Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, there's no hate here.

But there is a deep need for justice for the innocent Israeli lives that were brutally slaughtered.
There is a need for justice for the young children and babies of the Palestinians that are being used as cannon fodder, aka human shields.
There is a need for decent, civilized people to live in peace, and most of all to be left alone to live their lives.
There is a need to put a final end to terrorism --and all of the people whose lives they destroy; by any means necessary.
That's how I see it ?
Omo.
I totally agree that Oct. 7 was despicable, that Israel has a right to exist, that Hamas should be destroyed and that the Palestinians would be much better off without those losers around, etc.

I just feel it very unfortunate we must continue our destructive ways to achieve peace. We could do so much more if the human race worked together to succeed rather than destroy.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

It's also possible the refugee camp was hit by another misfired Hamas missile ?
I don't think they're being honest (Hamas).

The terrorists will never come out and truthfully admit if one of their rockets hit a human shield site.
Omo.

"Bombings in a refugee camp.​

Tel Aviv claims responsibility for the attack.​

The Israeli Defense Forces admitted bombing the Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip. According to local authorities, the bombs killed and injured 400 people in the attack. The IDF says the target was a Hamas commander hiding among civilians.

A powerful explosion occurred in a refugee camp in the city of Jabaliya in the northern part of the Gaza Strip on Tuesday; local authorities report "hundreds" of dead and injured, CNN reported.

Hamas-controlled authorities blamed the Israeli Defense Forces for the explosion.

Gaza's Interior Ministry said
20 houses "were completely destroyed." According to witnesses, there are "hundreds" of dead and injured. Many people are still under the rubble, said the director of one of Gaza's largest hospitals, Atef al-Kahlout.

Another doctor, Mohammad al-Rann, described "a scene that no one can imagine" at the hospital - there are "hundreds of charred bodies" and "patients and injured people lie on the floors, beds, corridors and reception areas" of the hospital.

Tuesday evening, the IDF claimed responsibility for the attack on the camp, while saying that the target was one of Hamas' top commanders "hiding among civilians."

Attack on a refugee camp. Israel confessed​

IDF spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Richard Hecht said: - Recently, IDF fighters killed Ibrahim Biari, commander of Hamas's Central Jabalia Battalion. Biari was one of the leaders responsible for sending "Nukbha" terrorist agents into Israel to carry out the murderous October 7 attack. Many Hamas terrorists were injured in the attack.

The IDF said Biari "oversaw all military operations in the northern Gaza Strip" since it began its ground operation and "has participated in repeated attacks on Israel for several decades."
The IDF released a photo of the commander who was allegedly killed in the raid.

According to the UN agency supporting Palestinians in the territory, Camp Jabaliya is the largest of eight refugee camps in the Gaza Strip. Photos of the site showed many large craters in the ground, surrounded by the rubble of destroyed and damaged buildings."

From my country's MSM

Thank you!
I've been scratching my head for a few hours!
IDF hasn't mentioned this compound, just the housing complex. Wonder if this guy was in the housing project and his base was near the sea? If he was at munitions compound, IDF should address it.

ETA: Maybe addressing it would just make things worse. Palestinians are saying, "He wasn't here", but they must have bombed the housing project for a reason.

Sounds like a tunnel collapse under a residential area after it was hit with an airstrike. More civilians at risk from Hamas building it's military infrastructre in/on and under residential buildings.

#BREAKING: Jabaliya residents are claiming that several minutes after an Israeli airstrike the ground around them began to collapse, leading to massive casualties, many of whom fell into sinkholes along with structural frames of the apartment buildings.

And, this tunnel network also suspected to also house Hamas munitions - the irony being that the "Jabaliya Civil Defense Teams" already knew this as they are issuing the warning to Palestinian civilians to get out:

Jabaliya: Civil defense teams are warning some residents to leave the area due to the possibility of secondary explosions due to the presence of munitions in the area.

Bringing forth my post from earlier today (above) - approx 8 hours ago, before the reporting on the Jabaliya Camp was being reported on the MSM.

The #Breaking on Xitter from Gaza Reports all quoted the "Gazan Civil Defense Teams" of reporting massive casualties
many of whom fell into sinkholes along with structural frames of the apartment buildings.

and a further tweet warning residents to leave the area
due to the possibility of secondary explosions due to the presence of munitions in the area.

My post, RSBM for focus on the Jabaliya incident; I await Israel's official response as I am reasonaby certain the Israeli Air Force would have the from-the-air footage.

Meanwhile, waiting for the MSM to acknowledge the original and breaking tweets from Gaza News and their original messaging of what happened there.

I totally agree that Oct. 7 was despicable, that Israel has a right to exist, that Hamas should be destroyed and that the Palestinians would be much better off without those losers around, etc.

