Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Geraldo is claiming a murder conviction will not be possible with any lingering doubt that Caylee may be alive or not.

Actually someone was heavy posting here and on other boards that the grunds were involved.

JG was "accused" on here a long time ago as well..to the point Rev.G wrote a long letter to W/S.

What a new low ~ Cindy offering a new theory that Jesse is the one who put Caylee in Casey's trunk to get back at Casey? Did I hear that right? :eek:

Excuse me?!?!?! What happened to "CAYLEE is ALIVE" and.."GET OFF YOUR *advertiser censored* AND FIND MY GRANDDAUGHTER"......from Cindy's mouth??? If she started this rumor..does that mean she believes Caylee is dead???:waitasec::confused: <rolling eyes..>

so that would mean that CA thinks that shes dead...

i need some proof that CA is telling people this

bingo, i'm with you. that's the first thing i thought.

and now i want a pb&j, thanks, lol. :)

Actually someone was heavy posting here and on other boards that the grunds were involved.

Posters here have accused just about anyone who ever met or heard of Casey Anthony. No one has ever heard Cindy accuse JG.

Jumping in - WOW - good stuff from Jesse.

Casey used Zanny name before - falling out between Lauren and Casey.

im really old and have never met a person that has ever had a nanny

this nanny talk is kookie :crazy:

Young people call "babysitters" nannys now a days..
p.s...I never had a nanny either......just a babysitter.

telling people you have nanny and you are single and 22 years old and drive around in a car that you dont even own, no job, no apartment, no condo, no house, no nothing
but you have a nanny???????

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

why didnt she tell everyone she was a queen princess from venus.

her parents knew there was no nanny

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhh

im really old and have never met a person that has ever had a nanny

this nanny talk is kookie :crazy:

'Nanny' is the modern name for 'babysitter'...my daughter (who was 27 at the time) told me she was going to 'nanny' for my brother's two children, which turned out to be 'babysitter' my my lingo...I always thought of a 'nanny' as a live-in 24-hour a day sitter...(I'm realllllllllly old too lol)

He said HE DID NOT watch Caylee while KC worked.

No he said only when she worked, not when she partied because she was not a partyer att hat time. But mostly his parents or her parents, but yes there were occasions he did as well.

That's very strange

Thats what I thought too. My mom is VERY close to my kids and lived with us for a while. Once in a while my kids would mix up Mom and Mimi (my kids call my mom Mimi). My mom was the first person to correct the kiddos.

so that would mean that CA thinks that shes dead...

i need some proof that CA is telling people this
I haven't heard anything about this before, but I do remember CA saying somebody could've put a dead body in Casey's trunk, and thought she meant while it was at the tow yard. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back