Israel - Palestinian militants launch massive attack, 7 Oct 2023 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

The refugee camp near Indonesian Hospital was bombed today. There's a huge crater. IDF is taking credit for it. There's a huge crater. Lots of live feed on Al Jazeera. It happened today. I even saw the old bombing pics. This is new.

This is from the Times of Israel​

IDF says Jabaliya strike killed top Hamas commander, collapsed terror tunnels

By EMANUEL FABIAN

gaza-destr.jpg

This image grab taken from AFPTV video footage shows Palestinians looking for survivors in a crater following a strike in Jabaliya in the northern Gaza Strip, on October 31, 2023. The IDF said the airstrike was part of 'a wide-scale strike' on Hamas operatives and infrastructure belonging to the terror group’s Central Jabaliya Battalion. (Fadi Alwhidi/AFP)

The Israel Defense Forces says it has killed the commander of Hamas’s Central Jabaliya Battalion, Ibrahim Biari, in an airstrike in the Gaza Strip a short while ago.

The military said the strike killed Biari and several other terrorists and caused underground terror tunnels to collapse, bringing down several nearby buildings.

Palestinian reports said at least 50 people were killed in the strike and subsequent collapse.

IDF says troops conquered Hamas stronghold in Jabaliya, killed 50 terrorists

By EMANUEL FABIAN

The Israel Defense Forces says ground troops took control of a Hamas “military stronghold” in the northern part of the Gaza Strip and killed some 50 terrorists during operations today.

The IDF says infantry forces and tanks, led by the Givati Brigade, seized the compound in western Jabaliya, which is used by Hamas’s Jabaliya Battalion.

The complex includes tunnels and rocket launching positions, as well as weapon storage sites, the IDF says

That's what happens when some idiot digs a web of tunnels underneath high rises - sink holes.

Sounds like a tunnel collapse under a residential area after it was hit with an airstrike. More civilians at risk from Hamas building it's military infrastructre in/on and under residential buildings.

#BREAKING: Jabaliya residents are claiming that several minutes after an Israeli airstrike the ground around them began to collapse, leading to massive casualties, many of whom fell into sinkholes along with structural frames of the apartment buildings.

And, this tunnel network also suspected to also house Hamas munitions - the irony being that the "Jabaliya Civil Defense Teams" already knew this as they are issuing the warning to Palestinian civilians to get out:

Jabaliya: Civil defense teams are warning some residents to leave the area due to the possibility of secondary explosions due to the presence of munitions in the area.
Emphasis mine.
Snipped for focus.
Ita.

And why would there be sinkholes ? This is not Florida, nor is it swampy, marshy wetlands.
Answer (imo): They're building heavy cement/concrete buildings right on top of Hamas tunnel structures !!

That last bolded part .... Nooo ... Really ?
Notice how they never admit it's Hamas' munitions.
But the civil defense teams know exactly what's under there.

Israel has confirmed that it was behind an airstrike at the Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza, where the Hamas-run health authority has claimed more than 50 people have been killed and 150 wounded.

Israel Defence Forces' (IDF) spokesman Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari said that Israeli fighter jets carried out the attack, which he claimed killed a senior Hamas commander and caused the terror group's underground infrastructure to collapse.

The IDF claimed that Ibrahim Biari, the commander of Hamas's Central Jabaliya Battalion who they say was one of the leaders behind the October 7 massacre in Israel, was killed in the intense blast.

In a statement, the IDF said: 'A short while ago, IDF fighter jets, acting on ISA intelligence, killed Ibrahim Biari, the Commander of Hamas' Central Jabaliya Battalion. Biari was one of the leaders responsible for sending 'Nukbha' terrorist operatives to Israel to carry out the murderous terror attack on October 7th.'
Red emphasis mine.

Is Hamas telling the truth ?

The real question is; why does Hamas think it's fine to place civilians' refugee camps on top of their headquarters or ammo depots ?
Some countries or organizations need to stop accusing Israel of genocide or war crimes, when they're turning a blind eye to the terrorists' murders.
Omo.

Al Jazeera said the Israeli strike in Jabalia killed 19 family members of one of its video engineers, Mohamed Abu Al-Qumsan.

The strike killed Mohamed’s father, two sisters, eight nephews and nieces, his brother, his brother’s wife, and their four children, his sister-in-law, and one uncle, the outlet said.

A statement from Al Jazeera reads:

We extend our sincere condolences to Mohamed and his family and stand in solidarity with them during this time of profound sorrow, and we call for justice and accountability for this senseless murder of innocent lives.
These Israeli crimes against civilians must not go without being held accountable and face the full force of international justice.

Think about the terrible times of slavery :(
Or WW1
And WW2
Or times of famine
Etc etc.... :(

Our times are not THAT bad.

If only diplomats were more efficient! ;)

JMO
I’m afraid I can’t entirely agree.

It all depends on where you are and who you are, IMO, because that changes one’s perspective on what is happening now.

I’m certainly not enduring a time of famine, as has happened throughout history in different times and places, such as the Siege of Leningrad.

I am not a slave in bondage to a master.

Yet, as a Jewish person, I absolutely feel much more threatened than I did prior to the October 7th massacre by terrorists of Jews in Israel.

My parents were born in America in the 1930s and so did not directly experience Naziism, but my grandparents in Europe were under constant threat, pogroms and oppression, due to being Jewish. My great-grandfather was murdered and hung from a tree because he was Jewish.

As an American, in NYC surrounded by millions of other Jewish people, I’ve never felt threatened because I’m Jewish. I’m extremely adapted to people of every stripe, from every imaginable country and every religion and culture.

I did feel threatened by terrorism after living through 9/11 and having friends who died at the WTC. I felt threatened then as an average American.