I just feel it very unfortunate we must continue our destructive ways to achieve peace. We could do so much more if the human race worked together to succeed rather than destroy.

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
If only terrorists had the same aspirations the world would indeed be a much better and peaceful place.

Bbm.
It's interesting if the two locations aren't the same, but that the IDF hit a different site entirely ?
Which would mean the refugee camp was hit by Hamas and they're lying about the IDF hitting it ?

It's also possible the refugee camp was hit by another misfired Hamas missile ?
I don't think they're being honest (Hamas).

The terrorists will never come out and truthfully admit if one of their rockets hit a human shield site.
Omo.
IDF acknowledged bombing the refugee camp

The Israeli military said its attack on the Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza killed senior Hamas commander Ibrahim Biari, who they said was an architect of the Oct. 7 terror attack that left more than 1,400 people dead in Israel across kibbutzim, at a music festival and throughout in the nation's south, with hundreds more taken hostage.

The other place was in a different location and was totally flat. It looked like a storage area.

Bringing forth my post from earlier today (above) - approx 8 hours ago, before the reporting on the Jabaliya Camp was being reported on the MSM.

The #Breaking on Xitter from Gaza Reports all quoted the "Gazan Civil Defense Teams" of reporting massive casualties

and a further tweet warning residents to leave the area

My post, RSBM for focus on the Jabaliya incident; I await Israel's official response as I am reasonaby certain the Israeli Air Force would have the from-the-air footage.

Meanwhile, waiting for the MSM to acknowledge the original and breaking tweets from Gaza News and their original messaging of what happened there.
I saw grainy grey video of the bomb being dropped on the refugee camp. The ground collapsed after impact. The video might be in that same twitter feed that you are linking.

ETA: It's not there. Maybe in Times of Israel newsfeed.

IDF says troops conquered Hamas stronghold in Jabaliya, killed 50 terrorists

Found it:
IDF says ground forces took control of a Hamas "military stronghold" in western Jabaliya in the Gaza Strip today. During fighting in the compound, which is used by the Jabaliya Battalion, forces killed several terrorists and the Air Force struck sites and other operatives. Some 50 terrorists killed today during ground operations, according to the IDF.
5hr ago

By EMANUEL FABIAN

IDF says Jabaliya strike killed top Hamas commander, collapsed terror tunnels

By EMANUEL FABIAN

gaza-destr.jpg

This image grab taken from AFPTV video footage shows Palestinians looking for survivors in a crater following a strike in Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip, on October 31, 2023. The IDF said the airstrike was part of 'a wide-scale strike' on Hamas operatives and infrastructure belonging to the terror group’s Central Jabaliya Battalion. (Fadi Alwhidi/AFP)

Last edited:

"Bombings in a refugee camp.​

Tel Aviv claims responsibility for the attack.​

The Israeli Defense Forces admitted bombing the Jabalia refugee camp in the northern Gaza Strip. According to local authorities, the bombs killed and injured 400 people in the attack. The IDF says the target was a Hamas commander hiding among civilians.

A powerful explosion occurred in a refugee camp in the city of Jabaliya in the northern part of the Gaza Strip on Tuesday; local authorities report "hundreds" of dead and injured, CNN reported.

Hamas-controlled authorities blamed the Israeli Defense Forces for the explosion.

Gaza's Interior Ministry said
20 houses "were completely destroyed." According to witnesses, there are "hundreds" of dead and injured. Many people are still under the rubble, said the director of one of Gaza's largest hospitals, Atef al-Kahlout.

Another doctor, Mohammad al-Rann, described "a scene that no one can imagine" at the hospital - there are "hundreds of charred bodies" and "patients and injured people lie on the floors, beds, corridors and reception areas" of the hospital.

Tuesday evening, the IDF claimed responsibility for the attack on the camp, while saying that the target was one of Hamas' top commanders "hiding among civilians."

Attack on a refugee camp. Israel confessed​

IDF spokesman Lieutenant Colonel Richard Hecht said: - Recently, IDF fighters killed Ibrahim Biari, commander of Hamas's Central Jabalia Battalion. Biari was one of the leaders responsible for sending "Nukbha" terrorist agents into Israel to carry out the murderous October 7 attack. Many Hamas terrorists were injured in the attack.

The IDF said Biari "oversaw all military operations in the northern Gaza Strip" since it began its ground operation and "has participated in repeated attacks on Israel for several decades."
The IDF released a photo of the commander who was allegedly killed in the raid.

According to the UN agency supporting Palestinians in the territory, Camp Jabaliya is the largest of eight refugee camps in the Gaza Strip. Photos of the site showed many large craters in the ground, surrounded by the rubble of destroyed and damaged buildings."

