JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh No! Thank you, for some reason I never even considered that.....really does make a lot of sense....sad.......
ETA: what do you make of the eye witness that saw her walking along the bridge?

Good point. I'm under the impression that's a fairly busy bridge. I'd think SOMEONE would have noticed a teenage girl jump to her death.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/i81...ke-co-after-body-found-along-highway/29522074

<The entrance ramp to Interstate 81 South at Exit 137 in Roanoke County has re-opened after a body was found near the highway.

The body was found by a Virginia Department of Transportation contractor. The contractor was cutting grass and found the remains near the on-ramp to I-81.

The body was found in a wooded area.

At this time, authorities don't know if the body is male or female because of decomposition. **

The State Police Bureau of Criminal Investigations is working on the investigation.>

Does anyone know if this case is related to the list of girls missing?

Well, I still think she jumped.

I can't think of a reason why she would leave her car ON the bridge if it wasn't broken down. I also think that there may have been a time where traffic wasn't as heavy, because it was Easter Sunday and people would be in church or having an Easter meal with their families. Which begs the question, why wasn't Jaisle doing the same?

People did report seeing her walking along the bridge, IMHO just no one saw her jump. Not everyone that goes into a river is found, sadly.

One more thing, I couldn't find much media regarding her disappearance. If LE had a reason to believe foul play, I think there would be more news coverage. They searched the river, didn't find her and kind of left it at that.
MOO

This might be a stretch, but it's worth mentioning. Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, who was abducted in Germantown, PA on Nov 2 was rescued today, and the perp arrested. His name is Delvin Barnes, 37, and he is a suspect in another abduction and rape on Nov 1 in Charles City near Richmond, VA.

Germantown abduction victim found alive, suspect arrested

Barnes is currently being held on a warrant based out of Charles City County, Virginia sheriff's office for attempted capital murder, assault, malicious injury with acid, explosive, or fire.

Hanko says he will then be charged federally with crimes in Philadelphia.

Hanko says with the help of the media and tips, they were able to identify Barnes as the suspect in the November 2nd abduction of 22-year-old Carlesha Freeland-Gaither.

Officials tracked his car to Maryland.

http://6abc.com/news/woman-tried-to-escape-kidnapper-in-germantown/378388/

https://www.facebook.com/NBC12News/...21642.119929711351472/894219237255845/?type=1
Sources: Suspect in abduction of Philadelphia woman wanted in VA on multiple charges
Posted: Nov 05, 2014 6:46 PM CST Updated: Nov 05, 2014 7:52 PM CST
By NBC12 Newsroom

ETA: http://www.richmond.com/city-life/article_a65b778e-7a05-50a1-81d9-d41199629e0d.html

PA - Carlesha Freeland-Gaither, 22, Germantown, 2 November 2014 *ARREST* - #2

Hi Bessie..can we ask for a new thread on the Route 29 Serial killer? So many girls, new theories, coincidences, commonalities, trends, patterns? Thanks so much! LMK.

A link off of one of those pages brought me to this story:

http://www.wtop.com/41/3488413/Va-teen-missing-after-mothers-attempt-to-stop-dispute

I only know what is in that article, but it's at least remotely possible JM and I don't think I've seen her listed here yet.

Brianna Stewart, 15, Woodbridge, VA

Apologies if this is one that has been brought up and dismissed.

Is she still missing? I can't find anything. Thank you, for the link.

Strange that it's from Nov 22nd of last year and that Brianna's mom, who was arrested for defending her daughter prior to her disappearance, has the same last name as survivor Carlesha Freeland-Gaither. Makes you want to think tit for tat conspiracy and all that, but generally the thugs themselves aren't that smart, after all, if they were they wouldn't be thugs.

Hi Bessie..can we ask for a new thread on the Route 29 Serial killer? So many girls, new theories, coincidences, commonalities, trends, patterns? Thanks so much! LMK.
We have so many threads between here and the RAT/Alexis Murphy forum. We also have a Colonial Pkwy thread in the SK forum. I'll work on reorganizing them tomorrow. (snipped)

ETA: On second thought, just continue to post here and give me a day or two to sort it out. There's a lot of great work in this thread. I don't want it to get buried or split up.

Is she still missing? I can't find anything. Thank you, for the link.

