Spain Jay Slater, 19, missing on holiday in Tenerife, 17 June 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JMO but one issue with this is why would LL publicly post JS screenshot location on the Tenerife FB group if she knew these two guys were looking for him or if she thought he was in any danger from anyone looking for him
Good point. Anyone looking for Jay would be able to see his location. Perhaps Lucy was giving a heads up to someone OR she didnt think it through properly before posting. Either is possible MOO

We don’t know what her motives are, if she has been truthful or misled. Or partly been truthful, partly misled.
Given that she's friends/acquaintances with the convicted drug dealer I'm a little more cautious about believing what she said now. She could also be frightened of saying too much.

This is a very tangled web I reckon.

Quote from that article

"I let the geezer stay at mine because he had nowhere else to go, his friends had all left him"

which doesn't sound very believable when his holiday accomodation was near by, why not drop him there rather then driving 45+ minutes up the mountains

I agree no matter why he went back with them it surely wasn't because he had nowhere to go ?

The silence from the Tenerife Three has been deafening for most of this case. LL has all but vanished, Brad gave one interview which I've always thought seemed a bit coerced, and Brandon disappeared immediately and changed his name on social media.

I understand the pressures that young people would be under in a case such as this, particularly with the Facepalmbook crazies. But it still feels strange that they've made barely a peep. I said early on that if LL is not involved in drugs, then it's likely her travel expenses are covered by her potentially wealthy parents. Could it be that the three have been given legal advice to remain silent and out of the public eye? JMO.

If certain things are to be believed, two of those three are already well known in the bars and clubs of Tenerife and Ibiza. The more their faces are out there the more you’ll get random people snitching on them for a few quid from the tabloids.

Good point. Anyone looking for Jay would be able to see his location. Perhaps Lucy was giving a heads up to someone OR she didnt think it through properly before posting.
I think Lucy quite possibly was in a blind panic and acted in the moment rather than thinking things through about consequences of posting Jay on the tenerife fb she is young I would gather she wanted the situation to be a bad dream and just get her wayward friend back to the apartment and give him a telling off for having her up the walls

I think all the inconsistences in the friends testimonies can easily be explained by them purposefully omitting the drug stuff to dont get themselves on trouble. Like they probably knew the reason for Jay going to the place with the two dudes was to buy drugs. Anyway i dont think this will change the outcome, i still belive he most likely got lost of road, unfortunately people on drugs dont make the best decisions.

There is no proof that it is actually Jay in that photo. Just feet and blanket. It could be anyone ! MOO
from DM article
(guy who JS went back to airbnb with) He added: 'If I'd fallen out with him would he even come to mine?

'There were no problems. You've seen the last images of him with his red blanket around him.

seems strange to mention that image imo

We don’t know what her motives are, if she has been truthful or misled. Or partly been truthful, partly misled.

we don't know what her motives are in reporting her friend missing?
I would assume because she was worried and wanted to find him before he died
and her worry very likely came true
we have no reason to believe she has lied and we cannot speculate on that as she is not a poi

There is no proof that it is actually Jay in that photo. Just feet and blanket. It could be anyone ! MOO
It could be but IMO it's too fanciful to think that someone used Jay's phone to pretend to be him to send photos when we are as sure as we can be that he himself used the phone shortly afterwards to contact friends in a continuation of the same "conversation"

I think all the inconsistences in the friends testimonies can easily be explained by them purposefully omitting the drug stuff to dont get themselves on trouble. Like they probably knew the reason for Jay going to the place with the two dudes was to buy drugs. Anyway i dont think this will change the outcome, i still belive he most likely got lost of road, unfortunately people on drugs dont make the best decisions.

This is exactly what I think.
It all revolved around drugs
But...
His disappearance was an ACCIDENT.

Why would the guys harm him?
Who would want to be involved in murder?
Nope!

JMO

My feeling from the beginning was that Jay appeared to have been in a real rush to get away.

I still think it's most likely that he got lost and/or had some kind of accident. But the new information increases the likelihood that there's much more to the story of how he ended up in the middle of nowhere to begin with.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneeking
Back