JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.nbc12.com/story/27321807/mike-ogechi-uwasomba

It's been more than 5 months since Ogechi Sarah Uwasomba, 28, vanished without a trace from Chesterfield. "Uwasomba said she was talking to her daughter in the kitchen. Half an hour later Ogechi's sister says she saw her sister get into a dark sedan outside the family's home on Barnwood Drive. Nobody has heard from Ogechi since."

ETA: Missing date 5/30/14

JM's birthday.

You mean May 30th is JLM's b'day? I thought his b'day is in December?

Oh crud, you're right! I was looking back over the criminal records today and 5/30 is Sr.'s birthday. :doh:

What's his birthday?

According to the timeline provided on that thread, his birthday is Dec 14.
Yeah, I think he/she remembered that after the fact. lol
Oh crud, you're right! I was looking back over the criminal records today and 5/30 is Sr.'s birthday

Sorry, but I'm confused. Skeletal remains found on the Isle of Wight? What's that got to do with JLM?

I am pretty sure this Isle of Wight is a county in Virginia, in the Va Beach/Norfolk/Newport News area. Christopher Newport University is in Newport News, where JLM was a student briefly. A local will correct me if I am wrong.

Isle of Wight County can be reached by car in about 15 or 20 minutes from CNU, where JLM "attended college" for a few months. It is very rural.

As I scroll through the New Posts, I see only this one in connection with Hannah Graham. What a beautiful person she was! She appears to me to be so graceful, so talented, so full of life, so intelligent, so worldly, so promising. To have her life cut short so quickly because a 32 year old man, who made nothing of his life, decided that what he wanted was more important than her life is very, very sad.

I am sure that there are victims dating back to his childhood - when he first discovered that being large and playing dumb worked in his favor; that he could take advantage of people.

That he took "playing stupid" to the level of murdering talented, attractive, kind, well-educated young women as a 32 year old man, with at least a 12 year history of sexual assaults, should force change to how sexual assaults are handled on college campuses like those attended by Jesse Matthew. It was known by people in positions of power on college campuses that Jesse Matthew was a threat to young women, yet this knowledge was swept under the carpet because he was an asset - a sports asset. People in power were afraid that if one of their assets had a smeared reputation, it would reflect badly on them, so they swept it under the carpet, expelled the bad asset, and ignored the consequences of not dealing with the problem. As a result, not only was Jesse Matthew already a predator of women when his ego was frequently stroked (as a sports asset), but he associated a hit to his ego with the fact that he got caught. His life was altered because he preyed on women, and he very likely blamed those women for his failures.

It would not surprise me if one of his early victims in 2002, when he was 20 years old age, was a Caucasian, intelligent, talented, kind young woman.

Isle of Wight County can be reached by car in about 15 or 20 minutes from CNU, where JLM "attended college" for a few months. It is very rural.
Let's be sure to follow that case closely. I hope they keep media updated...

I grieve for what Hannah's parents, and world health organizations, lost because Jesse Matthew didn't care about Hannah Graham.

He should be permanently prevented from ever harming another promising young woman.

I recall the name of a woman, Kristan Charlene Fox whose body was found behind the McDonalds in Zion Crossroads (which is an exit off I-64... a few exits east of Charlottesville). Maybe i missed it, but I didn't see her name on any of our lists of possible victims. This link gives a brief description of her death. I don't think it was ever solved. This crime received very little coverage and went cold quickly.
http://www.newsplex.com/news/headlines/80632892.html

Jesse Matthew was probably never a nice person, but he most likely first started taking advantage of people when he was big at a young age, perhaps a bully. I'm confident, from reading here about public posting, that there are people that swear that Jesse Matthew is a "Teddy Bear". I would bet that they, individually, could also recall a time when he wasn't a "teddybear", but instead aggressive; that he could take advantage of people and, when he failed, he would become the "Teddy Bear".