Strange that it's from Nov 22nd of last year and that Brianna's mom, who was arrested for defending her daughter prior to her disappearance, has the same last name as survivor Carlesha Freeland-Gaither. Makes you want to think tit for tat conspiracy and all that, but generally the thugs themselves aren't that smart, after all, if they were they wouldn't be thugs.

I think this is very very coincidental...especially because Woodbridge AND Fairfax are a straight shot up I-95 North from Richmond, en route to MD and PA. The name being the same is just ...wow. I have been folllowing the Carlesha case and the man who was arrested has some very interesting rantings on his Facebook about snitches, etc.

I think this is very very coincidental...especially because Woodbridge AND Fairfax are a straight shot up I-95 North from Richmond, en route to MD and PA. The name being the same is just ...wow. I have been folllowing the Carlesha case and the man who was arrested has some very interesting rantings on his Facebook about snitches, etc.

Seems tangential, would need more to take it seriously.

Since joining WS it does seem like VA has more than its fair share of nutters and missing/attacked/dead young girls. Just coincidence because of the cases I've followed? I've been glued to the Carlesha kidnapping which although happened in PA seems the perps from VA. It may be because I am getting a skewed view.

Since joining WS it does seem like VA has more than its fair share of nutters and missing/attacked/dead young girls. Just coincidence because of the cases I've followed? I've been glued to the Carlesha kidnapping which although happened in PA seems the perps from VA. It may be because I am getting a skewed view.
I feel the same way, I don't think it's a skewed view. There is an actual human trafficking problem in northern VA, recognized by thr FBI, in that area.

http://www.novahti.com

Well, I still think she jumped.

I can't think of a reason why she would leave her car ON the bridge if it wasn't broken down. I also think that there may have been a time where traffic wasn't as heavy, because it was Easter Sunday and people would be in church or having an Easter meal with their families. Which begs the question, why wasn't Jaisle doing the same?

People did report seeing her walking along the bridge, IMHO just no one saw her jump. Not everyone that goes into a river is found, sadly.

One more thing, I couldn't find much media regarding her disappearance. If LE had a reason to believe foul play, I think there would be more news coverage. They searched the river, didn't find her and kind of left it at that.
MOO

Respectfully, I don't think not finding news stories of her is indicative that the police didn't expect foul play. She went missing 15 years ago. They weren't regularly posting news stories on the Internet like they do now, the news stories regarding her disappearance would be archived if available online at all, but they certainly wouldn't be popping up on the first few pages of a google search. Also someone local who knows that area, remembers it being a big deal when it happened.

I feel the same way, I don't think it's a skewed view. There is an actual human trafficking problem in northern VA, recognized by thr FBI, in that area.

http://www.novahti.com

And it will be very interesting to hear her story, with three days of being held captive but still alive. A lot of us had really begun to wonder if that's not what had happened to Hannah. So, if this was trafficking, I don't think JM is involved (anymore) since Hannah was found, but it sure makes you wonder what's going on and potentially blows the theory about not being a problem common to women who are abducted off the street.

Where in Va? This killer called a friend to ask to have his inglorious doings watched on the news.

Suspect in Washington state killing, posting online photos of body, has criminal history in Virginia
AP reports Posted: Thursday, November 6, 2014 8:15 am
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_ebc6747c-65b6-11e4-bb74-0017a43b2370.html

This murderer "has a criminal history in Washington state and Virginia that includes convictions for assault, burglary and DUI, Kitsap County, Washington, sheriff's Deputy Scott Wilson said.

Thanks FindHG, I should have thought to post it on that forum . Here is my not-too-well-thought-out-theory........ I think JM is OBSESSED with football and wrestling. Whether he is playing , coaching , or watching on his big screen TV, I think it triggers him. Therefore I like him for any deaths/disappearances between Sept.and Feb. Regardless of whether or not he had a live in girlfriend at the time. As demonstrated by his reported actions in the Coy Barefoot article, he's QUICK!
Quick enough to remove Both socks off the woman in the bar before she could react ! Fast enough to lift 2 women onto his shoulders , and put an ex wrestler into a submission hold. His hands are his weapons.
So far we know of two women that have been described as " skull and bones" NOT "Skeletal remains". I think he uses a wrestling move that is not allowed in competition.
I think he has been active since early teens. It will be interesting to see what is found on his Cell Phone , which I am sure is in LE possession right now.
I also think that LE lulled him into a false sense of security the first few days with generic descriptions of the POI , to keep him from deleting,hiding , or getting rid of evidence.
Other than that , I haven't really thought too much about it . LOL
Your posts are always well expressed and insightful , Please solve this crime so I can sleep.

