"Jersey" and MW

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not finished catching up on this thread since it reopened, so I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed.

Regarding the phone call to MW - has anyone considered the connection to MW could be through JI? Perhaps JI and MW were "involved" - perhaps DB, in her drunken state, called MW - there was the comment made in an interview that DB/JI relationship had gotten stronger during this investigation. And, of course, MW's FB post re: losing someone.

But then, I have also wondered about the paternity of Lisa. And about a possible relationship between DB and Jersey which would cause bad blood between DB and MW. AND - I am wondering if I have lost my sanity in this case. With all the changing stories and weird "facts" that are surfacing, I'm starting to think there is something wrong with every name brought up in this case. :pullhair:

I don't think MW kidnapped, murdered, or disposed of Lisa. I think DB is 100% responsible, POSSIBLY with the help of JI. But honestly - I have never been so confused in my life!

He is being held on a federal warrant; unlikely he is being held in the local jail. The feds have him. Here's the link:
http://www.ky3.com/news/wdaf-lisa-i...ated-federal-warrant-20111015,0,2759934.story
I read but cannot find the link that it had to do with an attempted burglary and tampering with a vehicle and a violtion of probabion, but no link on that. Those are not usually federal charges unless they involve federal property.
FWIW and just throwing this out there, but right where they were rappelling down the hill in the first few day, there is a federal building up in the warehouses. Could be related, maybe not. But vinelink is stating he is still in custody here.

I certainly would NOT want to ever stay in a house where one of my kids came up missing from! NO way, now how would you get me to stay one more night there.

MOO ...

BBM: IMO, an "intruder" did not just "happen" to come across their home on N. Lister and "take" Lisa ... IMO, DB and JI know where Baby Lisa is.

This "latest news" about MW and her phone "receiving" a phone call from DB's phone is "suspicious" and IMO, NOT a "coincidence" ...

And IMO, there is "some sort of connection" between DB and MW, and/or someone who lives at the house where MW lives ...

And IMO, there is a GOOD REASON LE needs those "missing cell phones" -- which one called MW on the night Baby Lisa just happens to go "missing" ...

Strange ... but NOT a coincidence ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

there has to be some reason the LE cleared him so quickly. I'm so surprised that MSM has not questioned that part of it as well.

IMO it's not surprising when you consider what we already know... a cadaver dog hit by the parents' bed. How does Jersey fit into that?

IMO all of this Jersey/MW/mystery call stuff is sideshow babble.

I'm just wondering if LE is being so tight lipped because the case is about to break wide open or they really don't have enough evidence to go on, and this case is growing colder by the day! :(
Keep thinking about Haleigh and Kyron........................ :(

Can anyone post a confirmation that this 8:30 mystery call actually occurred? Or are we discussing a phantom call that has not been confirmed?

Do people advertise drugs for sale on Craigslist?:ohwow:

:waitasec: From what I hear, they advertise "EVERYTHING" ... KWIM ?

:waitasec: Remember the "Craig's List Killer" ?

MOO ...

I'm just wondering if LE is being so tight lipped because the case is about to break wide open or they really don't have enough evidence to go on, and this case is growing colder by the day! :(
Keep thinking about Haleigh and Kyron........................ :(

IMO they've been tight lipped from the beginning!

Coming into all this a weedle late.

I have a couple of questions. I've read back 4 or 5 pages and didn't see my answer.

This Craigslist ad. I get - MW was selling a GPS on Craigslist. FBI found the ad and therefore found her.

Am I right?

My questions are:

When was the Craigslist ad first posted?

MW selling a GPS? Really? And where would a pink haired young girl that lives in a flop house get a GPS from? Her car? Does she even have one?

And the glaring fact that she was selling a GPS is another coinky-dink to this already hot mess of information and silence and speculation and spin this has turned into.

ITS ABOUT LISA! ITS ABOUT THIS MISSING BABY!

Wonder if MW sold the GPS and to who? Surely LE got that info from her.

Regarding Jersey, I agree it looks bad for him having a record, having lived nearby, and having dated someone who allegedly received a call from one of the phones on Oct. 3rd. But, he is also very attractive as a scapegoat, imo.

