Jesse G. and his Father RJ on Gerado Fox

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Jesse will be up after Ben Stein talks about the economy, and before Suzanne Somers tells us why it's important to stimulate your nipples every day.

Alrighty then.

:eek: and I missed this??? ..........and Herbaldo too!

Not to defunct that theory but the N consanent usually comes way before the Z consanent in normal children speech patterns. My son was saying NANA at around 10 months old. He is 15 months now and Z is nowhere to be found in his speech.

Leonard said there's a popular children's book about Zanny the Nanny. He thinks that's where she got it from. Could be possible.

Hiyas BuddySWAG! *waving wildly*

Personally, IMO and all that other stuff...
I don't think Casey ever had a seizure.
I think she did go to the hospital but it could have been from anything.... too much alcohol, too much drug, not enough sleep w/too much partying...anything.
But her hospital visit would catch a lot more sympathy if she said it was a seizure, no?
And if anyone thought of calling the hospital to get Casey's real reason for going, privacy laws would have prevented anyone from finding out the real reason she was there, no?
So lots of sympathy for Casey's 'seizure'.
Sounds a lot better than "Why were you at the hospital, Casey?"
"ooooo, I OD'd duuuuude'
I'm just going by the 400 pg doc - I think its in the original narrative from the get go where JG's name is first introduced. And it said "seizure". But you could be right - no one ever verified if it was or what it was or why it was - just like the rest of this case. Who, what, when, where, why, how...........

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

You have the right article - you have to scroll to the bottom part.
Bless you and thanks!

So here is my summary of what was missed just with Jesse by Geraldo:

Shower
Call on the 16th and other dates from Casey
Text messages from Casey
Xanax questions when they were engaged
Lie Detector questions already reported on
He introduced her to other LE that she ended up in relationships with who have now been fired or lying

Have I missed anything?

Details, details. They do add up, don't they?

I would have expected Geraldo to at least mention the Guardian Angels, or the Suntrust closing the fund account, or the law firm bailing on managing the trust. Those are the seedy details he usually goes for.

I was looking for something about the trust/money trail, too.

This is basically what I got out of it....Geraldo doesnt much care about this case until theres something to break...JG was pretty snowed by KC and wanted to defend himself in a public forum..and poor little Caylee didnt know who her Mom was..and Cindy liked it that way..
jmo

I just remembered......there was a poster here that claimed she thought she saw Caylee in Georgia, being exchanged between a man and a woman near a gas station and bank. The poster said she called Cindy, and later the poster says she received a call from Jesse. She called Cindy and told her that Jesse had called, and the poster said that Cindy warned her to stay away from him.

As I remember it, the poster's information seemed to change and many were suspicious of it. It was dismissed and that poster disappeared.

This was many weeks ago, and I wonder if the rumors were flying then?
I remember that poster also.
She even went so far as to say that she had spoke with CA about this, and CA advised her that JG was dangerous.
She said alot more that I won't rehash here.

My personal feelings on this interview..he just wants to be left the heck alone. He showed the paternity papers, said KC was his first love, he loves Caylee etc. He wouldn't "down" the family as to not add any fuel to their fire IF they are pointing fingers his way. IMO he handled it best he could and played it smart..stated facts and dates..that's about it, he played it safe.

ITA - and Geraldo let him...:waitasec:

Pleeeeeeez what did that article say?

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Wozy. Can you post a link?

So here is my summary of what was missed just with Jesse by Geraldo:

Shower
Call on the 16th and other dates from Casey
Text messages from Casey
Xanax questions when they were engaged
Lie Detector questions already reported on
He introduced her to other LE that she ended up in relationships with who have now been fired or lying

Have I missed anything?
This was a friendly interview, with someone who isn't used to being interviewed or being on TV.

I can see Geraldo easing him into the process to make it as painless on him as possible. Five bucks says he has him back on again when more news breaks in the case.

I got the impression that Geraldo is deliberately staying away from the scene because he doesn't want to add to the circus atmosphere (after all, he was a laughingstock on the Capone thing. I think even Al was laughing from hell.).

He also has at least a cordial, if not closer, relationship with Jose Baez.

I remember that poster also.
She even went so far as to say that she had spoke with CA about this, and CA advised her that JG was dangerous.
She said alot more that I won't rehash here.

She may have been telling the truth. I emailed Cindy via her myspace page, before she cancelled it and she wrote me back a long response the same night. I was surprised she wrote me back. You never know :waitasec:

it's normal for kids to do this if the grandchild lives with the grandparents, even with the parents there. What I would have liked to have knows is at what age was she doing this, and what was the reaction from Casey and Cindy.

Did Cindy allow this?

My grandkids did this when they lived with us, and I would always correct them and tell them "grandma".

Kids make mistakes....I don't think it's normal for Cindy to refer to herself as mama, while talking to Caylee......& apparently in front of Casey, also.

Since the grandmother stated in her daughter's bail bond testimony that she believed that Jesse was the father, that could be more than possible. Good catch.

Also, is it possible this was orchestrated by the Rev? Put my son on and let him prove he's not baby daddy and THEN I'll come back on with even more info at a later date? I'm with you on the timing/hinky says something's not quite right about this "interview".:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back