You should sleep whatever else is going on. I agree with you, but I'm no crime solver, hope for luck, people paying attention and pitching in. See you around, thank you.

Thank you, Bessie. Since this abduction seems to be part of a recent flurry of crimes by DB since JM's arrest on September 24, 2014 IIRC, the thought occurred to me that perhaps DB was acting out to be noticed, possibly recognized for old crimes. LE and we have wondered if a whole slew of victims could be attributed to JM but what if some were attacked by DB and he feels ignored? MOO!

October 1, 2014 - kidnapped 16yo from Richmond VA and took her to his home in Charles City County, VA, she escaped October 3, 2014.

November 2, 2014 - kidnapped CFG from Philadelphia area and was arrested with her alive in MD.

Both these two abductions and other DB crime info reported here. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Wife-Captive-Several-Years-Ago-281721301.html

Thank you, Bessie. Since this abduction seems to be part of a recent flurry of crimes by DB since JM's arrest on September 24, 2014 IIRC, the thought occurred to me that perhaps DB was acting out to be noticed, possibly recognized for old crimes. LE and we have wondered if a whole slew of victims could be attributed to JM but what if some were attacked by DB and he feels ignored? MOO!

October 1, 2014 - kidnapped 16yo from Richmond VA and took her to his home in Charles City County, VA, she escaped October 3, 2014.

November 2, 2014 - kidnapped CFG from Philadelphia area and was arrested with her alive in MD.

Both these two abductions and other DB crime info reported here. http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...Wife-Captive-Several-Years-Ago-281721301.html

Do you think these creeps may have animalistic tendencies of marking territory or perhaps their aberrant achievement as humans? The same type of thought crossed my mind when reading about recently missing women in Norfolk or Newport, I think, if recalled correctly. A study showed that having billboards of cocaine lines, rolled up money, and images that trigger memories of an addiction would also in some cases trigger the addiction. Another recent news report mentioned, have no idea like the previous one where anymore, mentioned that looking at pictures of old girlfriends triggered the same areas of the brain as addictions. Not that any of this is related, but what these creeps think of themselves and where they want to go with their lives by hurting others, will hopefully catch up with each and every one of them, so more will think twice before entering the same path. One can only hope.

I was reading a story a few minutes ago about a totally unrelated case but it made me think of the other possible victims of JLM:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ideo-abduction-gps--rescue-maryland/18584483/

Quote:

Barnes, who was held overnight in Maryland, appeared in court on a videoconference Thursday and waived his right to an extradition hearing, paving the way for his transfer to Virginia to face previous charges of attempted murder and sexual assault.

Capt. Jayson Crawley of the Charles City County Sheriff's Office in Virginia told the Los Angeles Times that Barnes is suspected of abducting and sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in Richmond, Va., on Oct. 1, and may be linked to other cases.

"We're thinking that there may be multiple victims out there," Crawley said. "He did intimidate our victim and showed her photos of girls he claimed he did this to before, and we're just hoping if there are other victims out there, they will come forward."

Briefed, respectfully

Hey, thank you for your kind and open consideration. Would onset of your running around, clothed of course, be upon smoking or later?
I'm sorry I'm just now replying to this, but for what it's worth, my panic attack would come on shortly after smoking. Certain people would trigger them as well when I was high on marijuana. And just to let you all know DRIVING was NOT something I could do while high it was always sure to cause a panic attack as I felt like I wasn't in control. I just wanted to jump out of the car and take off running. I know some people are going to think even the thought of such a thing happening is absurd, but indeed it is not, the feeling happened to me. BUT I never did jump out of my car and take off running. On other occasions when I WASN'T driving and I was on foot I have been known to run around and try to shake off the feeling of being high. I'd like to add though that I doubt I would have EVER ran into briars and brush and froze to death though. Panic attacks only last so long. Even if you are high.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akaymcm
Back