Israel did confess to striking it once.

There's much more to the story though that, once again, I'm failing to see being reported in the MSM (kind of reminds me of the failed rocket slamming into the hospital); from the Gazan Civil Defense Team's own initial tweets and calls for residents to evacate when that initial strike took place. Witness' mention one strike, the the ground beginning to collapse creating sinkholed into which structures collapsed etc. Sounds like a Hamas Tunnel network illegally built under the refugee camp collapsng due to the initial strike has a whole lot to do with the horrific situation and death toll of civilians in Jabaliya.

I could be wrong though -- I'm only going off the initial reports of the Gazan Civil Defence Team and their #Breaking when this actually occured this morning.

The president of the Foundation for Human Rights and Freedoms and Humanitarian Relief (İHH), a pro-government and controversial charity group, has announced that his organization is launching a convoy to İncirlik Airbase in southern Turkey to protest ongoing Israeli attacks on the Palestinian enclave of Gaza and the US military presence in Turkey, the state-run Anadolu news agency reported.

İHH President Bülent Yıldırım, who spoke at a news conference in İstanbul on Tuesday, called on people across the country to join the “Freedom Convoy for Palestine” in their cars or in rented buses, scheduled to set out from İstanbul on Friday.

Noooooooooo…just seeing this, Shani Louk…have lots of notes on you…:(

Iirc, tattoo artist, Paraded naked in back of truck…with a head injury, was at music festival…haven’t watched this video and not going to right now…<modsnip>….

Beheaded…when….ughh…Been off thread for two days…

I had a very bad feeling about Shani considering her being stripped naked, being so beautiful, being paraded…

:( :( :(

:(

23 hours ago:

Eta: ok going to watch video now :( :( :(

——

Eta2: Shani is in this video dancing right before attack, iirc

MUST WATCH FILM if you haven’t seen it

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel did confess to striking it once.

There's much more to the story though that, once again, I'm failing to see being reported in the MSM (kind of reminds me of the failed rocket slamming into the hospital); from the Gazan Civil Defense Team's own initial tweets and calls for residents to evacate when that initial strike took place. Witness' mention one strike, the the ground beginning to collapse creating sinkholed into which structures collapsed etc. Sounds like a Hamas Tunnel network illegally built under the refugee camp collapsng due to the initial strike has a whole lot to do with the horrific situation and death toll of civilians in Jabaliya.

I could be wrong though -- I'm only going off the initial reports of the Gazan Civil Defence Team and their #Breaking when this actually occured this morning.

The refugee camp near Indonesian Hospital was bombed today. There's a huge crater. IDF is taking credit for it. There's a huge crater. Lots of live feed on Al Jazeera. It happened today. I even saw the old bombing pics. This is new.

This is from the Times of Israel​

IDF says Jabaliya strike killed top Hamas commander, collapsed terror tunnels

By EMANUEL FABIAN

gaza-destr.jpg

This image grab taken from AFPTV video footage shows Palestinians looking for survivors in a crater following a strike in Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip, on October 31, 2023. The IDF said the airstrike was part of 'a wide-scale strike' on Hamas operatives and infrastructure belonging to the terror group’s Central Jabaliya Battalion. (Fadi Alwhidi/AFP)

The Israel Defense Forces says it has killed the commander of Hamas’s Central Jabaliya Battalion, Ibrahim Biari, in an airstrike in the Gaza Strip a short while ago.

The military said the strike killed Biari and several other terrorists and caused underground terror tunnels to collapse, bringing down several nearby buildings.

Palestinian reports said at least 50 people were killed in the strike and subsequent collapse.

By EMANUEL FABIAN

The Israel Defense Forces says ground troops took control of a Hamas “military stronghold” in the northern part of the Gaza Strip and killed some 50 terrorists during operations today.

The IDF says infantry forces and tanks, led by the Givati Brigade, seized the compound in western Jabaliya, which is used by Hamas’s Jabaliya Battalion.

The complex includes tunnels and rocket launching positions, as well as weapon storage sites, the IDF says

Noooooooooo…just seeing this, Shani Louk…have lots of notes on you…:(

Iirc, tattoo artist, Paraded naked in back of truck…with a head injury, was at music festival…haven’t watched this video and not going to right now…<modsnip>….

Beheaded…when….ughh…Been off thread for two days…

I had a very bad feeling about Shani…

:( :( :(

:(

23 hours ago:

Eta: watching video now :( :( :(
A fragment of a skull bone was found inside Gaza near the border. Her body was clearly inside Gaza City when she was in the back of the truck. That gave hope that she was alive. There's no proof that she was beheaded, only that a bone fragment was found.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member