Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet Caylee,

Even though I never knew you, I want you to know that you
have been a part of my every day since July. I hope you are
feeling safe now and being comforted, I will never forget your
beautiful little face.:blowkiss::blowkiss:

44106908.jpg

Look, sweetie. All these balloons and flowers and toys these people are bringing are just for you.

You are loved, precious baby.

:blowkiss:

Merry Christmas, little one. I will be listening for your voice when the angels sing. Whisper into baby Jesus' ear and tell him, he did a good job down here. :blowkiss:

Caylee - You remind me so much of my two year old little girl. I think of you everyday! You have made me a better mother! You deserved so much more. I just pray that you felt no pain, and feel asleep peacefully! Tonight you are with the lord - Whom will love and comfort you - He will show you true love, no pain, no tears. Giggle and squeal with delight as you run and play with angels baby girl -You are free and are safe in the house of the Lord!

Caylee, I can just picture you on Gods lap singing. I know you are at peace now. I love you Angel.

Caylee, You've captured all of America's hearts.
You will NEVER Be forgotten little angel, we love you so! Rest In Peace Caylee Marie :rose:

Caylee,

You have become everyone's little sunshine, and no one can take that away. I awake every morning to the bright sun and think of your smiling face.

I made this for our sweet angel caylee.. you guys can grab if you like.

caylee-1.png

I think she looked like she was a little spit fire. I think that she was very smart, and way beyond her years. I also think that she had a sense of what was to come. Poor little peanut. Rest in peace.

Baby Girl Caylee :genie:,

You are in my thoughts today. Your soul is with God who loves you, like we all do here.

Hi Honey,

I released a big red balloon for you. Please know how many people you have who are praying and thinking about you. Now, go play...look for Patrick (mine) and Sarah (Paula's) and Linea (Debbie's) and Samantha and Adam and all the other little angels up there. Big hugs....

Oh baby girl! I can only hope you will be back with us. You find yourself a good mother to place yourself in and let us know your back. but please, by all means, take your time love.

Baby Girl Caylee, we're all still here for you and hoping you are at peace.
You remind me so much of my own little daughter, Mary Ellen, who's just your age.
I cannot imagine life without her, and I wish that you had been mine, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234