As a 32 year old man, he took "Teddy Bear & Playing Stupid" to the level of murdering talented, attractive, kind, well-educated young women. His history of attacking women dates to 2002, giving him a 12 year history of sexual assaults.

Action should be taken regarding changing how sexual assaults are handled on college campuses like those attended by Jesse Matthew. What colleges did he attend, why were his studies ended, and were there any "red lights" regarding Jess Matthews at his colleges?

He was identified as a sexual predator when he was a star athlete at some college. He raped a coed. When she reported it ... we don't know what happened ... but he was summarily expelled. He was attending a "religious college" where "having sex" was grounds for expulsion.

Jesse was not expelled for having sex in 2002 with a fellow student that was interested in getting to know him better. She was raped by the Football Player Jesse Matthew, who used his status as a sports asset to get away with unsavoury behaviour.

It was known by people in positions of power on college campuses that Jesse Matthew was a threat to young women, yet this knowledge was swept under the carpet because he was an asset - a sports asset. People in power were afraid that if one of their assets had a smeared reputation, it would reflect badly on them, so they swept it under the carpet, expelled the bad asset, and ignored the consequences of not dealing with the problem. As a result, not only was Jesse Matthew already a predator of women when his ego was frequently stroked (as a sports asset), but he associated a hit to his ego with the fact that he got caught. His life was altered because he preyed on women, and he very likely blamed those women for his failures.

I sure hope that the colleges that expelled Jesse Matthews due to predatory behaviour with young women have amended their ways.

That is, I sure hope that the colleges attended by Jesse Matthews are not continuing to supress sexual assault reports to protect the sports team at that college.

What are the names of the colleges that Jesses Matthew attended as a super doper Mr Big Bulldoze football player that was untouchable except for an allegation of sexual assault.

I sure hope that the colleges that expelled Jesse Matthews due to predatory behaviour with young women have amended their ways.

That is, I sure hope that the colleges attended by Jesse Matthews are not continuing to supress sexual assault reports to protect the sports team at that college.

What are the names of the colleges that Jesses Matthew attended as a super doper Mr Big Bulldoze football player that was untouchable except for an allegation of sexual assault.

Nothing will ever make Hannah Graham not living a full life right, or any of the women murdered by these predators. Nothing will replace her loss from her family and friends. This predator's life is a good argument for college rapist having their DNA on record, if nothing else, no matter what, however they can legally work it out.

Let's be sure to follow that case closely. I hope they keep media updated...

If Isle of Wight County is so close to Newport News, should someone tip them off to check if the remains belong to Autumn Day or Sophie Rivera? They both went missing from Newport News area while JLM was a student at CNU.

The article doesn't say how old the remains are, they may be way too far out of the ~2003 timeframe to be connected to either of them, but I just keep thinking Autumn Day especially looks like someone who may have caught JLM's eye, and the circumstances of her disappearance seem so similar to the 2005 Fairfax case.

Given how many colleges do exactly that, I would be surprised if they had reformed before this case. I do hope they (and other colleges) are revisiting their policies now. But there are similar cases that are ongoing right now — such as Emma Sulkowicz at Columbia, who reported that she was raped and the school swept it under the rug. Two other students say the man she accused raped them as well. He's still a student there. Is he going to be another JLM in 10 years?

Rape should be just as much of a red flag as arson or animal abuse when it comes to violent offenders, IMO. So many convicted and suspected serial killers have a history of sexual assault accusations before they every kill someone, and suspects such as Jesse Matthew (and the GPS killers, and Darren Vann, and Delvin Barnes, and other suspected serial killers and rapists in the news) should be in prison and getting treatment (both). They should not be out roaming around free for decades, able to commit even worse crimes.

And when these kinds of accusations pop up at colleges, police should handle them, not administration, and if there isn't enough evidence to make a case, the accused should still be encouraged to undergo counseling. It might not help them, but a decent psychologist would likely spot other red flags if they are there (although some violent offenders are good enough to stay under the radar even then; Bundy probably could have, for example).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back