LE says a lot of the people are not "suspects", until they have evidence to arrest them. However, very rarely have I seen LE come out and say that someone has definitively been "cleared". To me, that means they investigated any possible involvement and have ruled him entirely out. I can see why LE would make that announcement and would want to take the focus off of Jersey: make the true perps sweat and not distract folks/tips from coming in with info that is not related to Jersey (and may help find Lisa).

JMO...

I'm new, I haven't read all the posts, only most of them :)

Can anyone explain to me what happened with the initial story that DB was transferring phone numbers from the 2 phones with no service, to the one with service? I haven't seen that mentioned here.

I don't assume guilt with DB at this point. As a mother (and I know there are many mothers here ;)), I do believe she is grieving- whether an accidental death cover-up, or the actual kidnapping of her child.

So many unanswered questions- but I also don't believe LE is giving the media any pertinent info.

IMO it's not surprising when you consider what we already know... a cadaver dog hit by the parents' bed. How does Jersey fit into that?

IMO all of this Jersey/MW/mystery call stuff is sideshow babble.

Yep...gorilla dust. Thrown around by JT on behalf of his clients.

Regarding Jersey, I agree it looks bad for him having a record, having lived nearby, and having dated someone who allegedly received a call from one of the phones on Oct. 3rd. But, he is also very attractive as a scapegoat, imo.

LE says a lot of the people are not "suspects", until they have evidence to arrest them. However, very rarely have I seen LE come out and say that someone has definitively been "cleared". To me, that means they investigated any possible involvement and have ruled him entirely out. I can see why LE would make that announcement and would want to take the focus off of Jersey: make the true perps sweat and not distract folks/tips from coming in with info that is not related to Jersey (and may help find Lisa).

JMO...

I too find it interesting that LE has "cleared" Jersey but not MW (and won't comment on her 4 interviews). I believe she knows something, heard something, saw something....just a feeling I can't quite shake right now, but that might change.

I don't see how he can be cleared either - it appears that he was in the neighborhood between 1:00 Pm and 11:00 PM that day/night at various times based on this. And if he did come back and turn off the water - then it really puts in the area between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM.

Here's a thought on that "front". Maybe he did turn the sprinklers off at (or around) 11 (maybe even before - neighbor said she saw them on at 9:30 and when "she looked again at 11" they were off. Either way he turns them off and then heads over to One Eyed Jacks for his happy hour. If people saw him, talked to him, *maybe even have him on camera there* for the hours of say 11PM to closing or whenever - then that would certainly be a good solid alibi. KWIM?

I'm not saying he's not involved - was just looking for an explanation of why LE would say he's cleared.

JMHO

I'm new, I haven't read all the posts, only most of them :)

Can anyone explain to me what happened with the initial story that DB was transferring phone numbers from the 2 phones with no service, to the one with service? I haven't seen that mentioned here.

I don't assume guilt with DB at this point. As a mother (and I know there are many mothers here ;)), I do believe she is grieving- whether an accidental death cover-up, or the actual kidnapping of her child.

So many unanswered questions- but I also don't believe LE is giving the media any pertinent info.

welcome to websleuths dillysmom11!!

:cheer::Welcome1::cheer:

DB, in her media interviews, (also in the timeline thread) said she had three phones... one was broken.. and that she was transferring all of the numbers onto the new phone.. and left them on the counter that night in the kitchen.

During the SW another cell phone was found in a bottom drawer but it was not one of "the" cell phones.

JI also had a werk cell phone that he claims to have called 911 on.. but other times he says he called from the neighbor's house...

DB claims that the intruder took the phones so they couldn't call 911 and also claims that her phones could not make outgoing calls because they were restricted due to past due bills.

hope that helps and if I got anything wrong I am sure someone will chime in..

:rocker:again welcome!!!:rocker:

Do people advertise drugs for sale on Craigslist?:ohwow:

I think the drug world has a lot of code language and euphemisms for various drugs, so I guess it can't be ruled out.

As far as straight up drug sales? They do in my state, where we have allowed medical marijuana. I was shocked at the number of ads on Craigslist selling medical pot.

I bet LE checks Craig's list often for items stollen and resold. They may have already had their ears and eyes on this bunch prior to Lisa's being gone. Would a truck owned by the electric co JI works for have had a
GPS system? Could Jersey been the one to have stolen it and then after being picked up, gave LE the info where it was being sold? I would think the neighborhood would be glad this bunch is being checked out thoroughly. Not only would I not want to be in that house, I would be fearful in that neighborhood until this is resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member