Now, I feel PARTICULARLY under siege as a Jewish person.

I had an appointment last week in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn but couldn’t go due to the protest against Israel there. I always go to the Brooklyn Museum but can’t go ever again because of the anti-Israel protests there.

We are being told not to wear the Star of David, to take the Mezuzahs off our doors, the ultra Orthodox are being warned not to walk outside in their idiosyncratic religious garb.

I feel I am about to walk in the persecuted footsteps of my ancestors.

There have been anti-Semitic incidents, some violent, all around. The siege of the airport in Dagestan, marches in London and elsewhere, all the things we’ve seen on the news.

Here, in my homeland, in my native city, in A.D. 2023, it is unbelievable that this is what we are being told to do for our safety.

Lone wolf terrorists have committed many violent acts in NYC and across America, but the tone is much more vicious and widespread now.

Horrifically, these protests are even taking place in so-called institutes of higher learning, including my college Alma Mater.

I do not feel safe. I do not feel my family is safe.

IMO it is also naïve to believe this terror will not spread beyond Jews as targets, because the goal of Islamist extremists is indeed to wipe out all who don’t share their religion. They even kill their own women if they are not wearing a hijab and in some countries, a burka, or commit honor killings by fathers and brothers if a woman marries for love instead of who’s been arranged for her.

Terrorists are not playing, I repeat, they are not playing. They mean what they say and they follow through. They will wait patiently for their moment to strike, but strike they will.

IMO

Last edited:

"Trouble and squeak:

ANOTHER

McDonald's in Birmingham

is hit in second mice attack in as many nights in pro-Palestine stunt on Halloween.

o_O

"A video posted online shows the aftermath of what appears to be another protest against the fast food chain
as dozens of mice are frantically seen scurrying on the floor of one restaurant.

Footage shows workers desperately scrambling to try and contain the rodents, some of which have already been trapped under a large tuppaware container, as horrified customers watch on."

1698795110201.png

Last edited:
No no Interesting. The Hamas government has tunnels to protect their militants, but the people who live above ground are not their responsibility.

No, no Mr. Mousa Abu Marzouk.

Those Gaza 'refugees' elected you (Hamas) in January 2006 to govern them when Israel pulled all it's settlers and troops out of Gaza and deemed you to be self-governing henceforth.

You (Hamas) are both the Gaza's government AND their terrorists. It is up to you as their political wing to ensure you protect them and to ensure your military wing does not commit atrocities and war crimes against your own citizens.

A fragment of a skull bone was found inside Gaza near the border. Her body was clearly inside Gaza City when she was in the back of the truck. That gave hope that she was alive. There's no proof that she was beheaded, only that a bone fragment was found.

Mr Louk claimed Shani and her friends tried to escape the massacre in their car but ten minutes later they were met by armed Hamas terrorists who shot at the vehicle, killing his daughter 'instantly'. He said his daughter 'did not suffer'.

No, no Mr. Mousa Abu Marzouk.

Those Gaza 'refugees' elected you (Hamas) in January 2006 to govern them when Israel pulled all it's settlers and troops out of Gaza and deemed you to be self-governing henceforth.

You (Hamas) are both the Gaza's government AND their terrorists. It is up to you as their political wing to ensure you protect them and to ensure your military wing does not commit atrocities and war crimes against your own citizens.
It's very unusual thinking for a government to declare that their only responsibility it to train, arm and protect militants, and everyone else in their country is not their responsibility.

"Trouble and squeak:

ANOTHER

McDonald's in Birmingham

is hit in second mice attack in as many nights in pro-Palestine stunt on Halloween.

o_O

"A video posted online shows the aftermath of what appears to be another protest against the fast food chain
as dozens of mice are frantically seen scurrying on the floor of one restaurant.

Footage shows workers desperately scrambling to try and contain the rodents, some of which have already been trapped under a large tuppaware container, as horrified customers watch on."

View attachment 457313
This is animal abuse ! :mad:

Mr Louk claimed Shani and her friends tried to escape the massacre in their car but ten minutes later they were met by armed Hamas terrorists who shot at the vehicle, killing his daughter 'instantly'. He said his daughter 'did not suffer'.
I am so sorry for Shani's parents.
Obv. I never met her, but from pics and videos -- she was a lovely young lady. :(

Well, to his credit he did say it was the UN's job...:rolleyes:
He said that Israel and the UN are supposed to provide for non-militants in Gaza, but that is ridiculous. Israel is not responsible for the people of Gaza - that falls on the elected government of Gaza. The UN has many responsibilities, and is in no way obligated to put the wishes and needs of Gaza above every one else.

The man sounds like he has a grade 6 education with an inability to understand anything beyond training killers.

I hope the time is correct and not British time!
18:39
IDF give more details about attack on Jabalia

b5b6b0c1-9cb2-4612-9d16-296c460e435f.jpg

Paul Adams
Reporting from Jerusalem

He said the IDF had struck in-between buildings, targeting the tunnel complex underneath. The collapse of the tunnels, he said, had caused surrounding buildings to collapse. This, he said “cannot be avoided”.

He said the attack had involved more than one bomb, but he did not elaborate.

The IDF, he said, was looking into reports of “collateral damage” and “non-combatant casualties”.

He said that Israel and the UN are supposed to provide for non-militants in Gaza, but that is ridiculous. Israel is not responsible for the people of Gaza - that falls on the elected government of Gaza. The UN has many responsibilities, and is in no way obligated to put the wishes and needs of Gaza above every one else.

The man sounds like he has a grade 6 education with an inability to understand anything beyond training killers.

I agree. Sadly, just look where he got part of his idiot education...

Colorado State University and Louisiana State University of Alexandria

ETA: And, I do believe he is listed here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members