyone at the hospital is now a hostage.
Looking o_O WHO, RCRC, and UN....

Again, only the media can reach hospital.

Updated Nov. 12, 2023, 1:07 PM EST
By NBC News

What we know​

• The World Health Organization said it lost communication with contacts at the embattled Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City. The facility has come under fire and appeared surrounded by Israeli forces.
  • At least three babies and five people in intensive care have died at the hospital, according to the Gaza health ministry.
10m ago / 1:07 PM EST

Israel said it will relocate at-risk babies, but doctors say they don't know of any evacuations​

Chantal Da Silva
TEL AVIV — The IDF said this morning that it was opening an evacuation route from the Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza today after IDF spokesperson Daniel Hagari said hospital staff had requested military assistance to relocate at-risk babies in its care. But two doctors at the medical facility said they were not aware of anyone being able to evacuate the facility today.
At least three babies have died and another 36 infants receiving life-saving care are at risk of dying as the hospital’s resources run out, Dr. Marwan Abusada, a surgeon at Al-Shifa, told NBC News. The health ministry also said at least three babies have died at Al-Shifa.
Abusada is not aware of anyone leaving the hospital to take the IDF evacuation route, he said. Ahmed El Mokhallalati, a plastic surgeon at Al-Shifa Hospital, also said that he was not aware of anyone who had yet been able to evacuate the hospital.

Asked today for an update on whether the IDF was helping evacuate the infants from the hospital, a spokesperson did not immediately provide a response.
A spokesperson for Médecins Sans Frontières (Doctors Without Borders) said it has not been in touch with staff since yesterday, but directed NBC News to the hospital’s director refuting Hagari’s statement to The New York Times.

International agencies in Gaza—@ICRC, @WHO, @ochaopt
—have actively put Palestinian civilians’ lives at risk.For a month, they’ve refused to support an evacuation from north.Now they’re endangering everyone by requiring a hasty evacuation in the middle of ground urban warfare.

Square profile picture
NYPD NEWS
@NYPDnews

In regard to this incident, which took place on Friday Nov 10, at approx. 9:30 PM, at E43 St & Lexington Ave, officers arrested a male on scene for Reckless Endangerment, Criminal Mischief, and Disorderly Conduct and a juvenile report was issued.

Crazy. What an idiotic thing to do.
Besides vandalism, this juvenile could easily fall and break their back or neck.
Reckless.
Starting these types of 'activities' at a young age often leads to more reprehensible acts later in life.
Just an observation.
Omo.

Disturbing

On Nov 2, an Arabic-Hebrew transliteration glossary belonging to Hamas was discovered in Israel with sexual terminology, including “take your pants off.”

This evidence suggests that Hamas terrorists planned to systematically rape Israeli women.

This is a war crime.

#BelieveIsraeliWomen
1699813841622.png

Last edited:
My only side is
PEACE

Peace for ALL people living in Palestine.

This conflict started over 100 years ago - as I have already posted.

I somehow fail to see goodwill on both sides of this conflict, which, unfortunately, has disastrous effect on the whole world.

PS
Calling humans "animals", land stealing or threats to use nuclear bomb are not signs of PEACE willingness IMO.

I don't even mention terrorists, because we all know they are like cancer.

So
I'm a fool.
Good.

Because wise people failed.

JMO

I'm on the side of PEACE, too!! And, I believe everyone reading/posting here is on the side of peace.

However, the leaders speaking below (from 2009 and 2019) are the ones who cannot comprehend nor allow anyone who isn't Muslim to actually LIVE. Their goals are the same in 2023. The desire to MURDER is obvious. It appears that if you extend an olive branch... they would break it and rapidly stab your eyes and heart out. Who can "negotiate" with anyone like that... anyone who has no concept of living in peace???

https://x.com/MEMRIReports/status/1723522751812579652?s=20

For 37 days at least 239 hostages have been held by Hamas in Gaza'This is against the Geneva Conventions, this is against any basic morality...they did not get access to the Red Cross to ensure that they get proper medical car. Their families didn't get any signs of life' Prof.
@HagaiLevine, Head of the Medical Team at the Hostages and Missing Families Forum tells our @nicole_zedek

This beautiful baby boy Kfir Bibas was just nine months old when he was ripped from his home and kidnapped by Hamas terrorists. He is now 10 months old and still being held hostage in Gaza. Pray for the return of Kfir, his big brother Ariel, his mother Shiri and father Yarden BRING THE BIBAS FAMILY HOME.

My only side is
PEACE

Peace for ALL people living in Palestine.

This conflict started over 100 years ago - as I have already posted.

I somehow fail to see goodwill on both sides of this conflict, which, unfortunately, has disastrous effect on the whole world.

PS
Calling humans "animals", land stealing or threats to use nuclear bomb are not signs of PEACE willingness IMO.

I don't even mention terrorists, because we all know they are like cancer.

So
I'm a fool.
Good.

Because wise people failed.

JMO
You're no fool. You are simply expressing your humanity instead of vitriol during this crisis.

Read to the end—the twist will surprise you.

This morning the @IDF coordinated the transfer of 300 liters of fuel for urgent medical care to the hospital above the Shifa Terror Compound.

Hamas stole it.

(I am not surprised at all, Eylon! This is exactly what was predicted if fuel entered Gaza.)

I'm on the side of PEACE, too!! And, I believe everyone reading/posting here is on the side of peace.

However, the leaders speaking below (from 2009 and 2019) are the ones who cannot comprehend nor allow anyone who isn't Muslim to actually LIVE. Their goals are the same in 2023. The desire to MURDER is obvious. It appears that if you extend an olive branch... they would break it and rapidly stab your eyes and heart out. Who can "negotiate" with anyone like that... anyone who has no concept of living in peace???

https://x.com/MEMRIReports/status/1723522751812579652?s=20

BBM. That is a grossly unfair generalization. Not one of the Muslim families that I personally know are murderous extremists.

JMO

Israel lies in Palestine.
Fact.

It is a geographical region.

Not a fact, but an interpretation.

The same region has also been called the "Land of Israel" (Eretz Yisrael) or Ha'aretz The Land). Same names for the region, same time period.

It is the geographical region from the river to the sea (Jordan River to Mediteranean Sea). And was known historically as either the Land of Israel or Palestine depending on which perspective you were using.

Now the region from the river to the sea is the sovereign nation of Israel. And those who refer to themselves as Palestinians occupy the Gaza Strip and West Bank (and a section of Jerusalem).

So you could say, both historically and currently, that Palestinians are living in the Land of Israel. Both then, and now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members